Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Hotfix 35.5.10

Top Fix: 

• Fixed getting an error when attempting to purchase the Protea Prime Accessories Pack via Steam. 

Changes: 

• Reduced Velox Prime’s recoil. 
    • This change was intended for its release earlier today, but the Velox Prime was feeling spicy and wanted to keep the kick. We’ve reigned it in to where we intended it to be with this Hotfix! 

Fixes: 

• Fixed the visor on Protea Prime’s Chronorum Helmet being off center after casting Grenade Fan. 
  • Fixed the Subvolv and Sovereign Syandanas clipping through Protea Prime’s utility belt. 
    • We will continue to fix similar alignment issues for other affected Syandanas. 
  • Fixed an unintended tooltip appearing when hovering over Khora’s Venari ability. 

For list of known issues for Dante Unbound that require future code changes and cannot be addressed in a Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread: 
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1388578-dante-unbound-known-issues-thread/

• Like 10

I don't know if this is being addressed but there's a problem with Overguard currently.

If you melee any enemy with any companion, even without Pack Leader, it causes your Companion to instantly lose ALL Overguard.

Additionally, I noticed that you can no longer apply Nezha's Warding Halo to Sentinels. Possibly a result of the Companion changes a while ago.

• Like 8

Any information on when the Temporal Prime Ephemera will be fixed when interacting with the Focus School Chest Pieces? 

Because this is still an issue, and hope it gets resolved sooner rather than later! 

I'll plaster the images again here, and leave the link to the other post I made earlier in Hotfix 35.5.9

Image 1: https://imgur.com/gallery/PjP6Od7

Image 2: https://imgur.com/gallery/NeyyFMQ

Feature request:

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Gyre’s skirt blocking camera while Rotorswell is active and aiming down sights.

Could we possibly see a customization option to not have her skirt go up during Rotorswell?

While obviously not directly comparable due to different systems in play, I'd envision such a customization using auxiliary equips like the recent glow/partial/full invisibility cloaks. For example, could have "skirt up" (how it is now), "skirt relaxed" (only comes up slightly, like maybe 20-30 degrees), and "skirt down" (doesn't raise at all).

I personally would probably use "skirt relaxed" from those examples, or maybe "skirt down" if I still wasn't satisfied with only the partial raise. I feel like there's probably plenty of other players who would be appreciative of such customization options as well, making this worth the dev time investment.

Also, please fix this issue.

Lavos' Valence Formation has a ton of wierd edge cases where it just doesn't work.

Voruna's Shroud of Dynar doesn't affect slam attacks.

Please don't sweep this bugs under the rug like everything else. Please fix issues like these as they pop up. It really sucks having things like this that just don't work.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Halo said:

Any information on when the Temporal Prime Ephemera will be fixed when interacting with the Focus School Chest Pieces? 

Because this is still an issue, and hope it gets resolved sooner rather than later! 

I'll plaster the images again here, and leave the link to the other post I made earlier in Hotfix 35.5.9

Image 1: https://imgur.com/gallery/PjP6Od7

Image 2: https://imgur.com/gallery/NeyyFMQ

That's almost as awesome as Gauss's Zenurik sombrero. Hope they leave it alone this time, they're fun little bugs.

12 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I don't know if this is being addressed but there's a problem with Overguard currently.

If you melee any enemy with any companion, even without Pack Leader, it causes your Companion to instantly lose ALL Overguard.

Additionally, I noticed that you can no longer apply Nezha's Warding Halo to Sentinels. Possibly a result of the Companion changes a while ago.

11 minutes ago, markandor001 said:

Please fix the necramech's necraweb ability, as it breaks the entire thing until it dies and gets redeployed. I've seen it mentioned over a month ago.

• Like 4

Thought I'd post this here real quick but the temporal prime ephemera isn't taking custom colors atm, the energy colors work but the orbs are stuck at default colors hm7khl.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

It seems that Overguard has some problems in general. With dante & his overguard (not sure if it happens for other frames) I cannot melee block (auto & manually). After removing OG from my Dante I can block.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Beryliberries said:

The Chronorum Prime Helmet does not have a visor animation that is working currently. In animations, it only slightly tilts instead of going down.

This also seems to be an issue with the base prime helmet. Instead of going down, it goes slightly up.

5 minutes ago, quxier said:

It seems that Overguard has some problems in general. With dante & his overguard (not sure if it happens for other frames) I cannot melee block (auto & manually). After removing OG from my Dante I can block.

If I recall correctly, this was always the case for Rhino's Iron Skin. So Overguard might be using Iron Skin's code.

• Like 3

please fix Sevagoth"s shadow reuniting with Sevagoth whenever transference is used, its a nonsensical annoyance even more so considering teh fact that yareli was adjusted to allow her to stay on merulina when using transference.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, iSkylines said:

secondary outburst is still bugged and still not working as it once did. Buff will keep refreshing and can be at a reduced buff....

Tested myself and I cannot replicate the bug.

Mine is working fine. Maybe there is a weird interaction with a mod or something 

outburst.jpg

22 minutes ago, crazywolfpusher said:

Mine is working fine. Maybe there is a weird interaction with a mod or something 

outburst.jpg

Swap to your melee a bit and go then swap to your weapons and do it you'll notice it then

Posted (edited)

image.png?ex=6633bd7c&is=66326bfc&hm=de7Protea prime’s grenade fan models seem to bee clipping through her legs for whatever reason rather than being hidden outright. Not sure if it’s intentional or not.

Edited by Zilus_The_Sleeper
Added image for context
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

If I recall correctly, this was always the case for Rhino's Iron Skin. So Overguard might be using Iron Skin's code.

Not necessarily, Valkyr suffers the same issue while hysteria is active (very, very long time bug). You can still block shots but you will not gain any combo and the damage that should be blocked is still added to her damage counter. It seems to be a characteristic of whatever code prevents external damage to shield or health, as there are other examples of this that I can't recall with specificity at the current time.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, crazywolfpusher said:

outburst.jpg

Also Just did it again so you can see