The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.3

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, ANT. said:

What exactly do you mean by this? Where are they supposed to spawn?

I dont do that mission often, just from sorties but ive had them appearing in the narrow paths where you have to hack the panels to stop timers and being inside the wall geometry from that. I assume they should just appear in the more open 'spacier' sections

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Netracell Changes & Fixes: 

• Lowering the security level is now based on kills dealt by players that are within the marked zone, instead of the enemies killed within the marked zone. 
    • Players often shared the experience of squadmates killing enemies that are outside of the marked zone. As a way to address this common occurrence, kills now count as long as players are within the zone (even if the enemy dies outside of it). 
    • This change has also been applied to the “Kill Infested Close to the Cauldron to infuse it” stage of the Cambion Drift Assassination Bounty - now, players are only required to kill enemies from within the circle instead of needing enemies to be within range. 
    • Devshorts watchers may have expected this change with Koumei & The Five Fates update later this year, but this snuck in earlier than planned!
  • Added in-world VFX to better communicate to players where the marked zone begins.
    6e0519a1fdea437909923cfa70540944.jpg
    • Note: We are looking to increase the visibility of the border, as it is at times difficult to see, especially with an abundance of enemies around. 
  • Fixed enemies not spawning around the marked zone if a player roams the map far away from the objective, causing halts in mission progress.  

Thank you, this will make it better for other players who go off script (as long as they stay in the red circle) and for when the red circle is placed on the tile in an awkward position. 

Can you please fix the spawn rates when in CO-OP, even with all players staying in the red circle the enemy spawns are bad, I find it better to just do Netracells Solo for better enemy density, I cheer when I hear the message enemies increasing towards the end of the run.

As always mvTJ3oK.gif for the hotfix's. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Lotus’ facial animations jittering during The Lotus Eaters cutscenes. 

You know, I took that unquestioningly that she was getting tweaky after Wally and/or time travel beeper exposure.  You could put it back in and it would feel entirely appropriate.

Edited by garbenzine
  • Like 2

Please fix Equilibrium mod and Purple shards that give energy with health orbs and health with energy orbs, when I'm not the host, I stop picking up any health orbs after a while, around 10 min, every single damn mission. It is really unpleasant to experience that for the time this bug has been around (we got few updates already and this still a problem).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frandan said:

Please fix Equilibrium mod and Purple shards that give energy with health orbs and health with energy orbs, when I'm not the host, I stop picking up any health orbs after a while, around 10 min, every single damn mission. It is really unpleasant to experience that for the time this bug has been around (we got few updates already and this still a problem).

I'm using Health Conversion mod in both cases btw, idk if it's related.

• Like 2

• Fixed enemies not spawning around the marked zone if a player roams the map far away from the objective, causing halts in mission progress.  

This. Now this has to be applied to ALL of the survival missions somehow. It's really terrible when 1 guy roams around and far away from the squad and yet he drags all the mob spawns to himself instead of majority of 3 other people in the squad. 

• Like 3

Netracell Changes & Fixes: 

• Lowering the security level is now based on kills dealt by players that are within the marked zone, instead of the enemies killed within the marked zone. 
    • Players often shared the experience of squadmates killing enemies that are outside of the marked zone. As a way to address this common occurrence, kills now count as long as players are within the zone (even if the enemy dies outside of it). 
    • This change has also been applied to the “Kill Infested Close to the Cauldron to infuse it” stage of the Cambion Drift Assassination Bounty - now, players are only required to kill enemies from within the circle instead of needing enemies to be within range. 
  • Fixed enemies not spawning if Host Migration occurs at the start of an Alchemy mission in the Circuit. 

Thank you! It was often a problem that people would kill enemies outside the area, though they were standing inside it. Excellent change.

About "Fixed enemies not spawning if Host Migration occurs at the Start of an Alchemy mission", I hope you also checked when the host chooses to leave at the end of an Alchemy mission in Duviri, because it also resulted in soft lock. Instead of loading up the next mission, after host migration we find ourselves back in Alchemy, with no enemies and couldn't continue.

Also tiny bug I found with Harmony equipped and the enlightened hate skin I think it's called, no matter what sugatra you put on it, it always just looks the same.

Thanks for catching the Voruna bug. That's my girl, so I need her to have a clean bill of health.

Related: I have sometimes gotten her locked into repeated 'light melee' animations while experiencing this bug...?

Not quite sure what caused it, but Xfer out -> Xfer in seemed to fix it.

Hope this helps!

--Fluffy

8 hours ago, Megazawr said:

waypoints(multiple different bugs in different areas)

It's shocking how commonplace these issues in particular are and have been for some time.

I shouldn't have to go on a scavenger hunt for extraction. Please fix, DE.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being unable to further target enemies with Atlas’ Landslide after they’ve been Petrified and have been ragdolled by Landslide’s 3rd hit.  

Thank you so much! Will there by any chance be something similar for Mag's 2 (Magnetize)? It seems the bubble doesn't form on enemies that are, for example downed by her 4 (Crush)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scor-Chii said:

This. All this.

I'd say add a damaging field that kills in seconds to the whole map except the circle but that's too extreme

A better option would be to make players deal no damage unless they're inside the circle or something

I really like the second idea - it might be a complete rework of the circle idea. Count kills everywhere, but the circle would alleviate some massive damage attenuation.

That would not make sense on Deimos but in Enrati Labs? Yes.

Edited by kadlis12
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• ほとんどの Warframe で Maginav Prime Signa のオフセットが高すぎる問題を修正しました。  

I don't think much has changed.

GWDwrRHXAAATS2h?format=jpg&name=mediumGWDwph1aQAA__nH?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

is anyone else experiencing stutters? nvidia rtx 4000 series and intel 12th gen, after this hotfix barely can play anything in this game, freezes and frame drops every few 5-15 seconds, eso is just unplayable

Similar to the earlier bug in Railjack missions where enemy fighter and crewship markers were offset, the targeting reticle for the Railjack Slingshot is well off-center (at around the 4 o'clock position), causing a player who fails to compensate to yeet their warframe couple thousand metres from their intended destination.

hace 14 horas, Numerounius dijo:

I'm going to need more explanation. Did it used to work? The comments on the wiki seemed to indicate so it in which case this would be a bug. But if it didn't from the very start then its a 50/50 chance it is a bug.

It used to work yes, and it should. Saryn's 3 gives toxin to your weapon, it doesn't count as ability damage (you can corroborate that because archon continuity does not work on her 3), so yes, it did and should work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sannidor said:

Epitaph Prime and basic variant are still bugged:

Seems to work here. Charged shots pierce, rapid shots do not. Are you sure you're charging the weapon all the way? Have you changed the fire rate or anything?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Seems to work here. Charged shots pierce, rapid shots do not. Are you sure you're charging the weapon all the way? Have you changed the fire rate or anything?

No changes to fire rate, I even tested it on unmodded weapon in extermination mission a moment ago.

No matter if I hold the charge for a second or more.

One more thing I noticed - sometimes when it "unbugs" for two enemies close to each other, they both can be "pierced" again. But if the first one in line blocks the shot, it will block another shot.

Tried it on enemies put to sleep or CCd by other means - ragdolling does not affect it, weapon is bugged no matter what.

Punch through works 100% in simulacrum but not in any missions against any faction.

Never mind, it's not consistent even in simulacrum. Grouped enemies as Khora with Ensnare and charging a shot through them produces random results.

I did not notice any other secondary to have similar issues with punch through, I'll do more testing though.

I'm running DirectX 11 if that matters.

Edited by Sannidor
bug is replicable in simulacrum on my side