The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenet Glaxion is promising

52 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

If you think that status scales, you clearly don't play post-game SP.

Phage, phantasma, convectrix, Flux rifle, quanta, steel path, disruption, level cap. Does this collection of words mean anything to you?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Phage, phantasma, convectrix, Flux rifle, quanta, steel path, disruption, level cap. Does this collection of words mean anything to you?

I know the torid isn’t a full beam weapon but it charges quickly and we all know what it can do when laser beams entire planets.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

I know the torid isn’t a full beam weapon but it charges quickly and we all know what it can do when laser beams entire planets.

I purposely left out the obvious ones like torii, ocucor and nukor

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

I purposely left out the obvious ones like torii, ocucor and nukor

Argh my bad, ye i see what you did, naming weaker weapons that can still hit cap, ye apologises me being slow.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 2

I can't even agree it's still a glaxion with garbage crit stats that make it invalid outside pure status builds which need to be avoided on pure elemental weapons that can't benefit from more then 3 status effects if its unless it's a fusion buff

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

It's been so long since i did sisters/liches i forgot how to make a parvos sister spawn lmao. tried to get tenet glaxion didn't work 

You need to use the highest tier of granum crown (zenith crown) go to any corpus ship tileset and look the big golden hand statue insert the highest value crown go into the void you need to get 25 granum specter kills (solo)in a set time you can look around the map use your xoris to pop crystal solaris members are locked in to get more time, i would recommend mesa stand on top of the pyramid in the centre of the map use your 4 you will destroy everything with minimal effort to speed up the farm,once complete you’ll leave the void get an on screen notification that a candidate has spawned

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

You need to use the highest tier of granum crown (zenith crown) go to any corpus ship tileset and look the big golden hand statue insert the highest value crown go into the void you need to get 25 granum specter kills (solo)in a set time you can look around the map use your xoris to pop crystal solaris members are locked in to get more time, i would recommend mesa stand on top of the pyramid in the centre of the map use your 4 you will destroy everything with minimal effort to speed up the farm,once complete you’ll leave the void get an on screen notification that a candidate has spawned

Huh then it must be a bug, i did all these steps and i didn't get a notification about any candidate after leaving granum void. got about 52 kills with unoptimized build. thought there was more to this i was missing

Edited by ReddyDisco

8 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

Huh then it must be a bug, i did all these steps and i didn't get a notification about any candidate after leaving granum void. got about 52 kills with unoptimized build. thought there was more to this i was missing

Do you have an active lich maybe?

I got my hands on a Magnetic Tenet Glaxion and I'm quite satisfied with it. As one can expect, it's not as strong as Incarnon weapons but it is comparable to Tenet Cycron, Kuva Nukor, or Phantasma. One thing it has that makes it possibly better is the innate Cold which not only slows down enemies but also synergizes well with Primary Frostbite. Once the planned elemental reworks are done and Cold will be able to freeze enemies solid and get extra CD, Tenet Glaxion will likely surpass the above mentioned weapons, although it will still be inferior to Incarnons, as it should be.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

Once I got same situations. I've killed all or most enemies, went into Hand void, got at least 25 and Candidate hasn't spawned. I've spawned like 7 today (got my T.Glaxion).

So maybe don't try kill everything before going to Granum void, like me. Dunno.

On 2024-05-13 at 9:45 AM, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

Kuva Vulkar would be a ton of fun, especially if it got something like kills causing ricochets, with headshot kills being guaranteed. I'd really just love to see that mechanic explored more.

That and Tenet Opticor having an alternate "delete this" beam kind of like Battacor is just fun regardless.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

I'll add heat, toxin, slash, gas, electricity, bane mods, roar, and armor strip to your collection of words. 

Also galvanized cucumber.

15 hours ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Beam weapons in general are very strong.

16 hours ago, Hexerin said:

If you think that status scales, you clearly don't play post-game SP.

Are you serious? 

• Like 3

But can we talk about its terrible sound design?  It sounds like someone speed-solving a Rubik’s cube in a windstorm. 

What’s with all the clicking, DE?  I almost thought I had that “ammo keeps floating towards you and clicking repeatedly” glitch like with ammo restoring weapons when I first used this puppy. 

• Like 1

vor 34 Minuten schrieb sunderthefirmament:

But can we talk about its terrible sound design?  It sounds like someone speed-solving a Rubik’s cube in a windstorm. 

What’s with all the clicking, DE?  I almost thought I had that “ammo keeps floating towards you and clicking repeatedly” glitch like with ammo restoring weapons when I first used this puppy. 

at least this thing makes damage. kuva sobek is horrible with unique mod and los is very bugged and dont work at all

2 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

It would be nice to have a sound adjustment slider for weapons since some of them like high fire rate shotguns are so loud I have to turn down sound effects in general. With those settings, I lose out on other sounds like demolisher beeping and many other sounds making the game sound weird in general. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

First time  i kept thinking it was like a minigun speed/round up and it would go WHOSH once it had(you get what i mean) Then i wasnt hit with an expected sound change and just this annoying ticking constantly that honestly will be one of the deciding factors why i wont use the gun.

Other reason its feels so clunky to aim with a pinpoint beam compared to my phantasma i just aim in a general direction. 

Sadly i had hopes but im disapointed in T glaxion.

• Like 1

vor 32 Minuten schrieb -ShadowRadiance-:

First time  i kept thinking it was like a minigun speed/round up and it would go WHOSH once it had(you get what i mean) Then i wasnt hit with an expected sound change and just this annoying ticking constantly that honestly will be one of the deciding factors why i wont use the gun.

Other reason its feels so clunky to aim with a pinpoint beam compared to my phantasma i just aim in a general direction. 

Sadly i had hopes but im disapointed in T glaxion.

no one actually needs it. unless they ruin unlimited weapons and playable aoe weapons with small aoe radius.

And there are already cool weapons with good sounds, skins and even alternative fire. only the damage is still underground. or exact example:
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ambassador
and the weapon is also very rare....

20 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Tenet and Vandal to me sound like someone is constantly going "aaaaah" when you fire, can't unhear it

On 2024-05-15 at 10:06 PM, (PSN)Sentiel said:

I got my hands on a Magnetic Tenet Glaxion and I'm quite satisfied with it. As one can expect, it's not as strong as Incarnon weapons but it is comparable to Tenet Cycron, Kuva Nukor, or Phantasma. One thing it has that makes it possibly better is the innate Cold which not only slows down enemies but also synergizes well with Primary Frostbite. Once the planned elemental reworks are done and Cold will be able to freeze enemies solid and get extra CD, Tenet Glaxion will likely surpass the above mentioned weapons, although it will still be inferior to Incarnons, as it should be.

I went magnetic too, works well with gun CO! New cold status on Tenet Glax with Shivering Contagion could be fun 😊