Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ability Changes

[DE]Rebecca

Okay, I generally like this list. Trinity included... no, particularly Trinity in fact is the best point. Yes, it will cripple Survivals above 40 minutes. Yes, it will make harder to use Penta :D. But it's illogical to have such a power. It just outclasses every other defensive stuff.

But! And this is the important part, we will need other changes then.

Several things that drop from Survivals (void mostly) only drop on rather high times, like 40-60m (Rhinos parts, for most players, as far as I can tell dropped around there). Without Trinity it will be near impossible to reach such heights. So you will either need to lessen the strain somehow (fewer spawns hail a ton of other problems while plain weakening them does so too - maybe reducing the steepness of the curve which they gain power by as time passes) or change the drops. I would go for the latter version.

Practically make prime parts of certain rarity drop at certain times. Not like keys on 15m, but more like a prime part drops in the first 20 min. At the same time it would be adequate to somehow monitor what the players have, or gained in the mission thus no prime part can drop twice for example in a single survival. Of course it is still needed that prime parts do drop frequently.

problem with this is the fact that trinitys ult has a delay, they cant preach timing and skill and then have an ult who's cast time is void of any of those things.

It was different before because you could cast when shields are low, can't do that now because it gives no damage reduction. This coupled with the new sentinel mod that restores shields, causes huge problems for their line of thinking.

In short between all these problems you would have to glue your eyes to the health bars and have perfect timing, because the time it takes for it to go from hitting shields to hiting health and the long ult cast time of trinity will cause you to be too late more often than not. 

TL;DR: DE preaches skill/timing, trinitys ult cast time is too long and the sentinel mod f's with her new ability making her useless and the ult to be cast too late or wasted.

Edited by Wehe

LOL Bold move DE

Trinity nerf = biggest mass RAGE QUIT this game has ever seen...

everyone can forget long run survivals now

all the old players that had only long run survival/defense to enjoy, now will get bored and switch to casual play style

But you have to hold player's hand in a controlled environment.

Edited by Kinjeto

Trinity nerf = biggest mass RAGE QUIT this game has ever seen...

all the old players that had only long run survival/defense to enjoy, now will get bored and switch to casual play style

I'd argue that cheesing it so you can never die is about as casual as you can make a game.

These are crocodile tears.  The real waterworks begin if DE actually nerfs the most popular frame used to trivialize content - Nova.

-Blade Storm: Now produces clones of Ash, enabling him to kill more targets quickly.  Ash will also re-attack targets if they survive the initial attack.  Added forced bleed procs to Blade Storm strikes.

The change to Blade Storm should also shorten the amount of time a player is stuck in Blade Storm dramatically, without a reduction in damage or looking cool.

BEST CHANGE EVER! I might have to beat the hell out of Tyl Regor to get my Ash back now. Fixes both the problem everyone has (bladestorm takes too long) and the problem I have (bladestorm gives me motion sickness). ^_^

These seem like well-thought out changes, as opposed to the changes to Ember's abilities and Frost's ninja Avalanche nerf that seemed a bit hastily implemented. I just hope these are just as good in practice as they sound in theory. Still not convinced that the buff to Banshee's Silence is good enough to make it viable.

I think Trinity needs two things.

One, Blessing needs to somewhat forgiving and not be totally wrecked by poor timing, like having the Blessing hit right AFTER someone goes down. I think it should either have a baseline amount of reduction based on Power Strength, or better yet, just let the reductions stack. Or even have new reduction applications overwrite weaker ones and refresh stronger ones. Doesn't matter which; spamming Blessing to build damage reduction will be highly cost inefficient, this is just to be somewhat forgiving so that your team's Rhino and Nova don't swap reduction buffs every time one is about to go/has already gone down.

Two, Well of Life needs to be a more proactive group-survival mechanism. Perhaps it could have a stronger CC element (in case someone needs to revive someone else in the middle of the crowd, for example), or it could have a pulsing effect that revives and prevents nearby allies from dying (like Ancient Healers or Renewal used to).

EDIT: Or, better yet, just let Blessing ranged-revive people and give them temporary (even shorter) invincibility. Won't work on yourself (as the caster), so you can't commit Mass Ogricide...

