The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.4

[DE]Megan

Changes: 

• Increased the visibility of the in-world VFX indicating the “Lower Security” marked zone in Netracell missions. 
    • Known issue: The zone VFX does not appear for Clients. 
  • Updated the “I Decree” Nightwave Act description to indicate that it must be completed within the same Duviri/Circuit mission. 
    • Now reads: “Collect 15 Decrees in a single Duviri session, or run of The Circuit” 

Fixes: 

• Fixed Lethal Levitation’s damage buff not applying to Melee weapons. 
    • The description of the Way states that it should grant “additional X% Weapon Damage per Lifted enemy attacked by Operator,” but it was only buffing Primary and Secondary weapons. Since Naramon is primarily Melee focused, it only made sense to apply the bonus to Melee as well. 
  • Fixed loss of function as a Client when spamming the interact button to move Enigma containers in Duviri. 
    • Known issue: There still may be strange animations if the Client tries to spam the interaction while moving around. 
  • Fixed casting Vauban’s Tesla Nervos on a moving Defense target/platform causing the ability not to work and its sound FX to layer at painful levels (think marbles clanking together at 100 km/h). 
  • Fixed the objective and waypoint in the Saya’s Vigil Quest not updating to indicate Extraction is available in the “Board Hek’s Galleon” stage if the player took an alternate path to scan the shard. 
  • Fixed the Tenet Glaxion and Tenet Plinx not counting towards the “Meeting Adjourned” Challenge (Craft a Sisters of Parvos Tenet Weapon). 
    • For those affected, we are planning to run a script to mark the Challenge as complete (if you had crafted these Weapons) with the launch of Koumei and The Five Fates update releasing this fall.
  • Fixed Kullervo’s Bane description incorrectly listing Envy as a Spiral that Kullervo’s Hold spawns in. It now correctly lists Fear, Anger, and Sorrow. 
  • Fixed crash that could occur when loading into missions. 
  • Fixed a rare crash caused by using Sevagoth’s Gloom in a town. 

For list of known issues for The Lotus Eaters that require future code changes and or did not make it into this Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1409843-the-lotus-eaters-known-issues/

• Like 23

Thank you for the hotfix. Maybe this is wishful thinking, but it would be nice to re-examine how Supporter Packs and their associated cosmetics are being advertised/sold with their "exclusivity" language, and look at rereleasing past cosmetics to get away from this behavior. It happened for Heirlooms, which is a positive and well-received change.

• Like 7

Can you add this to your known issues? Having multiple Companion's mods of precepts not working with Sevagoth's Shadow is quite a game breaking bug :/

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 4

The Ember Heirloom Signa remains pretty much unusable with its current positioning.

This is the lowest I can go:

yBnxcDV.png

It's feeling more and more like this will go unaddressed and peoples purchases will be wasted. Personally, I've started a refund request though I'll be happy to purchase it again if you ever fix it. To which, naturally, your support staff has been entirely unhelpful and frustrating - as usual.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 11

Thanks for the update.

Still no fix for Bleed statuses from Bladestorm ignoring "Increased Finisher Damage" buffs as per:

Still no fix for Excalibur Umbra not retaining non-mod related health buffs during Transference such as Arcane Blessing. Heat Elemental Ward, etc.

Still no fix for "moonwalk" bug caused by Transference as a client, resulting in complete loss of functionality other than basic movement. This bug is especially problematic as the only way to fix it is to use a revive during Bleedout, or successfully kill enough enemies during Last Gasp to revive yourself during Bleedout.

Still no fix for Ember Pyraxis Chest Plate and Shoulder Pads, as well as Sevagoth Glaukus Shoulder Armor, using Warframe colors rather than Attachment colors when customizing.

Please change abilities like Khora's Whipclaw not benefitting from Archon Stretch and the like. They are abilities, and the logic for exempting them from "On ability damage" Archon mods does not make sense. On the topic of Khora, please give Venari and Venari Prime base shields. There is no reason for Venari to completely lack any shields baseline.

