The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #181 - Koumei & the Five Fates!

[DE]Megan

0d65543c6343a9e9e9bbbf609a0806ea.jpg 

Tenno!

The team is continuing the world tour and heading back to the Tokyo Game Show for Devstream 181! 

SAVE THE DATE: Devstream #181 will be on September 28th at 11 AM JST (September 27th at 10 PM ET)! We recognize the timezone may not be ideal for some, but we still hope you can watch live or after in the VOD! 

Devstream #181 will debut what’s coming in our fall update - including the release date - Koumei & the Five Fates: our 58th Warframe KOUMEI, including her abilities and accompanying weapons/cosmetics, various Warframe ability changes including Caliban’s Rework, more information on the Companion 2.0 Part 2 changes, new Deluxe Skins and Incarnons, more sneaky looks at Warframe: 1999, and so much more!! 

If you’re attending the Tokyo Game Show in person, you can watch Rebecca Ford and Megan Everett debut Koumei & the Five Fates LIVE at the Event Stage, Hall 1, Makuhari Messe. The show will be live-translated for our audience!

Due to the international nature of this Devstream, there is no Twitch Drop (we would hate for you to miss out!)

See you at twitch.tv/warframe on Sept 28th at 11 AM JST (Sept 27th 10 PM ET)!

• Like 21

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Due to the international nature of this Devstream, there is no Twitch Drop (we would hate for you to miss out!)

Yeah it certainly is not the case that regular devstreams fall at 00 am for EU every time, huh? Do you hate for us to miss out too, or do we just not count?

This communication just makes it seem like EU and arabic players don't count to you as a company.

I hope this is not the case, but right now i hope you start an initiative to have regular devstreams at normal hours for EU/middle east as well. PE you could do a rerun of the devstream on twitch that is streamed from one of your international offices if it is the case of "can't stream during non-office hours".

Edited by 3xt1inct
  • Like 13

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

I'm sure the people who missed out every single time so far because of timezone issues would have appreciated the drops.

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

KOUMEI, including her abilities and accompanying weapons/cosmetics, various Warframe ability changes including Caliban’s Rework, more information on the Companion 2.0 Part 2 changes, new Deluxe Skins and Incarnons

Nyx changes, new Incarnons, a new Helminth ability (probably useless and nerfed by 50% though), and more great companion changes, I'm hyped.

• Like 2

56 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Thanks, actually. Because it's going to be 5AM for me and there's no chance I can watch it.

1 hour ago, 3xt1inct said:

Do you hate for us to miss out too, or do we just not count?

This communication just makes it seem like EU and arabic players don't count to you as a company.

I hope this is not the case, …

Yes they absolutely specifically hate having more players from EU, Arabic, and the world enjoying their game and putting money towards its development. The nerve you have to support them.

Genuinely, take a break if you think this is them hating you lol.

Just now, PenguinChan said:

Yes they absolutely specifically hate having more players from EU, Arabic, and the world enjoying their game and putting money towards its development. The nerve you have to support them.

Genuinely, take a break if you think this is them hating you lol.

Sorry but it is just a critical error from their communications departement, if they said "sorry guys no drops on this one", the interpretation of it being a targeted message could not be made. If you read the message entirely it would have been clear. the first sentence is just an example of what could go on in the mind of a player. 

If your communication as a company can come across as condescending or ignorant in any way, the communications department made an error.

• Like 6

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

and Incarnons

Oh no, I knew the day for the 5 incarnon genesises Rebecca talked about on an interview on January would come.
Time for 5 other classic weapons to stop being what they are and suddenly get popular I guess.

Can only hope but to be wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

If you wish for nobody to miss out (which is an appreciated gesture), why don't you stop doing Twitch Drops and run 24 hour alerts within the actual game instead? That way nobody misses out, you're only rewarded for actually playing Warframe, and streams will have less padded metrics and genuine engagement only.

Seems like a win all around if you ask me...

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

lmfao.. most of us NOT in the northern hemisphere miss out every dev stream .. 3 am in the morning on week days just dont work 

• Like 6

Hmm. Between this week's Twitch drops being Cetus themed and the Koumei key art,  Koumei's likely to be a Asian-inspired frame tied to Cetus. Weirdly appropriate since Gara was the same way.

Ps any chance we can make Zhuge Koumei's signature. Name's the same after all.

“We would hate for you to miss out” proceeds to nerf everybody by not doing a drop at all, how about an in game alert or gift of the lotus, it’s getting a little sloppy you did the baza drop but put the info deep in a thread not a lot of people saw so they missed out, you get timings and dates wrong on the  regular the errors then get pointed out by forum users, the twitch drop issues persist (probably not a lot can be done about that) bit of a shame really.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, SanRaalPrime said:

Now that is a really BAD reason for no drops. I mean, it's not all about the american continents. It's pretty much a slap in the face of everyone else, who ALWAYS have to deal with such schedule problems.

As someone who's in GMT+8 this is the most schedule-friendly stream I've saw yet, but yeah, kinda disappointing there's no drops. I hope the slew of issues with twitch drops aren't discouraging them from doing drops at all.

1 hour ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

“We would hate for you to miss out” proceeds to nerf everybody by not doing a drop at all, how about an in game alert or gift of the lotus, it’s getting a little sloppy you did the baza drop but put the info deep in a thread not a lot of people saw so they missed out, you get timings and dates wrong on the  regular the errors then get pointed out by forum users, the twitch drop issues persist (probably not a lot can be done about that) bit of a shame really.

I'd add that the Baza, besides being announced in a way that caused a number of people to miss it there was a technical difficulty at the start so the drop progress didn't start right away. I never got the Shawzin from the recent community stream lately too and the progress didn't count despite tuning in 5 mins at the start of the stream, I lost interest in getting that pink domestik drone. Would have been a good addition to the dojo.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Do you realise how biased that sounds to anyone that doesn't live on the American continent ? 

It may not have been your intention (I hope) but this gives the message that you care about a certain section of the world a lot more than another.

I guess you also don't particularly care that the rest of the world has been "missing out" on such things for years. 

A really disappointing statement that could have been avoided by saying nothing at all.

• Like 6