Warframe Builder

Stoi84

il y a 42 minutes, Stoi84 a dit :

I started working on the update.

il y a 10 minutes, -JohnnyChimpo- a dit :

Have you given up on it? 

No, I haven't.

il y a 2 minutes, SkinCookiez a dit :

Hope this isnt't a dupe but I saw nothing in the thread for it. But Divebomb Vortex is still available for Zephyr though it was replaced with Target Fixation last year.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Divebomb_Vortex

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Target_Fixation

I'll put this in the update I'm working on.

Edited by Stoi84

il y a 9 minutes, -JohnnyChimpo- a dit :

Wasn't trying to sound offensive.  Sorry it came out that way.  I use the site quite a bit and enjoy your work.  Just been having issues with it a lot lately.

All I can say is that I'm having no problem at all, but I'm very close to the datacenter where the server is hosted, in France. If you are from America continent, maybe what @auxy explained is the solution to the current problem. But if it is, unfortunately, I think I have no control over this and that you'll have to wait.

Le 27/05/2019 à 07:32, auxy a dit :

The "Virulent Scourge" mod is busted on custom/blank melee weapons. It seems to add 120% toxin instead of 60%.

Did you have innate poison damage on the weapon when the issue occurred? Combo counter to anything more than 1x? Thanks.

5 hours ago, Stoi84 said:

I started working on the update. I have a question regarding Riven mods for archguns. Do they have the same pool of bonuses as the primary weapons? Thanks.

As far as I have seen, yes they have the same pool of bonuses. 

• Like 1

Here's the first part of the update, mostly fixes. The new content will come later this week. This will let you guys some time to test and see if there are problems to fix with the second part, especially everything related to elemental damage.

• The mods Vigilante Pursuit and Synth Reflex can now be equipped in the utility slot.
  • The following weapons for sentinels can now be equipped with mods that are marked for primary weapons (let me know if that's not the case in-game for some of these weapons or if others weapon are missing this)
    •  Laser Rifle
    • Prime Laser Rifle
    • Stinger
    • Tazicor
    • Vulcax
    • Deth Machine Rifle
  • The following mods can no longer be equipped on sentinels, only Kavats and Kubrows. This fix caused the word "companion" at the bottom of the mod to disappear.
    • Link Health
    • Link Armor
    • Link Shields
    • Hunter Synergy
    • Hunter Recovery
    • Hunter Command
  • Fixed a text marked as UNDEFINED for Harrow's Condemn and Volt's Speed.
  • Adjusted the values for Volt's Speed ability.
  • I made more changes to the damage calculation when elemental damage is involved, please let me know if it's better regarding the recent issues reported, and let me know if I broke anything else. Again, telling me that things are working and that nothing seems to be broken really helps.
  • Updated the mod Divebomb Vortex to Target Fixation.
  • Added a blank Riven mod for the archguns. It works the same as all other Riven mods on Warframe Builder.
  • Like 1

On 2019-06-03 at 5:10 PM, Stoi84 said:

Here's the first part of the update, mostly fixes. The new content will come later this week. This will let you guys some time to test and see if there are problems to fix with the second part, especially everything related to elemental damage.

• The mods Vigilante Pursuit and Synth Reflex can now be equipped in the utility slot.
  • The following weapons for sentinels can now be equipped with mods that are marked for primary weapons (let me know if that's not the case in-game for some of these weapons or if others weapon are missing this)
    •  Laser Rifle
    • Prime Laser Rifle
    • Stinger
    • Tazicor
    • Vulcax
    • Deth Machine Rifle
  • The following mods can no longer be equipped on sentinels, only Kavats and Kubrows. This fix caused the word "companion" at the bottom of the mod to disappear.
    • Link Health
    • Link Armor
    • Link Shields
    • Hunter Synergy
    • Hunter Recovery
    • Hunter Command
  • Fixed a text marked as UNDEFINED for Harrow's Condemn and Volt's Speed.
  • Adjusted the values for Volt's Speed ability.
  • I made more changes to the damage calculation when elemental damage is involved, please let me know if it's better regarding the recent issues reported, and let me know if I broke anything else. Again, telling me that things are working and that nothing seems to be broken really helps.
  • Updated the mod Divebomb Vortex to Target Fixation.
  • Added a blank Riven mod for the archguns. It works the same as all other Riven mods on Warframe Builder.

Wow nice update. Thank you so much for your time and effort in continued support for this tool that I use every day.

