Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.6

[DE]Rebecca

hay can yous please make the poison cloud damage stronger and bring back the infested survival.

I agree with making the poison cloud stronger because as it is, it sucks. We have infested orokin derelicts. Go farm them like everyone else does.

Yes because it's almost impossible to farm mods that only infested drop now. And all anti-infested mods are now near useless.

NOPE! Like I told another player... go farm infested derelicts.

Please change infested back to the way they were before. They need their own planet on the star charts.

You know, I felt this way at first, but I've actually gotten to really like the new system.  Which probably means they will dump it.  I like logging and checking to see which system is under attack today.  The randomness is more interesting.  And if you want a dedicated infested defense, just play derelict.  It's better than Xini.

You know, I felt this way at first, but I've actually gotten to really like the new system.  Which probably means they will dump it.  I like logging and checking to see which system is under attack today.  The randomness is more interesting.  And if you want a dedicated infested defense, just play derelict.  It's better than Xini.

agreed.  my only real complaint is a lot of planets have duplicate missions now... take Eris for example. Viver used to be a level 15-20 Corpus mission, and Xini used to be a level 15-20 infested mission.  Now they're both level 15-20 corpus missions and the maps are identical.  Some things need tweaked, maybe some level ranges changed...

also, the timestamps in the chat have been absolutely fantastic ever since they were added awhile back.  thanks DE!

WHen are connection and port issues going to be fixed? I can't join games or invite people to games I host. At all. Making manual firewall ports doesn't work. Turning the firewall off doesn't work. Restarting the router doesn't work.

Is this issue seeing any attention?

- Your personal stat is back on the squad info panel when you press “Z”.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Seriously.

Yes. Thanks.

Edited by Volume

I also want to be able to play infested missions at my discretion, not the discretion of the RNG deciding on when and where invasions occur. Believe it or not I sometimes find it fun to blast apart a bunch of infested when I don't feel like trying too hard and want to see some death and destruction on my part.

two words

Orokin Derelect

After this HOTFIX i got screen freeze on tower survivals and the invited players disconnecting and getting all reward what we got on mission ,only me the one who not get ,and after 5 min need to close the game. Any idea how repair and i verified files and not worked.

After this HOTFIX i got screen freeze on tower survivals and the invited players disconnecting and getting all reward what we got on mission ,only me the one who not get ,and after 5 min need to close the game. Any idea how repair and i verified files and not worked.

the problem still exists for me

Nice hotfix DE. Great work! I love my own name back to Z popup. And 3 days left for Councilor Vay Hek rework (my timezone, it is January 3)

But.... the problem is... the game crashed more often. From rare rate to a common rate. I've been playing 22 missions today and crashed 19 times.

Could you just fix the errors present in the codex ? 

In the enemies there's currently 3 corpus that dont exist. It would be better to either remove them from the codex or actualy add the enemies somewhere

Still in enemies there's also an unknow infested that I suspect is the J3 Golem, HEre I think everyone will agree the best solution would be to bring him back as the infested assassination alert

Then there's 12 unreleased mods that we can see in the mods section that should either be removed from there or actualy added in the game

PS : Also please release Natual Talent, I'm so much looking forward for this mod