Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

Just discovered a heartbreaking error: The description for Synth Charge isn't updated, and the bonus damage it gives incorrectly applies to weapons with less than 6 mag capacity. (I had a super high damage build going, but realized it's not possible now).

Anyway, wanted to bring that to attention. Love the site, signed up for an account last week.

Greetings,

I am encountering a big problem in weapon modding system.
As soon as I equip a riven with a couple of stats and take it off/ swap it with another mod, the damage numbers starts going down, like really really down, do it a couple of times and you can get into the - millions.
It only happens with rivens though. It might be a problem in the ways of calculating the damage, 

I can't say if this already happens at the first time the riven is equiped or if it starts after the swapping.

I hope you can fix it.^^

Have a nice day.

P.S.: I made a series of pictures, starting with no riven and then equiping the said riven, unequiping, equiping etc. etc.., but sadly I can only uploade one.... well, i picked the last one.28c343703c75965b7a126b11d65abca9-full.pn

Le 14/07/2019 à 23:30, Twisted_Intent a dit :

Found problem when i update riven stats to have negative crit. chance on slide attack.

I released a fix for this. You will have to redo the riven mod, the data was not saved with "crit chance on slide attack" as there was a bug with this, and even maybe the whole build as for some reason the edit button may not be available (not 100% certain for this).

Let me know if it works and if nothing else was broken.

Le 27/07/2019 à 14:38, Nonexistenz a dit :

It only happens with rivens though. It might be a problem in the ways of calculating the damage, 

it's possible that this is a duplicate with one issue mentioned previously, and that it's fixed with the recent update. Please follow the instructions above and let me know if your issue is fixed.

Edited by Stoi84

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Stoi84:

I released a fix for this. You will have to redo the riven mod, the data was not saved with "crit chance on slide attack" as there was a bug with this, and even maybe the whole build as for some reason the edit button may not be available (not 100% certain for this).

it's possible that this is a duplicate with one issue mentioned previously, and that it's fixed with the recent update. Please follow the instructions above and let me know if your issue is fixed.

Hiho,

Well I did some testing, and it appears that if ²crit chance on slide attack² is placed anywhere beside the most bottom row of the stats in the riven, it triggers stats (below it), and the weapons stats start going down. Just try to take any riven on any weapon and put the "crit chance on slide attack" on the top and add a few stats below it. 
I still think that it's a problem of how the riven stats get calculated, there is a work around, as stated above.^^
Have a nice day.^^

Can confirm the negative Riven stats bug is still there, I thought it was my build that has such ridiculous numbers that it caused problems but apparently it's not my fault hehe :P

Great tool anyway, I just hope you can sort this issue out!

Note: Update has been completed. Had some issues and I do apologize about that! Everything should be good now, if it isn't somewhere please do let us know.

I will be running a system update for Warframe Builder tonight (time table below) in preparation for some changes that won't be obvious to anyone. This update is in preparation for Stoi having recruited myself and Dark, mentioned before, on working on the site well into the future. The update shouldn't cause any major down times, but in the event the update causes an issue it is known about and actively being worked on. Once the update has been completed, I will edit this post to indicate as such, and if there are any problems afterwards, please let us know.

Update Time Table

0df0b3464cdbc3a6ed554b03df34f57d.png

If you're missing your timezone from the image above and want to know when exactly to expect this update, you can visit the page I used to add your own city to know exactly when by visiting here.

Edit (9:55PM UTC-5): Process starting in 5 minutes.

Edit (10:00PM UTC-5): Update process started... if there's any issues site related, these are to be expected but should be minimal. Process shouldn't take longer than a few minutes.

Edit (10:15PM UTC-5): Update process ran into an issue (woo old systems!) site should be unaffected while I figure out whats going on.

Edit (10:49PM UTC-5): An issue with the update has occurred, site is presently down. It is being worked on to be corrected asap.

Edit (11:05PM UTC-5): The site is currently unresponsive. This is a known problem. I do apologize for the inconvenience! Waiting on Stoi to be awake to be able to help figure out what went wrong. 

Edit (11:30PM UTC-5): Work is being done to restore the site to functionality asap.

Edit (02:43AM UTC-5): Site is back up, kinda, still working on restoring functionality

Edit (05:10AM UTC-5): Unfortunately no good news this update. Still working on what went wrong and trying to fix asap.

Edit (05:17AM UTC-5): Site is once more back up, looking into one final issue. Everything there should be functional, but for some reason listing of frames, weapons, etc for starting a new build fails to load properly but loading a saved build from your saved builds will work. Likewise, searching builds and seeing latest works.

Edit (06:46AM UTC-5): Site is entirely back online! If there are any issues with it, please do let us know.

Edited by Kalbintion

Seems like there's an issue with saving/editing builds. I'm gonna look into this right now.

Edit: Should be good to save and edit builds again. (or not, still investigating a few things)

Edit 2: Yes, confirmed to have more issues. Recommended to not save/edit builds for now. (Saving should work, edition is still causing issues)

Edit 3: Should be fixed now, I hope.

Longer story: The version of PHP has been updated from 5.3 to 7.3 on a custom linux release that was not really meant to be updated, hence all the recent issues. We're getting there, but each feature has to be checked.

Edited by Stoi84

On 2019-07-30 at 1:26 AM, Stoi84 said:

Thank-you very much, Stoi84. I think the fix works.

On 2019-08-08 at 3:30 AM, Camberwell said:

I used to run a linux box, and I think keeping things updated is a good idea, it can only help things progress better in the future 🙂

great work tho guys, thanks

There are some things to be updated yet! But yeah, its on our list of things to complete doing. I'm running some testing for updates etc to see what all can break and the like to be order to do our next batch of software updates without hindering the site for as long as it did with php breaking everything (Apache really...) lol

Also side note: I am already aware of the augment changes (Update 25.6.0) they have done and will let Stoi know of those changes so they can be put out asap.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saved my first build.  A Ninkondi Prime build that does massive damage due to using all 6 gladiator mods split between Rhino and Deconstructor.  The actual crit chance and damage outputs are much higher than whats listed here due to the 90% extra crit chance per combo multiplier acquired from the Gladiator mods.  They stack with Blood Rush for a total crit chance of 255% per combo mulitplier.  I start hitting reds at 1.5x.  

My Rhino Prime and Deconstructor Prime builds are saved and linked to the Ninkondi Prime build.  What are the chances of you linking the damage bonus across linked builds in the future.  Might be as simple as another drop box similar to combo multiplier but for gladiator mods active.  I can see this being useful in many builds that rely on set mods as well as amalgam mods.

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Ninkondi_Prime/t_30_220003004_239-7-5-247-4-5-358-2-3-603-8-3-637-0-10-793-1-5-796-6-3-829-5-0-865-3-6_637-7-793-8-358-7-865-12-247-9-829-9-796-5-239-9-603-10/en/4-0-163/229791/0

Thanks for any consideration and keep up the good work

Edited by Frompa
forgot something

Hi think there's something wrong with the builder?

I just got a second riven for the same weapon (gram) and I wanted to see which one is  better for my build. however, taking off the riven causes the damage calculator to become negative values. Also, changing the crit multiply stat (on a crit based weapon) seemed to have no effect.

Thanks for the tool in general though! usually works like a charm

On 2019-08-22 at 8:50 PM, Frompa said:

using all 6 gladiator mods split between Rhino and Deconstructor.

Gladiator set bonus doesnt count in the total dmg of any weapon. Even gladiator mods actually placed on the weapon dont count. There is one complicated way to see your dmg if you are interested. Switch one of your mods with same-stats-riven mod and then add your critical chance as new affic. Do not forget to multiple your gladiator bonus by combo counter every time you change combo counter.

5 hours ago, trajda said:

Gladiator set bonus doesnt count in the total dmg of any weapon. Even gladiator mods actually placed on the weapon dont count. There is one complicated way to see your dmg if you are interested. Switch one of your mods with same-stats-riven mod and then add your critical chance as new affic. Do not forget to multiple your gladiator bonus by combo counter every time you change combo counter.

Blood Rush's 165% critical hit chance stacks with Gladiator Mods.  Using 6 Glad mods that 165% becomes 255% per combo multiplier.  And yes, it directly effects the damage output.  I can see it clear as day when I take them off.  I suggest you try them together.  To test your theory using warframe builder I added the 90% to my riven setting the multiplier to 1.5x as 1x wouldn't start the bonus.  It also, clear as day, shows a 2k base damage increase before any staus effects.  You shouldn't try to correct people on what you don't know about.

