Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

May 2024 Riven Dispositions

Greetings Tenno!

No need for time travel - Protea Prime Access has launched today! 

Our latest set of Riven Disposition increases are available for viewing below. For those looking back in time, feel free to set a Temporal Anchor on this page, and inspect our last set of changes here.

PRIMARIES

Spoiler

Acceltra: 0.6->0.65
Acceltra Prime: 0.5->0.55

Alternox: 1.05->1.1

Cinta: 1->1.05

Ferrox: 1.2->1.25
Tenet Ferrox: 1->1.05

Nagantaka Prime: 1.05->1.1

Prisma Lenz: 0.8->0.85

Proboscis Cernos: 0.7->0.75

Steflos: 1.05->1.1

SECONDARIES

Spoiler

Afuris Prime: 0.95->1

Akarius: 0.95->1
Akarius Prime: 0.5->0.6

Akstiletto Prime: 0.8->0.85

Grimoire: 0.55->0.6

Onos: 0.5->0.55

Zylok Prime: 0.65->0.75

MELEES

Spoiler

Argo & Vel: 0.85->0.9

Cobra & Crane Prime: 1->1.05

Dex Nikana: 0.5->0.65

Dorrclave: 0.7->0.75

Ekhein: 0.7->0.85

Ghoulsaw: 1.2->1.25

Masseter Prime: 0.7->0.85

Rumblejack: 1.15->1.2

Ruvox: 0.5->0.55

Sarofang: 0.9->0.95

Slaytra: 0.95->1

Tenet Livia: 0.75->0.8

Vericres: 1.05->1.1

ARCHGUNS

Spoiler

Mandonel: 0.6->0.75

Thanks everyone!

• Like 9

Acceltra updates, even the regular one got updated? Wow.

Prisma Lenz and proboocis cernos, nice to see

A full point increase on Akarius prime is welcome

Ghoulsaw still getting an increase at 1.2 should tell something about the sad state the assault saw and its stance is in right now.

Mandonel the only item in archguns and companion weapons.

Overall, a bunch of 0.05 and some .1 dispo increases which aren't that meaningful in the grand scheme of things.

• Like 5

If only Tenet Ferrox was actually reasonable to obtain. Please nerf the holokey costs of Tenet melee weapons, and/or make holokeys easier to obtain in some way (increase their loot chance and/or increase how many you get from void storms, increase how many you get from a completed Sister, add them to vendor(s) somewhere, add them to market, etc).

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

If only Tenet Ferrox was actually reasonable to obtain. Please nerf the holokey costs of Tenet melee weapons, and/or make holokeys easier to obtain in some way (increase their loot chance and/or increase how many you get from void storms, increase how many you get from a completed Sister, add them to vendor(s) somewhere, add them to market, etc).

Really doesn't take that long, the ~60 level grineer meso skirmishes are a lot faster and still give 5 per roll. I think its a lot faster than gambling 10 at more than twice the time per run.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Asura_Ryu said:

Protea Prime still isnt on the Steam marketplace for Warframe... Please fix DE.

You actually have to run the update and restart the game. It's there. I'm looking at it right this very second.

Any chance we can revisit Riven Disposition? I've asked for years, but I really don't think this is accomplishing much outside of making new weapons feel like a waste of investment for atleast 9 month. There's a good chance base Sobek outclasses Kuva Sobek with the way Acid Shells works because of such a disparity in Disposition.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Any chance we can revisit Riven Disposition? I've asked for years, but I really don't think this is accomplishing much outside of making new weapons feel like a waste of investment for atleast 9 month. There's a good chance base Sobek outclasses Kuva Sobek with the way Acid Shells works because of such a disparity in Disposition.

I don't see a problem with that. If the Kuva Sobek doesn't get used because of that, its dispo will go up over time.

tbh really wish y'all would just set em all to 1.5 and be done with it

in a world where all those incarnons have 1.4-1.5s and you have a policy of never making it go down anymore, at this point all that's left are disappointing disposition rivens that ruin the fun of the system for no reason

like why can my ceramic dagger have a nutty riven but my innodem has a useless one? no comprende

but thanks for the bumps anyway ig, even if they are paltry

• Like 4

Still upsetting that the Hespar's still not gettin some love... Happy the Ghoulsaw is, but barely anyone uses it. 

Slaytra going up is but a great reason to pick up a new machete riven for those who like it!!

Overall great additions, most being .5 or 1.0 jumps, but great to have them overall!!

• Like 2

On 2024-04-25 at 10:23 PM, [DE]Connor said:

1 hour ago, Waeleto said:

Give Me More God Of War GIF by Santa Monica Studio

It's still something. Haha

Ghoulsaw: 1.2->1.25

I haven't Saw that coming. Appreciated!

Posted (edited)

This ancient relic of a system is still going? You know all it does is discourage getting Rivens for new weapons and even discourage using new weapons themselves in some cases, especially since Incarnon Genesis related Rivens often have some of the highest Dispo on top of the weapons being among the very best in the game.

You don't even change the Dispo based on global weapon usage as you claim, otherwise weapons like Torid and Burston should have had their Dispo lowered several times already. Don't get me wrong, lowering Dispo is bad and nobody wants that but you should raise the Dispo of other weapons to allow them to compete with those that have Dispo above 1.0 by defaulting all new weapons to start at 1.0 and increasing the Dispo more often to actively help weapons that see the least usage. Raising something from 0.55 to 0.6 after several months doesn't really do anything that would have a noticeable impact.

Edited by (PSN)Sentiel
  • Like 5

If we're going to be getting this few of weapon dispo changes, it should really be considered doing them more frequently than every prime access. Every 3 months for 31 weapons out of the hundreds that are in this game just doesn't feel like the move honestly.

• Like 4

Why not update some older weapons that are stuck at 1.3/1.4 Dispo and crank them to 1.5?
It's very disappointing that a lot of older weapons and rivens will never be at max disposition. (Zenistar...)

• Like 1

Protea Prime still isnt on the Steam marketplace for Warframe... Please fix DE.

Not sure why but I randomly got banned today when I tried to login and I purchase the Prime Access via Steam using my normal card that I always use for my purchases and never had any issues...

I know y'all said that you would be trying to avoid lowering riven dispo, but I think there are some weapons, *cough cough* torid, dual tox, and ceram dag, that really need it because of how busted their incarnons are.

• Like 2