Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 37: Koumei & the Five Fates

[DE]Danielle

Koumei's Statue has "Saya's Visions" but it does nothing. Seems you have to launch new mission from starchart, but there is no indication of this, so it appears broken. People standing at statue in Cetus saying it does not work. Also seems like SP unlock is broken until you go back to the statue which is not made obvious. Overall the entire relationship between the statue and the mission seems messed up.

Edited by Void2258

If you don't like the current gear wheel behavior, you can change the game to fullscreen (not borderless or windowed).
But be wary, changing settings and alttabbing right after while in fullscreen may bug your settings. Do it without alttabbing and restart the game right after, then you'll be fine.

2 minutes ago, RecklessCarnage said:

Im no fan of the new arsenal look..
I kinda dont wanna select weapons anymore. As someone who own almost every single weapon in the game an option to have 4 weapons in a row instead of now 3 would be cool.

Yeah this is a huge scrolling increase. I would actually have preferred MORE per row, not less.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

A long requested feature from the Warframe Community, Tenno can now favorite equipment in their Arsenal! 

Can we have a way to turn this off?

Also, please restore the Synthesis/Codex Scanner to first-person.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 2

Fixed

Spoiler

Might be unrelated, but after updating I have a problem. I updated, did the thing that reduced cache and launched it. I had to abort warframe64 in the task manager, because it wouldn't actually launch. The next try was a launch from steam: It couldnt find the launcher. Then I closed Steam and launched warframe through steam again (so I would login again into steam). Then I saw that Steam did not recognize the SSD anymore. Then I noticed that Windows does not recognize the SSD anymore. I will restart my PC now.

Edited by Bioskop
Fixed

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

we have made Koumei’s crafting time 24 hours instead of the standard 72 hours. This is so that new players can familiarize themselves with the Foundry and enjoy their newly earned Warframe faster (which is a bonus for all!). 

Man I really hate to be the guy who always has something to complain about, especially considering this update is giving me changes I've been wanting for Nova for YEARS, but I have to say that I feel making this decision specific to Koumei was a bad move.

Not only have players been complaining about the incredibly long crafting time for frames for years, but now you're deciding to get rid of it specifically for the newest frame, who is most likely powercrept to hell because she has an RNG system to "limit" her power.
You guys gave Dante a vasectomy when you saw the majority of the player base using him, now we're going to see Koumei suffer the same fate, mark my words.

I don't think the idea of cutting down the craft time is bad, I just think it's a bad call to make this specific to Koumei.
We have 58 Warframes at this point, 57 of which require 72 hours to build. That adds up to around 170 days to build all of those frames. 

Since we seem to be so eager to improve the overall new player experience, why not reduce that craft time for all Warframes across the board? It's not like we don't already have tons of other options for players to waste their money on Platinum for.
I'm kidding, I know it's because you don't want your 10 million players who have dealt with 72 hour craft times to suddenly have bad blood that you're expediting the process for new players.

I suppose this won't really be a "problem" as long as you guys don't see 90% of the player base using her tomorrow and go: "Well that's clearly a dominant playstyle, she needs to be nerfed." 

Anyways, I'm back to my quest.
It has now been two mainline updates since I and many others have started asking for this to return, and I know SOMEONE at DE has heard us, and chosen to ignore us.
But I'm not going to stop.

• Status Effects no longer inherit Energy Colors, so players can more easily identify when an enemy is affected by a Status Effect.

Please give me a funny checkmark box to toggle this back on, I really miss my build aesthetics.
I really would like to financially support this game again but I need to know the Devs are willing to listen to such a small request, otherwise I am lead to have no faith that you will listen to any feedback at all.

The opinion on this is split enough to warrant an accessibility option.
Please.

Absolutely insane amount of corrections and QoL. Thanks a lot DE. 
many bugs staying. A newone discover today just after update, liset prisma has a strange appearance not. 
still an issue with purple archon shard buffing lightning damage on primary weapon. 

• Like 1

The gear wheel is slightly broken.

Previously when opened, the mouse cursor was in the center of the wheel. Now, after the patch, the cursor is wherever. This massively #*!%s with my muscle memory and makes the wheel much less intuitive to use.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Scyo said:

The gear wheel is slightly broken.

Previously when opened, the mouse cursor was in the center of the wheel. Now, after the patch, the cursor is wherever. This massively #*!%s with my muscle memory and makes the wheel much less intuitive to use.

It follows the mouse even if you dont see it. I agree that it is counterintuitive though.

hace 2 horas, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Helminth Charger: Previously 350 Damage, now 200 Slash damage plus an additional non-combining 50 Toxin damage. Increased Status Chance from 5% to 25%. 

that status chance is new, i'm REALLY grateful DE i love you

As a 6-forma Smeeta owner I would've appreciated a mod alternative for the old "choose what resource to buff" functionality rather than it just being perpetually random. It was very useful for buffing specific drops like Toroids or Steel Essence. e.g. Allow me to push a button to activate the buff, at the expense of only being able to do that once per mission or something. Adds back in the "I want this specific item doubled" functionality with none of the waiting.

Also, while you're updating the Orbiter's GI, I'm still waiting for a fix for this:

This is a paid decoration and should be fixed accordingly.

Edited by Fireshock
  • Like 1