Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR0 on netracell... never judge abook on the cover

Kersissa

Hello Teno.

I ma long time MR0 player, and I started that topick, becouse I am very upset, when I want to do Netracell in random parties, people just run avay.

Same thing is when i try to do long defense or surv. misions..

And many of low lvl players get the same eksperience... It makes them turn avay form game :( No idea why veteran players just piss on new ones... that makes me mad.

Anyways.. I am mr0 with over 1,1 affin. and i Want to share that even mr0 can do the trick.... Solo Netracel in under 10 min. All items are farmable, 

Thank to no MR limit on main quest You can do anything on normal path ;) so to all new players.. dont look on MRs , just enjoy the game :)

If there are more MR0 chalengers i will be happy to join community :)

see ya;)

• Like 3

Just to clarify, don't take my previous post as a slight against you. It isn't. My perspective is that of an efficiency snob. I've seen my fair share of mastery rank tenno outplay legendary rank tenno.

Mastery rank means nothing.

It only informs the player base that you Pokemon the game harder than others.

• Like 4

mastery dont matter in warframe expect for gatekeeping some quests or weapons. i guess only those who are new to the game care about it. i prefer to get max mastery since for me that my end game.  it keeps me motivated for new updates. 

Even I don't bother to grind all the fancy arcane mods shards rivens whatever. since literally nothing is that hard to kill anyway. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kersissa said:

I ma long time MR0 player, and I started that topick, becouse I am very upset, when I want to do Netracell in random parties, people just run avay.

Welll well well, isnt those consequences of your own actions. Want to have personal challanges? Have them, but accept all the pros and cons that go with them. Can do solo? Good for you. But why are you upset then?

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 10

58 minutes ago, Kersissa said:

And many of low lvl players get the same eksperience... It makes them turn avay form game :( No idea why veteran players just piss on new ones... that makes me mad.

Thank to no MR limit on main quest You can do anything on normal path ;) so to all new players.. dont look on MRs , just enjoy the game :)

There's unfound elitism with MR, which is really just a metric of how much time you spent in ESO 😄

Its usually confused with knowledge, since there's a ton to know about this game. Towards the upper end of content, that becomes important and can be a drag on the team.

An example is doing SP Circuit with a coworker who had played the game on and off casually until recently who had no idea Void Mode existed. Trying to explain it to him to make reviving teammates easier and to help him not get downed constantly was a chore, but understood in the end.

3 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

mastery dont matter in warframe expect for gatekeeping some quests 

I thought they removed MR requirement for quests, no?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, C11H22O1 said:

I mean there's no challenge with being mr0 never understood why people do this, mastery offers QoL features It's not tied to how strong you are.

Almost the same reason why people play in Solo self find in other mmo, or hardcore :) 

I prefer to find all alone, no trades. no shortcuts. No worries on Plat.

And YES i agree.. QOL like syndicate limits, and void traces limit are a litle pain. and MR definetly speed things up. Plus more wepons.. Yeah there ale few thing that games offer in order to keep player busy for more time.  

• Like 1

I mean... since all that MR actually offers is a way to speed up the grind in specific, limited and non-power-creep ways... why are you MR0?

The guy that only ever used Mag and reached MR30 from everything else in the game (apart from the one quest where you are forced to use a different frame), that guy had a real idea for a challenge.

MR0 players are just... being weird. It has absolutely no benefits, you grind slower than literally everyone else in the game, and you don't even get the convenience of being able to put a proper amount of mods on your weapons/frames before you level them.

Bragging rights go to people who do real challenges, like the guy who did the K-Driven achievement in one game session. Or similar actual Achievements.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, C11H22O1 said:

I mean there's no challenge with being mr0 never understood why people do this, mastery offers QoL features It's not tied to how strong you are.

It gives them an excuse to complain about the Mastery Lock on Oro Earth or other restrictions. Ngl, being allowed to stay MR0 and still participate in a majority of content and quests is actually a major flaw in DE's design that translates to many problems players face further along. The lack of progression in Warframe really shows some aging and problematic parts of the game.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 6

Weird flex, but whatever floats your boat ?

Warframe-Screenshot-2024-09-01-20-37-07-

I never underestimate anyone even on a 37 pt. EDA run. That guy was never a problem and even admitted losing a disruption conduit while guarding it.

But an MR 0 player? you're not doing anyone any favours even if you think you do.

• Like 2

OP is very lucky warframes are not mr locked anymore. 

underestimating any low mr player is wrong because mr does not indicate skill/ mod availability of a player, it only depicts weapon availability until mr 16. After which its just some QoL features you get by ranking up mastery.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kersissa said:

Hello Teno.

Anyways.. I am mr0 with over 1,1 affin. and i Want to share that even mr0 can do the trick.... Solo Netracel in under 10 min. All items are farmable, 

see ya;)

Omg what a coincidence, I seen one of you guys before. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Agall said:

There's unfound elitism with MR, which is really just a metric of how much time you spent in ESO 😄

Its not about elitism. MR30 player just should know at least the basics just by the sheer amount of grind he did. I dont know a single person that got every single mr lvl in ESO. From what ive seen most players prefer endless omnia fissures. I get mr 5-7 players in sorties from time to time and you can tell their lack of expierience most of the time.