On a side note I noticed that "Sinister Reach" is missing from the Phantasma list.

Not home to test it but the Wiki lists it as useable on the primary fire.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Sinister_Reach

Here's the second part of the update.

• Added the Warframe Wisp.
  • Added the following weapons:
    • Fulmin
    • Komorex
    • Cyanex
    • Spectra Vanda
    •  Glaxion Vandal
  • Updated the following weapons:
    • Zenith (ammo cost, 5 => 3, for semi-auto mode)
    • Javlok (projectile impact damage 230 => 160, explosion damage 50 => 120)
    • Scourge (magazine size 20 => 40, ammo pool 100 => 200, explosion damage 30 => 55)
    • Ferrox (added Throw tab)
  • Added the following mods:
    • Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger
    • Amalgam Furax Body Count
    • Amalgam Javlok Magazine Warp
    • Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired
    • Kavat's Grace
    • Gale Kick
    • Anti-Grav Array
    • Repair Kit (image missing)
    • Odomedic
    • Aero Vantage
    • Aero Agility
    • Aero Periphery
    • Motus Signal
    • Motus Setup
    • Motus Impact
    • Proton Pulse
    • Proton Jet
    • Proton Snap.
  • Added a new frame for the Amalgam mods.
  • Updated the 4 Amalgam mods previously existing to use the new frame.
  • The Phantasma is now a beam weapon and can equip mods related.
  • I changed the way the temporary bonuses work (mods with triggers like headshot, slid, aim, etc), so that the toxin damage of Proton Snap would work too. This was a lot of changes and some things may not work as expected.

Known issues.

• Sometimes, equipping a mod with an effect that is triggered under certain circumstances (aim, slide, headshot, etc) will show 2 times the combat state "NORMAL". Just remove and put the mod again if this bothers you, but it shouldn't affect the values. Will be fixed later. Should be fixed.
Edited by Stoi84
  • Like 2

I expected something would go wrong with the changes I made for these kinds of mods. I'll have a look into this when I have some free time.

Edit: Actually, it was an easy fix, I did it just now. I also fixed the issue mentioned two posts above, with the combat state. Let's hope nothing else broke. 

Edited by Stoi84

Bladed Rounds mod doesn't work. No matter the checkmarks/selections, cd won't change. Same for all cc/cd conditional mods (for shootable weapons).

But accuracy/firerate/sc conditional mods seem to work. Melee mods do not have any of the problems described.

Edit: As well as the new Motus Setup only increases the sc not the cc.

Edited by niutp

I just fixed an issue that was indeed affecting temporary bonuses related to the crit (chance/value). Let me know if it's better now, it's late here and I may still have forgotten something.

• 2 weeks later...

Today i wanted to try combinaison for weapons i use less often.

Mismatch between target UID (502) and UID (507) of file "/home/warframebuilder/www/index.php"

Does that happened to anyone else or is it just for me.

Because if it is not a bug on my part, this could be worrysome.

The tool migth not be perfect but is usefull in visualising mod combinaisons.

Il y a 2 heures, tape_drive_TS1140 a dit :

Wait on owner.
Maybe his game didn't sell so he decided to pull the site down.

I'm not that kind of person.

It should be fixed now, I made an error while creating users on the server for the people who will help with Warframe-Builder, to ensure it's actually not going down even without me.

Edited by Stoi84

If you've experienced an error with Warframe Builder in the last 3 hours, don't worry, the app isn't going down.

I simply started creating the necessary things to let a little group of Warframe players, who are also developers, help me with the maintenance and updates of the site so that the missing features can one day be added and to ensure that the app isn't going down even when I won't have the time to update it anymore. And while doing this, it seems like I made a mistake I didn't notice, that's why I haven't tested if the site was still accessible.

Edited by Stoi84

il y a 9 minutes, angias a dit :

Not what i was thinking.

Instead someone could claim ownership of your site for extortion.

Yes, don't worry, what I meant is that I will never shut down Warframe Builder without a notice before, of just by whim, regarding the comment after yours. And by the way, I don't want to shut the app down, I would like to see it live even without me. I'm glad the problem was reported to me as I didn't even notice it.

Edited by Stoi84

Il y a 2 heures, (XB1)Skippy575 a dit :

Hi Stoi.

The new frame mods Aero Vantage, Motus Signal, and Proton Pulse are also Exilus mods. Currently on the site they can't be added to the exilus slot on any frame.

It should be fixed now.