Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Koumei & the Five Fates: Hotfix 37.0.7

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, Delmesa said:

Y'all. Temporal Prime Ephemera.

DywNVFC.jpeg

Please. This was $50.

Protea Prime's base and Prime Access helmet visor animations and noble idle have also been broken since release.

Edited by Shinoyami65

Thank you for the changes. Elemental Damage applying like this across the board would be great.

I'm curious about the claws, I don't remember now what it looked like in the Arsenal, was the UI correct but the in-game application wasn't, or were the values displayed just wrong as well?

Nice to see some long-standing minor issues with conservation and mining being resolved. Netracell fix is also very welcome, I've seen it happen a couple of times and while we still managed to successfully complete the mission, it makes the run very tedious.

Matchmaking always has small weird problems, but there's a more serious issue with connectivity that seems to have become much more frequent, where we get a "unable to establish connection to host", we're kicked back to the orbiter/sanctum/whatever but the host is still in group with us (so very different from a simple host migration and lost connection). If this is included in the matchmaking fixes that have been done or are being monitored that'd be great.

• Like 1

Citation

Elemental Damage from “The Virtues” Blessing (Saya’s Visions), Smoldering Strike Decree, and Synthel’s Outburst Decree will now be added parallel to your weapon’s Elemental Damage, instead of creating Combined Elemental Damage types.

This should be the case for every power in the game +  base element of elemental weapons. Only mods should combine. Not powers nor base element.

Edited by Yaerion
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

WARFRAME: 1999 DEMO 

Ride the devil down as Arthur Nightingale in the Warframe: 1999 Demo, available to play now from your Orbiter! Rocket through the streets of Höllvania on the Atomicycle and take on the militant Scaldra faction in a special Exterminate Mission. 

Well I sincerely hope y'all overhaul the bike handling, because that thing handles like a wheeled K-Drive on grease.  It even turns on the spot!

That ain't a bike, that's a bad joke. I literally dropped the thing on the first corner and walked the rest of the way because that was faster and easier.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Pharaoh Claws not having the correct Damage Types (was using Slash instead of Puncture and Gas). 

For some reason, the gas gets removed by the "Conditioning" mods despite not being a physical element. This is true for all Predasites and their innate elemental damage types.

• Like 1

Any chance of "fixing" the Praetos and Innodem? They also have 90s Incarnon timers and it feels hard to justify this discrepancy in my mind, as they definitely aren't twice as strong as the other Incarnons. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Delmesa said:

Y'all. Temporal Prime Ephemera.

DywNVFC.jpeg

Please. This was $50.

This unfortunately requires a code fix, so it will be fixed in our next Cert Build. We have it listed in our Known Issues thread for future reference. Apologies, Tenno! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Sahasa Kubrow’s not digging while enemies are around when they have the Elusive Posture mod equipped. 

I want to hide my kubrow from fire let it to stay behind of you an not stuck to my aim reticle

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mod remaining selected in the Mod Menu after ranking it up with Fusion if you own a duplicate. 

• This was causing players to accidentally Dissolve, Sell, or Transmute their newly-ranked Mod since it stayed Selected even if they could no longer see it (depending on how their Mod Menu is sorted).

Happened to me. Lvled up a rmod to rank 9 and went to dissolve some dupes to get the missing endo... and guess what? My rank 9 got dissolved too =p at least the support reverted it.

@[DE]Megan The afterimages of temporal prime ephemera are not fixed yet. The one frame Tposing is still there.

Edited by DarkSkysz

10 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

The afterimages of temporal prime ephemera are not fixed yet. The one frame Tposing is still there.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This unfortunately requires a code fix, so it will be fixed in our next Cert Build. We have it listed in our Known Issues thread for future reference. Apologies, Tenno!

Fixed Sahasa Kubrow’s not digging while enemies are around when they have the Elusive Posture mod equipped. 

It's only partially fixed. It still doesn't dig when you damage enemies with your weapons, although damaging with abilities seems to be working now.