17 hours ago, Kersissa said:

Hello Teno.

see ya;)

I am LR4 and am running from this post.

23 minutes ago, MrInubis said:

Its not about elitism. MR30 player just should know at least the basics just by the sheer amount of grind he did. I dont know a single person that got every single mr lvl in ESO. From what ive seen most players prefer endless omnia fissures. I get mr 5-7 players in sorties from time to time and you can tell their lack of expierience most of the time.

Omnia fissure is a recent addition to the game.

I will give it a shot and try to explain in my view Warframe is co-op game and Netracell runs are a part of lower tier of end game

I applaud you for doing it successfully solo that being said  people love their time aka time is money (nobody wants do do Netracells too long) and its less fun when we all dont work together in a best way we can .

You have no No helmit, No archon shards, No focus school so its already X1-3 times less buffs for other ppl in squad in which we ALL lift together.

You should not be mad about this Veterans have right to their own opinion same as other people do and so do you.

That being said there are no old and new veterans just old ones you can hit LR 4 super fast now. You deserve the right to hold your opinion.

Desicion is yours and yours only to stay MR zero (0) so you cannot force other people not to leave. 

Hope you understand it a little bit better and hope one day you will join us at LR ranks New Tenno. 

4 hours ago, Karyst said:

Omnia fissure is a recent addition to the game.

People used hydron/helene before that or any other endless fissures. You got more things done. ESO is just affinity and nothing more. I dont know a single person that plays just ESO for levels. Do you?

20 minutes ago, MrInubis said:

I don't know a single person that plays just ESO for levels. Do you?

Right here. ESO...is the way to go. It's nice having spawns isolated to one tile, even though some of the tiles on rotation are garbage (large enough to be out of affinity range sometimes). It's the two and a half minute waves. Low commitment, near-zero fail state, no worries about being dumped by the rest of the squad and failing as you likely would in other endless mission types.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MrInubis said:

I don't have over 67% utilization of one Warframe because I play other Warframes. I still can't tell you how half of the Warframe's kits actually work and I'm 100% completion LR4.

You even say it yourself, its a lack of experience, not lack of MR. MR genuinely means nothing when it comes to skill and experience, simply a QoL grind.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, C11H22O1 said:

They couldn't be bothered getting MR but wanted recognition

2 hours ago, MrInubis said:

People used hydron/helene before that or any other endless fissures. You got more things done. ESO is just affinity and nothing more. I dont know a single person that plays just ESO for levels. Do you?

People that can't solo ESO do hydron helene

On 2024-09-19 at 12:22 AM, Kersissa said:

Hello Teno.

see ya;)

I'm LR4 and I don't run away from new players, I'll play with anyone in the squad, I've had comments wow we got a high ranker in with us, at times, I just reply I've played the game to much and rank means nothing really, it just means I've played the game a lot and collect everything, plus no life, hell even my forum profile states that. :)

Never used Hydron/Hellene or ESO/SO to rank up it wasn't even around when I max'd all focus trees, we did it the old way farming focus on Sedna/Adaro.

Over 43,000 missions completed, 6.3 million+ kills, time played (9437 hours) not steam stats.

So yeah, I don't run from anyone because of so called elitism, which is fairly sad if it's true, never seen it myself.

1 hour ago, Agall said:

I don't have over 67% utilization of one Warframe because I play other Warframes. I still can't tell you how half of the Warframe's kits actually work and I'm 100% completion LR4.

You even say it yourself, its a lack of experience, not lack of MR. MR genuinely means nothing when it comes to skill and experience, simply a QoL grind.

But you still know how to play a game since you have grinded all those things. MR just indicates how long you play. 999 times out of a 1000 mr20 will play better than mr2. Thats not up to debate here. Does it matter when we talk mr 26 and lr4? No, but when somebody is mr1-3 you can expect he wont be good, he wont have too many tools and he will just be slower. Thats just how it is. Since there is no reason to not increase your MR its pretty good indicator of expierience.

Edited by MrInubis
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, MrInubis said:

But you still know how to play a game since you have grinded all those things. MR just indicates how long you play. 999 times out of a 1000 mr20 will play better than mr2. Thats not up to debate here. Does it matter when we talk mr 26 and lr4? No, but when somebody is mr1-3 you can expect he wont be good, he wont have too many tools and he will just be slower. Thats just how it is. Since there is no reason to not increase your MR its pretty good indicator of expierience.

I still don't really know how Exploiter orb works and have done it several times, almost exclusively for Nightwave. I just kill the spiders and follow instructions if given. Noting, I've played regularly for the last >11 years and are >100% completion, so that doesn't mean anything if I simply don't care to learn the proper fight.

I couldn't tell you what most Warframe's abilities are, there's only a handful I can say I actually know how to play, and my usage % is an indication of that on my profile. Caveat, I haven't played Vauban since the beta and haven't cared to look at his abilities since they were reworked some time ago.