The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.5

[DE]Megan

50 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Thanks for the update.

Still no fix for Bleed statuses from Bladestorm ignoring "Increased Finisher Damage" buffs as per:

Still no fix for Excalibur Umbra not retaining non-mod related health buffs during Transference such as Arcane Blessing. Heat Elemental Ward, etc., causing Excalibur Umbra to LOSE health upon transferring back to him.

Still no fix for "moonwalk" bug caused by Transference as a client, resulting in complete loss of functionality other than basic movement. This bug is especially problematic as the only way to fix it is to use a revive during Bleedout, or successfully kill enough enemies during Last Gasp to revive yourself during Bleedout.

Still no fix for Ember Pyraxis Chest Plate and Shoulder Pads, as well as Sevagoth Glaukus Shoulder Armor, using Warframe colors rather than Attachment colors when customizing.

Please change abilities like Khora's Whipclaw not benefitting from Archon Stretch and the like. They are abilities, and the logic for exempting them from "On ability damage" Archon mods does not make sense. On the topic of Khora, please give Venari and Venari Prime base shields. There is no reason for Venari to completely lack any shields baseline.

Please give the Veilbreaker store some evergreen items to spend Kahl's Stock on to keep weekly Veilbreaker stuff at least somewhat relevant after nabbing all of the Styanax parts, Archon mods, etc. 

The Maginav Prime Signa still sits too high, but it is better than release date. Please continue adjusting it. The Ember Heirloom Signa is also too high still.

Please give Sevagoth Prime's Shadow a "Toggle Prime Details" option for skins. The Primed Shadow not having increased stats at all is also quite disappointing. Being able to equip Signas on the Shadow would be nice too.

The Maginav Prime Signa definitely still sits too high and despite saying it's for esteemed railjack captains, it is nearly impossible to aim dome charge with it equipped because it sits so high. 

It wouldn't be fair if Primed Shadow received higher stats as exalted weapons don't receive higher stats. Primed Shadow at the end of the day is just an exalted Warframe ability. 100% agree with Signas on Shadow though.

• Like 4

Just now, DaShark said:

The Maginav Prime Signa definitely still sits too high and despite saying it's for esteemed railjack captains, it is nearly impossible to aim dome charge with it equipped because it sits so high. 

It wouldn't be fair if Primed Shadow received higher stats as exalted weapons don't receive higher stats. Primed Shadow at the end of the day is just an exalted Warframe ability. 100% agree with Signas on Shadow though.

I am not talking about the claws, I am talking about the Shadow itself which is basically an entirely separate Warframe. Though frankly, I am of the opinion that ALL Primed Exalted abilities should have higher stats than the originals.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Increased the Reactant drop rate in Void Fissure missions by approximately 20%. 

A much needed improvement.

Since you have Blood Altar and Magnetize in your known issues list, could you also fix Garuda getting an error message when trying to cast Dread Mirror or Blood Altar on overguarded enemies? Magnetize (and most other abilities) can be cast on them just fine, and it is your stated intention for abilities to work on overguard, with only any CC portions being selectively disabled.

Also, since you have "issues with line of sight" in your known issues list regarding some abilities, could you also fix the explosion from Temporal Anchor? It has a LoS check from the players soles to the targets soles, best I can tell - which means the ability doesn't work due to pixels on the ground or elevation differences, preventing "direct line of feet" (why do warframes cast with their feet and at the enemies feet only?).

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Reactant drop rate in Void Fissure missions by approximately 20%. 

• Being at the end of a Void Fissure mission without enough Reactant to crack your Relic is not an enjoyable experience. We've heard reports of this issue across all mission types, so we're buffing Reactant drop rates across the board to help avoid this happening in the future. 

So, is this a 10%>30% buff or 10%>12% buff?
Also, why not just make reactants a squadwide goal?

• Like 1

Loving the 20% extra reactant. However, I just finished a mission with 7 out of 10 reactants.

It seems when the mission is turned from a capture to an extermination by lotus the 20% extra doesn't really work because the enemy respawn is capped.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Being at the end of a Void Fissure mission without enough Reactant to crack your Relic is not an enjoyable experience. We've heard reports of this issue across all mission types, so we're buffing Reactant drop rates across the board to help avoid this happening in the future. 

The larger problem for this old issue is late-joiners being unable to pick up reactant that dropped before they joined, while enemies stop spawning entirely for some reason or another. Particularly frustrating in railjack missions, when someone can join after every on-foot area has been cleared of enemies and has no chance to get reactant, even with it being shared.

Please consider two changes to reactant:

• Make reactant a team-wide pickup in all game modes, not just railjack
  • Anyone that joins/loads in "late" should start with the same amount of reactant the rest of the team has collected, ending any edge cases of spending 15 minutes trying to find reactant for the last tenno
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added input callout next to the “Use Cipher” button while hacking. 

Awesome, BUT -- are we EVER going to be able to rebind this input???

I have my "Y" key bound to text chat, and half the time it just opens my chat window instead of using the cipher. 

I tried making a hotkey on the gear wheel and that didn't seem to work either, although it's been a while since I tested that one.

• Like 1

2 excal umbras its nice even tho they cant be sold as credits. All good to farm the login weapons by semaris and have duplicates even helmets witch is still nice in the inventory not sold as credits. Tenno for profit all frames are sold as credits for Tenno for profit.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PSN)Drakegoneos said:

2 excal umbras its nice even tho they cant be sold as credits. All good to farm the login weapons by semaris and have duplicates even helmets witch is still nice in the inventory not sold as credits. Tenno for profit all frames are sold as credits for Tenno for profit.  

oh btw why is the animation of umbra being not melee at when transferance back and forth the melee is going all stand pose in zariman

1 minute ago, (PSN)Drakegoneos said:

oh btw why is the animation of umbra being not melee at when transferance back and forth the melee is going all stand pose in zariman

cross saved 

'Bout those Signas and there problem, sitting right in the face or too high in the sky - why not add a customizable height adjuster?
Wouldn't that solve it in a jiffy?

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by NuclearDeath
  • Like 5

On 2024-09-03 at 6:57 PM, TheTundraTerror said:

Also, why not just make reactants a squadwide goal?

People have been asking for this since 2016 when Relics were added.

To be honest, Reactant is a pretty pointless mechanic. It's either trivial to get 10, or you don't get 10 due to spawns/joining late, etc. There's no in between.

• Like 6

This also still happens, I hope this gets fixed because an unkillable enemy has a high potential to ruin games real quick. In arbitrations I remember running into an invulnerable and non-targetable mutalist blitz moa eximus in Arbitrations that keeps wrecking my shields. Worse, when this happens they always seem to be eximus variants.

• Like 1

On 2024-09-03 at 8:11 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Increased the Reactant drop rate in Void Fissure missions by approximately 20%. 

Maybe someone has reacted to this (non)fix, but anyway maybe two or more comments have better chances to be noticed. This doesn't fix the problem, drop rate was always fine and was never a problem. Problem is the combination of spawn rate and spawn location of corrupted units. In situation that you have extreme separation of squad, for at least one member they will not spawn anywhere near them. A proper fix would be that fissures spawn near each player but to corrupt/spawn 1/2 of current groups to prevent overwhelming players. Maybe even to have a higher spawn rate near player with fever collected reactants.

• [DE]Danielle locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic