The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Koumei & the Five Fates - Caliban + Nova Rework

[DE]Sam

We do have more energy now with the new passive (assuming speed), so casting 1 more often shouldn't be an issue, but i too liked Molecular Fission better as a QoL.

The new version will apply 4. Wonder how it will decide between speed/slow app.

Also, i believe Pablo could fix Concord.

And maybe Oberon. (Pleeeeeeeaase!)

• Like 2

I thought Nyx and Trinity were going to receive changes with this update? Were those moved to 1999? Also, while these changes are nice, I'm concerned about the level scaling with Caliban's Sentients. Scaling with Strength mods alone only goes so far. I really think they should scale to SOME degree with current average enemy level or something to prevent them from being decimated by enemies that are level 1000+ in endless game mods. Also, his passive is not "pretty powerful." 50% damage reduction is nothing. It really should stack with Adaptation at the very least.

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury
  • Like 5

Excited for all the new stuff 🙏🏽🙏🏽 

wanted to ask if magniv prime was still being looked into? It is still too far for a lot of the frames and does not come near close to touching their helmets. Would love another pass at this to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

thank you! 

Il y a 6 heures, [DE]Sam a dit :

Molecular Fission (Augment): 

• Null Star will apply Molecular Prime to enemies struck by its particles.

Is this a new mechanic added to the augment or has the augment been reworked to do only this? If it's now the only augment effect, it sounds like a nerf to me. 

All the reworks sound really great. I wasn't expectating Nova's changes, but they are very welcome. 

Can't wait to see more of this kind of rework 😍🤩😍

Edited by AegidiusF
  • Like 1

Tiny bit sad to see that nova won't have a neutral speed setting (maybe a future eximus augment idea pretty please?). But I'm so grateful to finally be able to not care about if I'm bringing speed or slow to the wrong mission.

9 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

Caliban’s Passive is virtually unchanged, but we’ve changed it to gather stacks when Caliban is immune, similar to Adaptation.

This needs to either be as strong as Adaptation (90%), or it needs to stack with Adaptation. Otherwise, it's kinda pointless at high levels, as I'm just gonna equip Adaptation and he'll cease to have a passive. Creating/enforcing the same problem you just fixed with Nova.

I also feel a lot of people are going to have a problem with y'all removing the defense strip zone from his 4. As at least prior to this rework, that was the only worthwhile thing a lot of people considered Caliban to really have.

So you have an augment for her 4 that encourages you not to use her 4...? Please revert this.

EDIT: Pablo clarified on Twitter this is in addition to the existing effect, so all good.

Wukong

This poor man has taken massive nerf after massive nerf since his rework in 2019. Is this one potentially workable unlike the rest? Yeah (not really after testing, barring macros). But I just wanted to point it out.

These are the nerfs off the top of my head.

• Went from having the best non-Maiming Strike melee in the game to IMO complete trash post Old Blood.
  • You can no longer sprint in Cloud Walker/increase it's speed with sprint speed.
  • Absolutely dumpstering the Clone's damage and ammo economy. Which also dumpsters my ammo economy.
  • And now this. If you really wanted this nerfed, the tipping point was that auto-melee worked on heavy attacks. There's really no reason for that, seeing as they're typically so slow, meaning it only helped this build. So IMO start by removing auto-heavy attacks instead.
Edited by KitMeHarder
  • Like 13

24 minutes ago, BalaDeSilver said:

And yet again, Yareli is forgotten...

Yareli mains truly are the most oppressed minority...

Why does Yareli need a buff?

I meant, other that functional QoL fix

• Allowing her to pick and access stuff (capture, console, key, elevator, etc.)
  • Preventing misdirectional maneuvering, as well as allowing her to dash forward mid-air
  • Removing Merulina Summon prevention by terrain.

She’s fine as it is.

• Like 3

"Holding the ability input will display the exit point of the Wormhole, similar to Kullervo’s Wrathful Advance."

Can this on Kullervo as well like if tap and no enemy then teleport right away or if tap but enemy spotted then do heavy attack , the hold button do the same

Edited by ToKeSia

Great changes for Caliban, DE. But one issue I may have is the removal of his armor strip zone. PLEASE, if you're listening to feedback, don't take that away. I get the idea behind making the laser itself more lethal, which is good, but it would be very janky needing to recast the ability a bunch of times just to keep stripping targets. Hopefully you reconsider. 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, KitMeHarder said:

So you have an augment for her 4 that encourages you not to use her 4...?

Oh you'll still use her 4th; those 18 star aren't going to prime 18 different enemies, those 18 stars are going to hit the same 5-6 close enemies assuming you didn't kill them within less than 1 second.

So does Fusion strike even create a field anymore? If so, what does it do now? I liked the field, being able to have a doorway strip anything that walks through it for 20 seconds. My gripes with Fusion strike solely lied in not being able to see the area of effect even with bright energy, and the beams themselves not stripping.

• Like 3

One thing I noticed while playing Nova in EDA, when using Null star, because it is an ability that can damage enemies even while in operator, allows the warframe being damaged and killed. This lead to Nova getting downed really fast (necramech nearby? liminus? dead).

And it was a bit buggy, requiring diving off the map a few times to reset the warframe invincibility (I don't think this is restored when the all the particles are spent either). In a game mode that requires the best stuff to survive, it is a rather peculiar thing to happen which most players won't find out until they play this kind of high level content.

Edited by dragossk

il y a 33 minutes, MerlintheAgeless a dit :

The whole point of Molecular Fission is to not have to spend Energy/time recasting the 1. Why they'd remove it is beyond me. I really hope it's a typo and they mean it's replacing the currently useless Neutron Star (now that the 1 inherently recastable)

Pablo thankfully answered explaining that the Devworkshop was mentioning a new mechanic added to the Molecular Fission, that will still work the same way as now :

• Like 4

7 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

You can add this as an extra effect but DO NOT remove the current effect please. Current effect is good for sustaining the damage reduction, especially on a speedva build where your stacks drop like flies due to fast enemies. Nobody wants to have to recast first ability every 2 seconds to keep it topped off at 90% and to have to invest too much strength stat so there is a buffer for the stacks falling off at a rate of 5 per second.
People usually recast molecular prime to keep its effect up on all enemies so this new effect would be negligible and not really worth a mod slot if the original effect is removed.

As for Caliban, keep let his 4 armor strip and also leave a stripping field. Many caliban players seem to like the field a lot. I can see its strategic worth.
Also his passive needs to stack with other damage reduction. Right now it gets overwritten by larger value Adaptation mod. Make it a stacking universal 30% reduction, or make it a non-stacking 75% reduction so it can potentially save a mod slot on adaptation but with a slightly worse version meant to be paired with armor mitigation

Edited by Redrigoth
  • Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, [DE]Sam a dit :

Caliban

Formalizing a new Damage Type and Status Effect: Tau Damage

Being of half-Sentient origin, Caliban brings a new element to the fight. He’ll inflict Tau Damage and Tau Status Effects upon the battlefield with many of his abilities. Similarly to Void Damage, Tau Damage is neutral so that no enemy will be resistant to it.

Tau’s Status Effect inflicts Status Chance Vulnerability to enemies affected by it, with a max of 10 Stacks culminating in 100% Status Chance Vulnerability (10% per Stack), with each stack individually lasting 8 seconds! 

This mechanic was originally introduced by Dante and his Pageflight Paragrimms, in which you could apply Status Chance Vulnerability to enemies. This mechanic increases the likelihood an enemy receives a Status Effect when being hit.

Passive

Caliban’s Passive is virtually unchanged, but we’ve changed it to gather stacks when Caliban is immune, similar to Adaptation.

Razor Gyre:

Razor Gyre has received a mighty upgrade. Razor Gyre inflicts Tau Status Effects on enemies struck while refunding some of his Health, Shield, and Energy pools - all while traversing the battlefield.

• Razor Gyre is now a Status-inflicting traversal tool with a multitude of synergies.
    • Tap to dash forward as a spinning vortex, hitting every enemy within your radius.
    • Caliban gains 20 Health for every enemy hit, and when your Health is overflowed, it becomes Shields. If your Shields overflow, it becomes Overshield!
      • Razor Gyre will also refund 25% of the Ability's Energy cost when hitting an enemy.
    • Loot and Energy/Health Orbs can now be collected during Razor Gyre.
  • Razor Gyre now inflicts Tau Damage and Status instead of Slash and Impact Damage and Status.
    • Razor Gyre inflicts 500 base Tau Damage and 1,000 base Tau Damage on lifted enemies.
    • These should allow Razor Gyre to become a synergetic staple by debuffing enemies for a low to no cost!

Sentient Wrath:

Sentient Wrath has been brought in line with similar Crowd Control Warframe Abilities while removing the target cap to ensure that the Ability is reliable and effective at its job.

• Enemies suspended by Sentient Wrath will now be locked in place to prevent them from floating away, similar to how Xaku’s Deny and Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm hold enemies in position.
  • Sentient Wrath no longer has a target cap.
  • Sentient Wrath now inflicts only Tau Status Damage, instead of Impact, onto affected/lifted enemies.
    • Sentient Wrath deals 2000 base Tau Damage with 35% Damage Vulnerability, in addition to the Tau Status Effect. 
  • Increased the casting speed of the Ability by 25%
    • You can also re-cast the Ability even if the first “wave” hasn’t finished casting. 
      • If the recast hits enemies, you’ll refresh their stun duration. 

Lethal Progeny:

Caliban can now summon three types of Sentients: Ortholysts, Summulysts, and Conculysts (the OG). All Sentient summons will, naturally, adapt to incoming enemy damage. You can only summon a set of Sentients at a time, so no mixing of 1 Conculyst, 2 Ortholysts, or one of each Sentient type.

Each Sentient comes with its own unique mechanic. Conculysts will match your Fusion Strike with one of their own, Ortholysts will deliver a rain of guaranteed Tau Status across the battlefield, and Summulysts, capable of summoning six resilient Choralysts, will draw attention from you and your allies while ensuring your Shields are never depleted.

• When you cast to summon Caliban’s Sentients, you’ll summon all three of the chosen Sentients with one cast instead of previously needing to cast three separate times. Players can now recast the ability to refresh their Sentient count or summon different Sentient types. 
    • Recasting will replace existing Sentients and summon new ones where Caliban is aiming. 
  • Conculyst
    • As Melee-oriented summons, the Concluysts retain their role as the primary damage dealers of Caliban’s trifecta.
      • Conculysts “Tornado” Ability lasts 6 seconds and a cooldown of 4 seconds, and they’ll spin to win more often.
        • The Tornado Ability also had its base Damage bumped to 1,000 from the previous 50.
      • These do not scale with any Warframe Mods.
    • Concluysts will now cast Fusion Strike alongside Caliban for 0.5x the effectiveness of Caliban’s Fusion Strike.
      • Conculysts will target their Fusion Strike wherever Caliban’s was fired.
    • Conculysts’ target priority has been slightly reduced.
      • Conculysts target priority was lowered to incentivize using the Summulyst as the premiere distraction noodle!
    • Caliban can summon up to three Conculysts simultaneously for the same Energy cost as just summoning one in his previous iteration (much more efficient)!
    • As stated above, Conculysts no longer recharge Shields, which lies solely with the Summulysts.
  • Ortholyst
    • As long-ranged summons, the Ortholysts inflict only Tau Damage and Tau Status Effects onto the field en masse with their Cannon and Mortar forms.
      • The Ortholyst’s Cannons have a 100% Status Chance, guaranteeing Tau Status Effects
        • The Ortholysts Mortar form has 300% Status Chance
        • These numbers do not scale with any Mods.
    • Ortholysts’ target priority matches that of Conculysts.
    • Caliban can summon up to three Ortholysts simultaneously for the same Energy cost.
  • Summulyst:
    • Summulysts are portal-based Sentients that summon Shield-regenerating Choralysts that’ll distract your foes while recharging your and your allies' Shields.
      • Summulysts will summon six Choralysts. These Choralysts, when killed, will be immediately replaced if the Summulyst is still active.
      • These Choralysts have the highest possible target priority, ensuring enemies target them whenever possible instead of the players.
    • Choralysts Shields recharge at a base of 25 Shields per second, scaling with Ability Strength.
      • Choralysts will also apply this Shield recharge to you and your allies.
      • The range to receive the Shield recharge scales with Ability Range!
    • Caliban can summon one Summulyst at a time.
  • His Sentients will benefit from a 10x Damage multiplier against all non-Sentient Factions/enemies whenever a Sentient unit deals Sentient Damage.
  • Removed collision on summons so Caliban’s Progeny does not get in his way, similar to Nekros’ Shadows. 
  • You can now see your Sentient summons through walls, similar to how Khora can see Venari.
  • Squad members will see Caliban’s Sentients with some dithering to make it clear they’re allies!

Fusion Strike:

Fusion Strike is one Ability that benefits most from some quality-of-life changes, alongside a few recalculations of how damage is delivered!

• Changed damage type from Blast to Tau and inflicts Tau Status Effects.
    • The beam itself deals a base of 15,000 Tau Damage per second, scaling with Ability Strength. In addition to the Beam dealing damage, struck enemies will explode with further damage after the cast!
      • The Convergence Explosion deals 750 base Tau Damage, scaling with Ability Strength.
      • The Enemy Detonation deals 5,000 base Tau Damage, scaling with Ability Strength.
      • The beam has a Status Chance of 20%.
  • Enemies can now be damaged by more than one Fusion Strike beam per cast.
    • Defense Reduction (Armor + Shields) strip occurs only once.
      • 50% Defense Reduction at 100 Ability Strength or 100% at 200 Ability Strength.
    • Fusion Strikes beam now applies the Armor Strip, not the radial field.
      • Previously, the damage field left behind is what enabled Armor Stripping, which felt awkward if enemies left before it could apply. Now, it applies when the Beam hits an enemy, making it much easier to work with.
    • Fusion Strike’s beam can now deal damage multiple times in one instance (meaning the Beam can proc multiple damage ticks in one activation) to support damaging enemies more than once.
  • Reduced the player’s turning speed when casting Fusion Strike. 
    • The beam handles similarly to Qorvex’s “Crucible Blast. " The intention was to ensure that Fusion Strike felt like a committed cast while helping the player strike enemies effectively due to the beam's increased lethality.
  • Casting Fusion Strike now makes Caliban immune from damage for the duration of the cast.

So as a Caliban Main, I'm sure happy to seen him being somehow buffed, but as usual with remakes, he actually got nerfed.

The first nerf is about his Tau Status : People did complain that Caliban was only a Weapon Plateform, and now, he is even more of a Weapon Plateform, because removing his Slash damage and instead adding +%Status Chance as a debuff does nothing at all for the rest of hit kit, and is only extremely limited to specific weapons, which isn't that good of a buff against the targets that matter, being too often limited or immune to Status. Also, Tau Status seems great on paper ; but I'd like everyone to read the fine print : "with a max of 10 Stacks culminating in 100% Status Chance Vulnerability (10% per Stack), with each stack individually lasting 8 seconds"

The second nerf is about the Summulyst. Caliban already had a quite static kit, but alas his shield generating sentients were teleporting to him if he was going to fast ; but now it's even worst as you summon the Summulyst on one spot, and as the video show, the Shield regen is only linked from the Main Summulyst and not the aggro-redirecting spawned little sentients. Meaning it's useless on the fly, which is the baseline of a lot of Warframe missions.

The third nerf is about removing the lingering Strip Defense fallout field debuff from Caliban's Fusion Strike, which not only allowed him to cover large area by casting it in entry points of a room, but also allowed to preshot the movement of Demolysts and the spawning of Acolytes. Now you can only cast it when needed, losing a lot of precious time only to strip the target that matters, that won't take any damage anyways from a utility spell cast. And the Vortex effect seems gone too.

-

Best points of the remake : now you can regenerate allies Shield (which should have been a simple Augment), and Sentients don't have a hard hitbox anymore.

-

Razor gyre is going to be Helminthed away still, anyways you can get Tau status elsewhere if really needed ;

Target limit on Sentient Wrath was irrelevant, the ragdol effect wasn't that much of a big deal ; The spell didn't change much if it only appease the masses of keeping the enemies floating in one spot.

Conculysts were hard nerfed losing their aggro and their damage won't scale ; Ortholysts seem really fun but aren't needed anywhere and won't synergize with his kit ; Summulyst is way too static and seems much more range limited than before and a self Shield generating tool as he won't follow you around.

Only redeeming quality is the combo of spamming Fusion Strike with the Conculysts (at the cost of no aggro mitigation and shield generation, ooof) which would only do a total of 250% of the damage (37,5k base damage) if Caliban and the three Conculysts hit at least once each, which isn't guaranteed, considering aiming only one target and that Conculyst aren't out of sight of the target - Noted, it can be a total of 12 hits (3 max damage and 9 half damage) (so a maximum of 112,5k base damage, but highly improbable) ; without factoring the 5k damage explosion afterward, if it hit anything at all, and you won't even be able to correct the aim mid cast. Any level a little bit not straight or with many walls and doors will grant extremely different results ; and as the fallout field is gone, the amount of enemies stripped with be overall generally less. But without the Vortex effect, and without removing the Lifting effect from Sentient Wrath with damage dealt, you have no way of regrouping enemies to maximize it's potential, as you could before.

