The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Hotfix 35.5.2

[DE]Megan

@[DE]Megan

22 hours ago, Hexerin said:
On 2024-03-27 at 8:01 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Nova’s Molecular Prime’s horizontal ring VFX being quite visible. Toned it down so that it doesn’t block vision. 

This hasn't been fixed. Still extremely large and disruptive like demonstrated in the video in my bug report:

Please bring back the nice, clean, thin line that it had for that short time...

Please also fix Dante's floating animations when carrying objects like Datamass, Energy Cells or Amphors for example while using a pistol.

Dante gets stuck to the ground carrying these objects with a pistol and uses the regular walking animations, not floating as he should. It seems to work carrying a melee or for example using Laetum's incarnon form which changes animation to Rifle type.

10 minutes ago, Gabrion25 said:

Is green more yellow too or im going crazy?

All energy colours are now brighter and less saturated than they were before the update except for bright red, either it's a glitch or a really S#&$ty change

Edited by OceanCarBatteries
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Ancient_Maykr said:

Why did you remove the helical effect from the Onos fire with this patch? Now it just looks lame like a regular beam, instead of the rail gun effect. 
I liked this weapon for it's more interesting effect, now it just kooks lame. Does not make sense to remove something that made it stand out.

Please change it back.

Thank you

Looking closely, its still there but it rotated 90 degrees? how the heck did that happen?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phaze said:

This has not been fixed. Just got 2k standing from a Tier 2 SP bounty which displays 3k

Hey Phaze, apologies for the trouble! We found that there is a bug with public matchmaking that can cause Steel Path players to load into the normal version of the Bounty, so you end up receiving the "normal" amount of Standing instead of Steel Path.

There seems to be a 50/50 chance that this occurs, so the best workaround at the moment is pre-made Squads, which we understand isn't always a realistic option. But rest assured we'll be tackling this early next week once we've returned from the long weekend. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mod slots in the Upgrade screen showing as red instead of green for Mods with the Universal Polarity (ex: Dreamer’s Bond).

Dreamer's Bond still has the Madurai (V) polarity, not the universal one.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

Dreamer's Bond still has the Madurai (V) polarity, not the universal one.

This, I was surprised upon logging in yesterday and noticing it!

Having said this, thanks for Dante Unbound DE. Lots of good and cool stuff here. Still digesting everything, this has to be, no joke, one of the biggest updates I have ever seen for this game since 2013, despite the relatively small scope of the strictly new content.

• Like 2

Are the broken energy colours a glitch or did a random developer think taking away player control over customisation was a good idea?

Everything was perfectly fine before this update, you chose a colour and that would see that same colour in-game, but now most energy colours are completely different shades. For items like ephemeras with 2 energy colour options only the secondary one is affected, but weapons and frames which have a singular energy colour are now completely changed. If I wanted something to be a different colour, I'd choose that colour. I know that fixes for inaccurate colours were listed in earlier patch notes:

• Fixed Red Energy colors appearing pink/magenta across Warframes, Attachments (notably VFX-heavy Syandanas), and Weapons. 
    • Also fixed cases where red, orange, and brown Energy colors looked like they were more yellow.  

But only bright reds were actually fixed.

I'm not expecting anybody to slave away at this, but I just want to know if the developers are aware and going to change it. People can easily burn 100s of platinum on palettes alone which equates to real money and or time spent that would be a little squandered if this stayed. No matter what happens, it's just pixels on a screen but I hope DE fixes it and I don't have to remember what was for the rest of time.

Here's some examples of it, you can even see how the colour used/is supposed to look in the emissives/lights of the weapon and frame (all of these use the bottom left colour in the infested palette, hex code is #0105ff):

eoYroHG.jpeg

JaGJFHE.jpeg

4HJbIsM.png

Edited by OceanCarBatteries
Clarity
  • Like 6

Launcher seems completely broken since the Hotfix.

So, that's a first for me. Launcher keeps turning on, checking for files, crash. Repeat. Similar to this:

• Like 1

Please give inaros' new 4th ability a small buff: make it scale with power strength on top of health or at least make it infinitely spread like saryn's 2

Currently, even at 10k health, it AT BEST does 1k damage per second, and the corrosive proc disappears after the ability ends.

• Like 2

• Ash's Fatal Teleport augment also no longer auto-finishers at least Murmur enemies on the first cast, IDK normal enemies.
  • And IMO with the semi-cloak opinion for invis frames, you turn much too visible when you aim-glide or wall latch. It's hard to notice if my invis has run out or not because of it.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed cases where Mirage’s Eclipse damage buff was not applying to Melee Weapons.
  • Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones unintentionally being able to indefinitely fire Onos’ charge beam.

There are still some londstanding bugs that needs to fixed and a newly introduced one that needs to fixed with Mirage's kit/Eclipse:

Also now that disruption is the hot mission of week can we please finally squash a long standing bug related to host migrations, client usage and disruption?

Edited by Numerounius
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed black Energy color appearing white (in Orbiter and mission). 

This problem persists. Octavia's Metronome causes bright white pulses of light despite black energy colours. It's really painful for my poor eyes.

• Like 2

Any chance on the fog & lighting being improved (or reverted) for the Orbiter and Drifter's Camp?

The lighting is overblown, the fog is too high and also has some pretty bad looking puff-clouds in it, and it all just makes it look like there's something covering the camera. There's also a jarring difference when looking through the window of the Orbiter to the camp and actually being in the camp itself.

• Like 2