PC Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol.6: Update 35.6

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Removed the nullifying field around enemy Necramechs. 
    • In addition to abilities being nullified unpredictably, there were no visual indicators for this field which made it extremely difficult to counter/dodge, so we’ve just removed it entirely. This only affected a few specific Abilities, including Void Sling, so we felt it was no longer necessary to maintain. 

Can we do the same thing with Violence?  He is, by far, the most tedious of the Acolytes, for precisely the same reason.  Having an invisible nullifier bubble is incredibly frustrating, and makes him very annoying to play against.

• Like 3

Just now, DraconaxPrime said:

Can we do the same thing with Violence?  He is, by far, the most tedious of the Acolytes, for precisely the same reason.  Having an invisible nullifier bubble is incredibly frustrating, and makes him very annoying to play against.

And for Malice! Well, for the bubble it applies on us anyways. Yes there is a bubble around you but it is so hard to see at times with it being instantaneous at times.

• Like 2

A lot of stuff still broken thanks to cloth update and there's still zero fixes, will we ever get at least something? The fact that skins like Revenant deluxe and Harrow deluxe are completely broken is annoying :(

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Protea Prime’s signature theme featured in her trailer is now available to own as a Somachord song! Acquire “Protea Prime Theme” from Varzia’s Prime Resurgence Offerings for Aya. 

Please consider adding Wisp Prime trailer song too! She's been missing since the first Varzia shop update.

Thank you for this wonderful update!!

• Like 1

Thanks for all corrections, but after a long time, the metal details/lighting of these accessories still do not have a fix, which at this point, I feel is unacceptable, considering that it cost real money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed player Necramechs spawning through the floor in Albrecht’s Laboratories instead of from the dispenser. 

Can you make these necramech dispensers more accessible? Sometimes it is difficult to take the necramech to distant places. My suggestion is that calling the necramech on loid's computer should make all dispensers active and interactive to call my necramech at any location on the map.

Another suggestion to make mechs more useful is that these dispensers could charge them with temporary abilities. We don't have a support mech so I think that would make it more fun.

F3xhrrO.jpeg

• Like 2

Garuda is still unable to target overguarded enemies with dread mirror and Garuda's Talons are still unable to hit nullifiers from inside their bubbles. It's quite annoying that these issues have been seemingly ignored for as long as they have

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Megazawr said:

When farming holokeys, you also get your mission rewards, endo/credits(which is quite ok for new players), possibly bonus stuff from derelicts and ofc primes from relics.
In duviri, you only get pathos clamps, all other stuff you get is useless.

All those things you listed are just as useless. The holokeys are the only relevant drop from the content in question.

Thanks! hopefully you guys fix the chat box moving up the screen at some point. Been like that for a year or so now :(

And LR4 here never realized about the nullifying scream from ropalolyst lol. I realized void sling got blocked, but didn't know why.

• Like 4

So are we ever going to allow Kuva Larvlings/Candidates to be used by other players after a short grace period?
I don't mind running missions with others while looking for them, I'm quite fond of it actually.
But getting a weapon I don't need but someone else does? That just seems like a kick in the shin for both of us.

I get that the person downing the Larvling should have first dibs (so that people aren't infighting over it), but there should be like... a 5 second grace period for others, just in case we don't need it.
It's been a consistent issue for a while, so hopefully now that we got some more eyes on this-- can we finally address that in typical "We'll get there eventually" DE fashion?

Also, Auto-Melee needs a toggle. I'mma keep saying that until it gets one. It should've had to begin with.

3 hours ago, DraconaxPrime said:

I don't mind the Acolyte-Branded Silence debuff myself, but having a way to see the distance it's effecting is kinda crucial.
If I may be so bold, having that for Banshee as well would be a very nice QoL addition.

3 hours ago, Numerounius said:

And for Malice! Well, for the bubble it applies on us anyways. Yes there is a bubble around you but it is so hard to see at times with it being instantaneous at times.

Malice's bubble is quite visible, the problem is that it's not as visible as everything else with their crazy "graphics card melting" particles.
(Looking at you, users of Brightest-White Energy Colors on high-intensity Warframes. You're not funny, you're just annoying.) 
I swear, DE keeps ramping up the visual effects because people keep bringing down the visual slider.
... so they bring down the visual slider harder and DE has to keep making it stronger.

At a certain point, I have to ask what is the slider really doing.
Except being a hassle for those who don't want to constantly adjust for the "New Problem of the Week", that is.

2 hours ago, ManiacDC said:

And LR4 here never realized about the nullifying scream from ropalolyst lol. I realized void sling got blocked, but didn't know why.

Even when it was brand new, I got pretty quickly that it was the Ropalolyst doing that.
Maybe it was the sound cue, the big red field emitted anytime someone tired to do that or even the fact that it was one of the few consistent things in that buggy mess?
I dunno, I thought it was pretty obvious. It's kinda redundant now though, since power creep makes everything a joke.
You can stand completely still in 99% of content and be invincible for a solid 5 minutes... Thanks Revenant, very cool.

To be fair though, the "Nullifying Scream" kinda travels a long enough distance to the point where it may as well cover the entire map.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Note that Scattered Justice remains incompatible with the Vaykor Hek because it already has a built in "Justice" effect.

Yet the Rakta dark dagger which has the "Blight" effect is able to use the the Gleaming Blight dark dagger mod which adds the "Blight" effect and as far as im aware has always been able too.

Edited by Volgun
typo

10 minutes ago, Volgun said:

Yet the Rakta dark dagger which has the "Blight" effect is able to use the the Gleaming Blight dark dagger mod which adds the "Blight" effect and as far as im aware has always been able too.

Dark Dagger and Rakta Dark Dagger don't have innate Blight.

• Like 2

hace 3 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

As stated in the “TennoGen and Cross Platform Save” article, TennoGen purchased on PC can only be used on PC. TennoGen items purchased for Platinum can be accessed via Cross Platform Save on licensed platforms. 

Such a BS rule. Not only Consoles get to buy Tennogen with Platinum, they can also use those Skins in
other Platforms. Whereas on PC Tennogen is sold for cash ONLY and you cant use those skins on Consoles.

Do you know Cash Only also means it will have a wildly different price depending on region due to Currency Conversion?
Tennogen might be cheap for people in EU and NA, but is really expensive for LA.

hace 3 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

"Scattered Justice" Augment Mod is now compatible with the Kuva Hek.

• When we first made the decision to prevent this Mod from being equipped on the Kuva Hek many years ago, we felt it was the right decision for the time. Our goal was to keep the Kuva Hek in check and avoid it being significantly more powerful than all other shotguns, which would have been limiting to the all-important player choice in the Arsenal. Revisiting this decision now in 2024, there are other sufficient weapons and upgrades to make the Kuva Hek & Scattered Justice a good choice but not the ONLY choice. Note that Scattered Justice remains incompatible with the Vaykor Hek because it already has a built in "Justice" effect.

Excellent QoL. For some people this is the best part about this Update (not me, Im a Sobek guy)

• Like 3

We need reload and such taken out of tooltips. We can;t tell what is going on specifically in areas where hover does not work (please watch any streamer going over the new sobeck and glaxion and being unable to talk about reload).

• Like 4

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

"Scattered Justice" Augment Mod is now compatible with the Kuva Hek.

So where did you guys install the bug in my office?  LOL I was literally talking about this mod last night in discord, complaining that my base Hek had way higher multishot than my Kuva Hek because I was unable to use this mod.  Thanks for "listening" :P