-

I'm sorry not to like it that much.

At least if passive was bumped up to 90% max damage reduction as Adaptation (which isn't a total damage reduction as it's for only for the one dominant type of each attack at a time) ; Caliban would still be a really good Warframe ; but this trio of nerfs will make him sink into a deeper grave ; even if artificially played by being given to everybody for free. Of course ; 50% Adaptation is still a game changer for a lot of people in the normal Star Chart, even too strong as a gift for new players, whatever the rest of his kit.

Or make his passive stack with Adaptation.

-

v7INI6T.jpeg

-

Remember that if Caliban got "nerfed", it's because I think they need him flawed to finally add band-aid augments to complement his problems, something like adding mods granting again Strip Defense on his 4, mobile or variety of sentient on his 3, synergies with his 2 and added damage for his 1. Which would make sense seeing how they massacre my boi, buffing the base stats but removing his great utilities.

Edited by dwqrf
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, MerlintheAgeless said:

Wait, what? That's a huge nerf! Are you sure you mean Molecular Fission and not Neutron Star???

It's an additional effect on top of the original, so it'll still keep it's old function but now it'll prime enemies as well (Pablo made it clearer on Twitter).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

Passive:

Nova’s original passive emitted Blast Damage upon her being knocked down, meaning any Primed Sure Footed users would have seen this nullified entirely. So, we’ve whipped up a new passive that feels more appropriate for 2024 Warframe standards:

By this explanation, Atlas's passive should be entirely changed as well. Period! There should be no ifs or buts about this. You set a precedent with this explanation and Atlas completely falls in line with it, a singular mod should not be able to nullify a passive! (Caliban might also fall under this as well, luckily Valkyr avoid this issue)

6 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

Wukong

Wukong has developed what we and fellow players have noted is a disruptive playstyle regarding his ability to animation cancel Heavy Attacks with Cloud Walker. This leads to fast spam of max Combo Counter damage, especially on weapons such as the Arca Titron.

When we nerf anything, we follow a set of three points:

• To reduce AFK strategies,
  • If the playstyle negatively hinders or disrupts the gameplay of others,
  • To minimize a dominant playstyle that players feel they need to play it.

This Wukong combination falls into the disruptive gameplay category of our above philosophy. 

Following this, we aim to remove the problem surgically at its core - the animation cancels. As such, we’re only removing the ability to activate Cloud Walker while a Heavy Slam animation is currently being used. 

Cloud Walker:

• When you Heavy Slam while using Cloud Walker to exit the Ability, you cannot activate Cloud Walker again until the Heavy Slam animation is complete.

Also, Wukong’s Celestial Stomp Augment has a rather unfair advantage, being able to effect normally crowd-control-immune enemies, so we’re adjusting it to meet the standard of other Crowd Control abilities. 

Celestial Stomp Augment:

• Celestial Stomp no longer stuns crowd control-immune enemies, such as Eximus units with Overguard, to bring Celestial Stomp in line with similar crowd-controlling abilities. 

We recognize that Wukong is a popular choice of Warframe, and our intention is to reduce the disruptiveness without an unfair knock-on effect. 

Cloud Walker not working w/ heavy slam attacks, I would vastly prefer a global change not a targeted one. There are numerous other ways to cancel a heavy attack slam early this is just a giant middle finger to one particular method of execution out of many.

Celestial Stomp. Sooo is Overguard being not-so-immune to knockdowns is no longer a bug? Because this is like the twentieth instance you've had to fix and refuse to call it a bug to fix it in a timely manner. What is the point of reporting bugs anymore if you can't even recognize that something doesn't work for game design and having to publicity call it out as a fix and not a bug?

Both of these required active button mashing more than other notable nukes, how is this going against AFK strategies? I'm confused. You physically have to constantly be pressing buttons to do both of these.

RE:Hildyrn and Nova.

Seriously those are the two frames that gets looked at before. . . gestures at a wall with a dozen Warframe names on it?

The changes seem good, don't get me wrong but just questionable to have this level of attention given to them.