Edited by Archwizard

has anyone noticed that trinity can still get invincibility? i mean there is link there with 75% damage resistance and if u use the new bless to heal urself 25% health or more......yea invincibility.  unless the resistance on the bless would apply to the remaining damage after the 75% has been applied.  Anyways i would say that bless would be better as a full heal when casted with rapid health regen, good enough to allow longer survival yet not enough for invincibility.  Idk if this idea would cause problems or not, but its at least better than having uneven damage resistances which could cause the ability to be useless.

It's funny how people use the fact it doesn't take 'skill' to play trinity as an argument. Going through much of the game's content with a fully modded frame (in comparison to a fully modded Trinity for duration) is quite trivial and doesn't require skill for many frames. Does Saryn's Miasma or Nova's M.Prime count as skill kills? Or perhaps compare Blessing equivalently with Nyx's Chaos or Loki's Invisibility, where one uses the ability and goes about his/her merry way skipping through the slaughter. You can also use skills like Rhino's Stomp or Excalibur's Radial Blind and proceed to shoot fish in a barrel. Skills themselves trivialize much of the game's content; Trinity's Blessing is no exception, and I would argue takes about as much skill as many others, falling in line with the 'press 4 to win' mentality of many of the frames. I'm not advocating that design but one should realize how exactly abilities in general right now work in this game: once a frame becomes modded well enough, most of the abilities do not exactly require skill. Trinity's Blessing is not the end-all for high level waves either; in high level survival Blessing is a necessity the same way Nekros's Desecrate is a necessity: for safety against luck and RNG.

I don't care too much about the nerf though, since it seems that one overpowered ability just replaces another. It's actually quite funny because although Blessing won't be used for endgame anymore, I see Energy Vampire as the key to the endgame now. Unless I misread, the upcoming change to Energy Vampire means that it's very simple to keep a teammate filled up on energy, especially ones with a hard CC like Rhino's Stomp, Excalibur's Radial Blind, or Oberon's Reckoning, or even softer CC like Loki's Radial Disarm, Nova's M.Prime, Frost's Avalanche, or Mag's Crush to become completely spammable. No need for damage based invulnerability if the enemies are CC chained enough that they can't pose a threat, right? Unfortunately this means a very boring job for Trinity of casting Energy Vampire as much as possible while other frame spam and mop up.

Still hoping for changes to Psychic Bolts with everyone else (I'll still use it either way, it's just fun), and looking forward to announcement of the rest of the changes. I would like to see Trinity get reworked some more (like a complete overhaul), especially from I feel will be the new meta of the constant skill spam method. I guess it's time to equip Quick Thinking, get a 99.3% damage immunity, and provide infinite energy for everyone~

can blessing buff a straight percent of defense or something i just don't understand why someone has to be harmed to be blessed

and can it buff attack/damage output too i mean she's support rite

it just makes more sense to have different spread of effects

1: heal teammates by killing a specific enemy, also some aoe

2: regain energy by killing a specific enemy, also some aoe

3: defense up for myself, prevent knockdown, some dmg to close enemies

4: heal teammates, give them more defense the more they healed

two heals just doesn't seem to fit, and i would welcome some sort of attack buff, whether it was damage output, attack speed, movement speed (yes i know volt has speed), defense , or some combination.

---------

ugh now my maxed narrow minded is only good for laughs

Edited by delephantz

Greetings Tenno,

(...)

Ash - (coming around a few more corners, likely to follow the rest of the above changes at a later week):

-Shuriken: Added forced bleed proc to attacks, no change to base damage.  This should help buff the damage to Shuriken without making its direct damage over-the-top.

-Teleport: Enemies are now open to finishers when teleported to, giving it more aggressive utility in order to make Teleport more appealing for use in combat.

-Blade Storm: Now produces clones of Ash, enabling him to kill more targets quickly.  Ash will also re-attack targets if they survive the initial attack.  Added forced bleed procs to Blade Storm strikes.

The change to Blade Storm should also shorten the amount of time a player is stuck in Blade Storm dramatically, without a reduction in damage or looking cool.

Thank you, so very much. Although i do believe this Ash changes are not the best options, the fact that something will be done is GREAT already.

Since none has been added, it would be also GREAT to have Ash Teleport Free Target, something like Varlkyr Rip Line, if target an enemy, should teleport to it, and giving a Finisher Window, if targeted landscape, should teleport to it.