Please give the Veilbreaker store some evergreen items to spend Kahl's Stock on to keep weekly Veilbreaker stuff at least somewhat relevant after nabbing all of the Styanax parts, Archon mods, etc. 

The Maginav Prime Signa still sits too high, but it is better than release date. Please continue adjusting it. The Ember Heirloom Signa is also too high still.

Please give Sevagoth Prime's Shadow a "Toggle Prime Details" option for skins. The Primed Shadow not having increased stats at all is also quite disappointing. Being able to equip Signas on the Shadow would be nice too.

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the “I Decree” Nightwave Act description to indicate that it must be completed within the same Duviri/Circuit mission. 

• Now reads: “Collect 15 Decrees in a single Duviri session, or run of The Circuit” 

That is not how it worked for me though. Granted: My PC crashed on the first mission (circuit), but the progress was saved for the day after, when I completed it (in circuit).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hlomida said:

Thank you for the hotfix. sure hope one of the future ones will bring fixes for orbiter lighting!

We have some code changes & fixes for Orbiter lighting coming in the fall Koumei & the Five Fates update!

• Like 13

hace 4 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed Lethal Levitation’s damage buff not applying to Melee weapons. 

• The description of the Way states that it should grant “additional X% Weapon Damage per Lifted enemy attacked by Operator,” but it was only buffing Primary and Secondary weapons. Since Naramon is primarily Melee focused, it only made sense to apply the bonus to Melee as well. 

Took you long enough to realize this nonsense... better late than never, I guess. Thanks. Now I hope it works with stat sticks 🙂

Edited by Rigtis
Typo
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Lethal Levitation’s damage buff not applying to Melee weapons. 

Nice. Been waiting for this fix for a long time.

• Like 2

Would it be possible to fix the recovered Nightwave Archon Hunt challenge when you already completed the hunt for the week, to be doable by just repeating the misson?

Edited by Scyo
  • Like 1

Ah, I was wondering why I never got "Meeting Adjourned" despite having claimed a Tenet Glaxion. Will the script also ensure Steam Achievements will be updated, or should I seek another Sister before Five Fates to ensure my advancements remain synced?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes: 

• Fixed Lethal Levitation’s damage buff not applying to Melee weapons. 

Lol, this makes sense why using the ability felt like it wasn't increasing melee damage.

Any way we can get some sort of immunity/overguard mechanic into Naramon to make it viable for Warframes that aren't Kullervo or super health/armor tanky? Its completely unreliable to use for Warframes like Excalibur since Steel Path practically requires Unairu or Vazarin.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Please remove Entrati Lanthorn from Elite Deep Archimedea drop tables. It has become a very abundant resource since Whispers in the Walls was released, and more so after Dante Unbound. Dedicating a weekly drop to 3 Entrati Lanthorn is a very poor choice, and should either be replaced or removed with a rebalance to the drop percentages of the other items.

There's no Entrati Lanthorns in the Elite Deep Archimedea drop table.

It's a guaranteed reward for 15 research points. But it's not in any droptables and doesn't take away chances of other rewards as such. There's no opportunity cost here.

It's an equivalent of the Entrati Lanthorns that drop from the Netracell caches.

Edited by Esagvere
  • Like 5

21 минуту назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

We have some code changes & fixes for Orbiter lighting coming in the fall Koumei & the Five Fates update!

Hey, what about Greedy Pull?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Esagvere said:

There's no Entrati Lanthorns in the Elite Deep Archimedea drop table.

It's a guaranteed reward for 15 research points. But it's not in any droptables and doesn't take away chances of other rewards as such. There's no opportunity cost here.

It's an equivalent of the Entrati Lanthorns that drop from the Netracell caches.

I actually did not know that. Thank you for the info. Edited to remove from my post.

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Binket_ said:

Auto-Melee Toggle.

It's been months now, do it.
Takes 5 minutes at most.

we need sort of toggle for Glaives & co. For example turn on/off throwing or assign it to different key.

• Like 2