Here is the Gladiator Mod wiki:  https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Set_Mods#Gladiator_Mod_Set

And from that wiki:

"Gladiator Mod SetEdit

Set Bonus: +15%/+30%/+45%/+60%/+75%/+90% critical chance, stacks with Melee Combo Multiplier. This effect stacks with Mod TT 20pxBlood Rush for a total of +255%."

And from the Critical hit wiki:

"Blood RushEdit

Mod TT 20pxBlood Rush and the Gladiator Set Bonus are unique in that they are a relative increase applied after all others and even after absolute ones.

[Base Crit Chance × (1 + Relative Bonus) + Absolute Bonus] * (1 + Blood Rush × Combo Multiplier)
= (0.05 × (1 + Mod TT 20px0.6) + ArcaneAvenger64x 0.3) * (1 + Mod TT 20px1.65 * 1.5)
= 1.3205 = 132.05%

Critical hit chance can surpass 100%, for further information read Crit Tiers."

And from Crit Tiers wiki:

"When a weapon achieves a crit chance higher than 100%, every attack will crit but it also gains a chance to deal an even stronger crit. As the critical hit chance increases, the tier of critical damage does so as well.

Although the coloration remains red after a certain point, crit tiers continue to increase."

Edited by Frompa

19 hours ago, Frompa said:

Next time, pls read the whole conversation from the beginning. I know that gladiator mods works and i know they works with blood rush. But this is bug report of warframe builder. And gladiator set bonus doesnt work in warframe builder. No matter where the gladiator mod you put, you cannot see a difference in the total dmg of the weapon. Thats why i recomended him that riven magic tool.

Ballistica Prime is incorrectly shown to function like it's non-prime counterparts with a 4-shot burst and single projectile when charged. The Prime version shoots four projectiles in multishot in both uncharged and charged modes like a shotgun, not in bursts.

Set bonuses are definitely gonna be added in the future, but for now that's too much of a hassle. I'll have the time to look at Warframe Builder again later this week or early next week and I'll try to update a few things.

Le 23/08/2019 à 11:21, Robitron a dit :

Hi think there's something wrong with the builder?

I just got a second riven for the same weapon (gram) and I wanted to see which one is  better for my build. however, taking off the riven causes the damage calculator to become negative values. Also, changing the crit multiply stat (on a crit based weapon) seemed to have no effect.

Thanks for the tool in general though! usually works like a charm

There are still some issues with the Riven mods, I'll see if this can be fixed soon. You can share your riven stats, this would help.

Edited by Stoi84

Le 25/08/2019 à 13:54, trajda a dit :

Tiberon prime - full auto

the fire rate could be increased only up to 10 per sec and it cannot be increased more, but in the game, it could.

Thank you

Le 26/08/2019 à 18:59, JC75 a dit :

Ballistica Prime is incorrectly shown to function like it's non-prime counterparts with a 4-shot burst and single projectile when charged. The Prime version shoots four projectiles in multishot in both uncharged and charged modes like a shotgun, not in bursts.

These should be fixed.

Edited by Stoi84

On 2019-08-22 at 1:50 PM, Frompa said:

My Rhino Prime and Deconstructor Prime builds are saved and linked to the Ninkondi Prime build.  What are the chances of you linking the damage bonus across linked builds in the future.  Might be as simple as another drop box similar to combo multiplier but for gladiator mods active.  I can see this being useful in many builds that rely on set mods as well as amalgam mods.

This is something that is on my personal list (since years ago) to see implemented into Warframe Builder, there are things to still be done beforehand however that will make it easier for us to maintain and correct problems.

Gauss, Acceltra, Akarius are on the to-do list. I'll wait a day or two for more data, but it'll be added soon. I also had a look at the augment mods, it's still missing a lot of data and thus the update for these is postponed to a later date.

On 2019-08-30 at 9:54 PM, Kalbintion said:

This is something that is on my personal list (since years ago) to see implemented into Warframe Builder, there are things to still be done beforehand however that will make it easier for us to maintain and correct problems.

What about, on all melee weapons, adding a drop box to select the number of gladiator mods used through your entire build?  Just like the how you can choose the combo multiplier and /or the number of status effects.  Choosing the number mods used will add +15% crit chance per number selected to your melee weapon