Anyway, ty for the attetntion and community support

ppl will stop using blessing and switch to Link 75% damage reduction til HP drops to 2 Health (Quick Thinking) then cast New Blessing -> 99% Damage reduction and ofc dead team mates 

trin will go from most kind and helpful frame to most selfish and hated frame overnight

this was co-op and friendly game and now with Solar Rail conflicts and forced tax "harassment" i feel a lot of hostility among the players... (why not just give controlling alliance bonus credits without taking it away from players?)

DE why are u implementing changes that will make players hate each other?

Edited by Alex-4

As some one who plays Ash more than my other frames. I'm glad that you have chosen to tweek him up. But would rather you Left the animation alone. and allow him to do more damage than the minimal that he does. and extend his Smoke Screen than Add clone to do his job for him. As well could you fix the random levitation?

OMG Blizz...err DE, I cant believe you are taking away our Invicibility! What a horrible decision! Last week I was going on EIGHT HOURS in Survival and it would have been longer if one of our players fingers hadn't cramped up!  And I was SO going to play another Survival until I hit the fabled KILL SCREEN just like in Donkey Kong no matter how long it took.  I know it exists and I was to be the one to find it, screenshot it, and get my own DOCUMENTARY!.  

How am I supposed to do that now!?!?!

We are not supposed to do that. 

If Trinity is the only way, that's because there's a balance problem here. 

You have no honor in a 8h survival if you couldn't take any damage. Deal with it.

all in all sounds good but

Trinity:

-Blessing:  Damage immunity is now based on the percentage of health healed (ie: healing 90% health will grant 90% immunity).  This should make the use of Blessing more reactive, greatly benefiting players that pay attention and monitor party health to maximize its effectiveness.

Trinity by design was never meant to have such an aggressive means of invincibility, and this fix should bring Blessing’s use back in line with our original intent.  Spamming it at full health will now have no benefit.

-Energy Vampire:  Will now pulse one last burst from the victim when it dies, releasing any remaining energy; this should make the power useful even when the enemy is killed prematurely.

sounds like making trinity nearly useless

now nekro or oberon is the better choice, cause u can get easy live and energie orbs and/or u can use energie restores

all in all sounds good but

sounds like making trinity nearly useless

now nekro or oberon is the better choice, cause u can get easy live and energie orbs and/or u can use energie restores

She can provide you unlimited energy, refill your health instantly and give you high damage resistance if you were about to die, protect herself against incoming enemy fire. 

I don't see where she is near useless. 

Oberon's heal is crappy, and Nekros is better for loot than health orb (seriously, 25 health is nothing). 

I would say Oberon and Nekros need a lot of love before being really interesting. 

-> buff Reckoning's radius and damage 

-> make us able to shoot through shadows of the dead

-> make us able to "soul punch" a downed ally to add him to the next army of the dead (would actually be a good way to make them useful)

Anything could make them better than they are. 

Wow I love these changes! 

I'm kinda on the fence about the Trinity changes because, lets be honest, it was probably the only OP power that helped the whole team but now it just seems to be balanced and who doesn't like balance?

The toggle-able powers are by far the most exciting in my opinion. I really liked Banshee and Nyx but I didn't like that they were so stationary when using their ults but now it they might become my favorites.

The changes to Volt are minor but greatly appreciated.

The changes to Ash might make me want to finish ranking him to 30 XD. As a Loki player Ash really didn't work for me with all the single target abilities with nearly no utility value but teleport will be great for taking down those pesky wardens, shuriken at least gives some DoT, and blade storm has a huge buff with damage and speed. Now all they have to do is change his appearance (he looks like hes wearing the armor of a roman gladiator) 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=p0TSvZnjGaD0uM&tbnid=ToRRsapmDnS6JM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F264305071852988883%2F&ei=sj5zU-KFJMTnsATPnIDgDA&bvm=bv.66699033,d.b2k&psig=AFQjCNGAbeAsn6yegP9RWpSSaLoKcceHhw&ust=1400148007458299

I like these changes overall.  Energy Vampire, Sound Quake, Absorb, Bladestorm.. these all sound especially amazing.  

