Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who got a 0% quit rate ?

Hello.

Sometime I take a peek at other players stats, especially high MR players, but I rarely meet anyone with a quit rate inferior to 5%.

Maybe I'm bragging but I wondered if there were others high MR players with a 0% quit rate  like me ?

15 minutes ago, Syrdhar said:

Hello.

Sometime I take a peek at other players stats, especially high MR players, but I rarely meet anyone with a quit rate inferior to 5%.

Maybe I'm bragging but I wondered if there were others high MR players with a 0% quit rate  like me ?

Mines 2%, lot of early days trying to get a certain tile to load.

4% here I think

Depends what you enjoy farming.
There are times where quitting is something that is required.
Things like looking for certain objectives in bounties or more specifically speedrunning results in very high quit rates.
E.G - If I dont capture the target in x seconds I may as well quit and reset
Also soft locks.

1 hour ago, Syrdhar said:

Hello.

Eventually you'll be forced to quit even if you don't want to. Don't brag about it and don't lose your mind when it will happen.

You can't really control a soft lock in the mission you're playing, and you'll get it, eventually.

• Like 4

Would never aim to keep it low myself, since it just turns into a highly inefficient riven unveiling and now nightwave act clearing. If I need 3 headshots to get a riven unveiled or an act done, I wont sit through a whole mission.

• Like 2

is there a formula to get bragging rights for 0%?

kinda like Hours Played x StartDate x Missons Done - days played during Update Launch periods played?

having a baby say they never had a heartbreak is nothing compared to a man who has lived life through 100 years of growing 

Get them quit numbers up  to show you play rookie

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
il y a 30 minutes, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken a dit :

is there a formula to get bragging rights for 0%?

kinda like Hours Played x StartDate x Missons Done - days played during Update Launch periods played?

having a baby say they never had a heartbreak is nothing compared to a man who has lived life through 100 years of growing 

Get them quit numbers up  to show you play rookie

Is that enough ?

https://ibb.co/r5vxRGL

BTW I'm not trying to keep it low. I just never quit unless I fail the mission.

Edited by Syrdhar
addendum

My quit rate used to be 0% but now a days it goes up when I get a console host in netra cell or void cascade omnia fissure.

It doesn't feel worth it for me to play these modes with the reduced enemy density and therefore longer objective durations.

• Like 2

I have the best quit rate. I quit so less, they actually gave me -100% quit rate. The actual President of Warframe, sent me a Medal, that had engraved on it, Quit the least out of all ever. Its really impressive when you think about it. 

For serious though, after enough time, such rates tend to be skewered by game bugs, host migration issues, disconnections. Can still be impressive in some ways, but eh. I can't ever remember having quit a mission myself. Missions are rarely long or hard, so even occasionally having made an error (started a mission, even in solo, I didn't mean to), still didn't quit. Even missions for Riven unlocking, NW, etc I still do them. That being said, have had a lot of host migration issues, and disconnects now and then too. Shrugs. 

• Like 2

I can say from personal experience (playing since 2013, 2129 hours) that keeping 0% is pretty much impossible as migration fails and whatnot also count as quitting.

I'm currently at 2% (230) quit rate vs 96% (12057) completion rate. (186 failed)

• Like 1

That's possible for baby-framer who only played with all assist systems (4 reborn per mission, all the fixes and tons of weapons and mods)

• Syrdhar (joined in June 18, 2021) : 3 years olds
  • (PSN)slightconfuzzled (August 5, 2020) : 4 years olds

But for Veterans that had knowed the game in early stage of development with one reborn per day, few weapons, basic mods, over-powered enemies with millions of HP and holes in a map without unstuck. Was harded but we had ours share of deceptions (dark sectors) and rewards (Get 4 times the initial platinium for free)...

• Nesodos (July 3, 2013) : 10yo
  • RLanzinger (April 13, 2013) : 11yo

This all only prove that  :

1. There is less bug in warframe now than in the 5 first years; (Got 10 times more quit and failed)
  2. The game is a lot easier and playable for anyone; Jackal is not a nightmare that newbies need to fight for an half hour...
  3. Internet speed, stable hosting and teaming is clearly helping in (Was a Loki starter playing in 10mbps+150ms DSL; Today playing with 1G: 1000 mbps, 10ms Fiber)

The GAME is better, not the players bragging.

Thanks [DE] ^^

• Like 3

I don't know man, I think that guy was being sarcastic and self deprecating to make a point that such info doesn't really matter, but it is a pretty interesting technique to try and counter it by countering one type of bragging with a different kind of bragging. 

Thanks DE, Nintendo, Pac-man, and QBert, and Tetris! (but for real, I agree with the sentiment, especially since I mentioned technical issues with why and how such data can be unreliable/inconsistent). 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Syrdhar said:

Hello.

It does not work that way what MR are you and are you 2013 player if not you dont understand ?

yeah, but where could the fun be If I am serious instead of just completely mirroring the bragging.

PS : (Was in the mood by watching Jimmy Carr shows during the post XD). Never think this was as serious post :p, wasn't it ?!

Quit rate is kinda pointless to care about.  It's more fun taking risks and altering your approach where the threat of failure is higher.

For example, in long circuit runs trying to push it or speed running spy with parkour and no stealth.

It's hard to know how someone is approaching their missions based on failure or quit rate alone.  The user sets their own difficulty.  In general,  you should learn more by exposing yourself to failure instead of avoiding it.

There's also things like scans where farming is best to quit out.

7 hours ago, Syrdhar said:

Hello.

Idk if there is someone with 0% beside freshly made account, but mine is 1%.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

yeah, but where could the fun be If I am serious instead of just completely mirroring the bragging.

PS : (Was in the mood by watching Jimmy Carr shows during the post XD). Never think this was as serious post :p, wasn't it ?!

The important bit when you make a non serious or light hearted post, is to extend that courtesy to other players light hearted posts too. 

If you only think that others are bragging (and sure sometimes they might be), and not recognising their tone or picking up on subtle clues to intent, then your own efforts can be be a bit ironic. Hope that makes sense. 

Jimmy Carr is great. Love him in 8 out of 10 and QI. Hope you enjoyed his show. 

8 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

The important bit when you make a non serious or light hearted post, is to extend that courtesy to other players light hearted posts too.

🧐 Usually, I use some funny color, tags [troll mode] or even emoticons to "transmit my mood";

😑 but recently got a verbal warning by moderator for using too much formatting and colors

😆 So IDunKNOW_on what feet is should dance !?

🤪 Maybe the head ... 'cause the world is going madder than I am originally,

👏 But the Show must go On...God bless JC, found a new motto : "My Gender is He He He, 'cause I am a comedian" 👏

Edited by RLanzinger
misclic, some wrong date

16 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Mines 2%, lot of early days trying to get a certain tile to load.

Forgot to mention I have over 9000 hours of in-game playtime if that affects it in any way, not really fussed about the stat but it was fun to see how and possibly why from other players.