The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Heirloom Skin

Yeah it would really amp up if more than 2 ephemeras worked on stage... And the Daybreak emote actually lit up more than 25% on activation.

bought 3 dance emotes for this venue.

Edited by PrideB4TheFall

2 hours ago, (PSN)Magician_NG said:

Not a lot hype from me for Rhino heirloom next year either.

Tbh he looked "off" but i'll refrain from making any actual criticism until we see the 3D model

29 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

I don't think it's fair to say that when we haven't seen the 3D model. 

Sure.

But I look at the Rhino heirloom concept art and I feel it's a copy-paste of an Engineer from the Alien franchise, only more swole.

Rhino Heirloom Revealed at TennoCon 2024

hace 21 minutos, (PSN)Magician_NG dijo:

Sure.

But I look at the Rhino heirloom concept art and I feel it's a copy-paste of an Engineer from the Alien franchise, only more swole.

I can say that I love the details on the legs and thighs.  I would have to see the torso in 3D with the glass effect to say, although it doesn't look so good now. Anyway, it's for the next year, possibly they will add more details until then.

23 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

I can say that I love the details on the legs and thighs.  I would have to see the torso in 3D with the glass effect to say, although it doesn't look so good now. Anyway, it's for the next year, possibly they will add more details until then.

Yeah, dude's definitely got some noteworthy chonk to him in that art, but if Voruna proved anything, it's that sizes can definitely shrink going from concept art to in-game.

I like it so far just because I can see what sort of accessories I can slap on him to make him look good.

3 hours ago, trst said:

Yall need to touch grass.

Not sure they need to touch grass so much as faceplant it.  Preferably repeatedly.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Magician_NG said:

Sure.

Bruh off topic I feel like that skin he has where he looks like a beetle? That was a L from DE. That had the potential to be an entirely new Warframe. And I feel it doesn’t fit with Rhino. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, (XBOX)STIZZ said:

Bruh off topic I feel like that skin he has where he looks like a beetle? That was a L from DE. That had the potential to be an entirely new Warframe. And I feel it doesn’t fit with Rhino. 

Ah yes because the skin made to resemble a Rhinoceros Beetle, a beetle known for it's strength, isn't fitting for a frame named Rhino who's capable of disrupting the flow of time with their strength.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, (PSN)Magician_NG said:

Sure.

If this is how the Rhino Heirloom skin looks now, I cannot wait to see what they come up with for Trinity.

I'm not buying a skin for a frame that went from most used to under 0% usage.. they should fix that first. 

In general I'm not hyped for heirlooms, because only frames that already have dozens of skins qualify to get one. Meanwhile frames who don't even have a single skin or a deluxe will be waiting and waiting for forever. I think it was a mistake to launch a new series of skins, again. They now have to make half a dozen skin series for 60 frames or something. Obviously they're never gonna finish any line in my lifetime. Ugh

• Like 4

14 hours ago, (PSN)Magician_NG said:

Sure.

Gonna pass on this one, not my cup of tea. doesn't have that 'special' feel to it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

I'm not buying a skin for a frame that went from most used to under 0% usage.. they should fix that first. 

In general I'm not hyped for heirlooms, because only frames that already have dozens of skins qualify to get one. Meanwhile frames who don't even have a single skin or a deluxe will be waiting and waiting for forever. I think it was a mistake to launch a new series of skins, again. They now have to make half a dozen skin series for 60 frames or something. Obviously they're never gonna finish any line in my lifetime. Ugh

I truly believe Heirloom skins are not aimed at being given to all Warframes. They're barely a celebration of historical warframes, and very likely also to give the initial frames a better Prime skin, as the first prime skins were pretty rough, without so many shiny elements. But I don't see them giving Heirlooms to newer frames, like ever.

I'm already surprised they don't ship all new warframes with an available Voidshell, is that dead already ? :laugh:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, (XBOX)STIZZ said:

I got to say I am loving the new Heirloom Skin. My Fire Queen is  🥵

fe4434e2-f4e5-4a5b-8846-7dae62c4841a.jpg

I thought it was funny when on the devshort, Rebecca read a comment saying something like "DE knew exactly what they were doing when they made ember heirloom" and she was laughing about it. 

Like just let us enjoy things.

26 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

I truly believe Heirloom skins are not aimed at being given to all Warframes. They're barely a celebration of historical warframes, and very likely also to give the initial frames a better Prime skin, as the first prime skins were pretty rough, without so many shiny elements. But I don't see them giving Heirlooms to newer frames, like ever.

I'm already surprised they don't ship all new warframes with an available Voidshell, is that dead already ? :laugh:

I think voidshell was something that sounded better on paper than it turned out to be in reality. For me to actually, like, care, it would have to be available for basically every skin in the game or at least every prime skin and that sounds like an exorbitant amount of work.

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

I think voidshell was something that sounded better on paper than it turned out to be in reality. For me to actually, like, care, it would have to be available for basically every skin in the game or at least every prime skin and that sounds like an exorbitant amount of work.

Yeah they should have started to give the option to newer Primes at least - they're being designed, shouldn't be too much of a hassle to apply the voidshell parameters.

But tbh, I really like some of them. Voruna is pretty obvious as we're lacking other skins, but I've also equipped Saryn, Mag & Banshee for which I've always find the Primes to be OK. And I really like the possibility to mak'em shiny af !

3 hours ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

You mean when she was used to kill trash low level mobs with little effort back in the day but sucked for content that was higher level.

People gravitate to the lowest effort type of frames and builds if it's removed of course it'll see a decrease in use, like Wukong that got nerfed and a chunk of people moved to Revenant.

I wouldn't be surprised if they gutted thermal sunder the Titania spammers would drop her as well 

• Like 2