Can you please just release helminth stats already? I still fear there is still some clinging to the Ballistic battery is the most highlighted ability of all considering this is the bolded part about the Hildyrn changes.

Caliban, I'll wait until the prime version to truly get my hands on it. But until then, please let the shield strip be good. The bar is extremely low and any shield strip would do wonders against Sisters and their extremely tanky hounds which is why Nyx is so high up on my played frames.

• Like 2

Como main Caliban desde o seu lançamento, digo que a única coisa boa desse rework foi a primeira e a segunda no máximo,a terceira foi desnecessária dizendo que "fortaleceu" mas foi só pra disfarçar e a quarta fez um fortalecimento pra disfarçar o nerf

53 minutes ago, pythonxi said:

I assume since her 1 is now recastable, Molecular Fission's gimmick is no longer needed. Energy conservation was never an issue with Null Star, it was the inability to recast it when the number of balls got low... Not having to worry about recasting it was nice though, not gonna lie. We're just gonna have to make a new muscle memory.

While it might suck if this is the case, being recastable kinda fixes this, and frees up a slot in our setups we might need. I'm a little worried about duration loss potentially for her 4 to make it so massive. I'm also hoping they sped up her 4's travel time a bit as you can easily outrun it and goes against their fast gameplay philosophy a bit, and could open her up to be more usable in other mission types too IMO. I doubt it though.

Now I'm just theory crafting how I can change up my current builds to make her work like before, and potentially change some subsumes too.

Edit: Saw the Pablo post fairly late after this lol. That's what I get for not reading nearly all the posts before commenting like I normally do. Just kinda excited is all, and a majority of this could be ignored then lol.

Edited by Master2872
Added some info for a post I saw fairly late. Added Edit comment in post as well.

7 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

Null Star:

• This ability is now recastable! 
    • As this is Nova’s main source of Damage Reduction, players were incentivized to reduce Ability Range if they wanted to keep as many Null Star particles as possible. With the ability to recast to maximize your Damage Reduction, DR-minded players have more build diversity available to them. 
  • Increased base particle count from 6 to 12. 
    • 18 particles are still needed to maintain 90% Damage Reduction, but it’s now much easier for players to hit that cap. 
    • With the increased particle count, the VFX will become more subtle the more particles you have. These particles will also dissolve while aiming down sights to prevent them from obstructing player view. 
  • Damage Resistance from Null Star now applies to both Shields and Health (previously only applied to Health). 

Does the DR to shields affect the helminth version as well?

Yeah, as someone who's been maining Caliban for a good while... my initial take on Caliban's ability changes are:

1. Razor Gyre: A good change. We all know old Razor Gyre was Garbage, this is an improvement
  2. Sentient Wrath: Welcome QoL. I think it was fine before but perhaps a bit sore when it came to QoL on use, and these changes address it
  3. Lethal Progeny: The 3 change is... great on the face of things it's what many (me included) wanted - the ability to summon different kinds of Sentients! - but I feel like this will be problematic in practice because of the Shield regen being locked to only the Summulyst and its Choralysts. The changes sound cool on the face of it, but when looking at it closer... it almost seems like the old functionality of his 3's Conculysts is being hacked up into the new Conculyst and Summulyst/Choralyst? And the shield regen is the thing you want the most, so realistically, especially in high level content, you're only going to be using the Summulyst. If the Choralysts behave like the look (like Oculysts, which don't move or attack), then this actually seems like it'll make the ability less than it was before in practice. I really think all three of the summons should give the shield regen effect, I cannot emphasise that enough. Else it seems to me like his 3 will actually be lesser than it was before. Perhaps make the Conculyst and Ortholyst summons give the regen only to Caliban, while the Summulyst+Choralyst provides it to the rest of his Squad as well?
  4. Fusion Strike: Also mixed feelings here. Sounds cool, but the lingering strip field was big enjoyable bit of the ability as it was. Please keep the lingering strip field. I'm also really not feeling great about it getting the Qorvex beam treatment when it comes to slowing aim - I'm sure I don't speak for everyone, but for me, Crucible Blast's Aim Slow effect feels really bad. Forcibly slowing my aim like that just... did not feel good. Conversely, being able to whip Fusion Strike around midair was nice and felt good. If there's one thing you take from my opinion on his 4 it's to Please keep the lingering strip field, but I'd also like to voice my opinion to please reconsider adding the the aim slow effect to it.
  • Like 6