I do have a few comments:

- Blessing could use a base damage reduction that always applies, or retain 4-5 seconds of invincibility, not affected by power duration.  As it stands it sounds like using the ability to heal one ally will prevent it from being used on other allies for a time, who may start taking heavy damage during the duration but may have received no damage reduction.  If the DR functions the same at every rank, then this ability will now favor being used at rank 1 for as low a duration as possible.

- Silence needs an actual combat application, if this change doesn't give it one. Loki and Ash, for example, have superior stealth abilities that also have fantastic use in all game modes. I'd suggest that this "sonic disturbance" also function as an accuracy debuff for targets within range, making it a defensive support ability for the team.

- Finisher damage, from what I remember, is somewhat like stealth attacks... waaay weaker than regular melee while invisible.  Unless finisher damage has been tweaked considerably, this sounds like a nerf to teleport.

Those are my concerns.  All the same, thanks for these updates!

Most of the new changes sound really nice and useful ( finaly Energy Vampire is useful even when you have a trigger-happy random in team), however the Blessing changes bother me, especially since most players are prefering shield over health mods it will be quite difficult to save/ protect them properly :(

What I would like to know is

a) Will the damage reduction be counted per individual target? That would render it pretty useless to stack any duration on her, because healing all player full every few seconds will be way better than protecting one player and screwing the rest of the team, or will it be counting the highest % healed and apply the corresponding reduction to the whole team?

b) How will the damage reduction work together with Link for Trinity herself? Will the reductions from Blessing and Link both be applied ( e.g. first reducing the damage by 75% from Link and then by an additional X% from Blessing), will Blessing or Link overwrite the others reduction (hopefully not cause then I will have to consider even more whether i want to save a teammate or not, if it means that I will screw myself up when I'm still at full health), or will simply the stronger effect be applied?

Trinity:

-Blessing:  Damage immunity is now based on the percentage of health healed (ie: healing 90% health will grant 90% immunity).  This should make the use of Blessing more reactive, greatly benefiting players that pay attention and monitor party health to maximize its effectiveness.

Trinity by design was never meant to have such an aggressive means of invincibility, and this fix should bring Blessing’s use back in line with our original intent.  Spamming it at full health will now have no benefit.

-Energy Vampire:  Will now pulse one last burst from the victim when it dies, releasing any remaining energy; this should make the power useful even when the enemy is killed prematurely.

thanks DE =) 

and i'm not being sarcastic.

it does suck that it's not 100% anymore but that'll make it a little less boring since dedicated support players are more concerned with keeping team mates alive over how many kills they get. 

and even though it's not invincible anymore, anything above 75% damage mitigation seems enough for that "saved" team mate to shoot or Ult his way out of whatever trouble they're in. 

if damage becomes unmanageable with or without Trinity, team mates should be sticking closer together anyway at that point.

if they aren't, that's a bad team and you are just out of luck.

sometimes it's down to a team mate that is too squishy for the particular mission (general loadout: weak warframe, weak weapons, lacking experience in higher level missions, or all)  - not even 100% invincibility could save you in these situations.

good luck with a better team comp next mission.

i guess players are just noticing the benefit reduction in Blessing but not considering the possible combinations that can occur with a Team.

Players should be aware of their health and shields anyway regardless of Mission Difficulty. players who don't can become a pain in the &#! for the whole team. 

Considering that there are possible team compositions that can survive without trinity, the X% of damage mitigation and health return is then a bonus for the team.

I guess you can argue that you would prefer a frame that will contribute more damage to clear mobs faster but i think that's a topic for another thread. not this one. 

and that EV buff was much needed.

>the so called "useless" Well of Life was useful for increasing enemy health so they don't get killed faster. 

i would take advantage of this by casting EV on a Well of Life victim so i had a better chance at max Energy return.

>i found later that i can replace my sentinel's "Attack an Enemy" mod so my sentinel would not kill the EV affected enemy right away. i started casting EV by itself to regain Energy - this technique requires you to be selective on which mobs to use EV on since team mates also down them quickly.

with the way EV is going to work after update, i won't have to worry about any of this!

there is no mention of Well of Life being affected so i won't get into any of that - i'll just say it is useful, sometimes...(as mentioned earlier)

Link isn't mentioned either and as far as i can see, it's fine the way it is - no discussion about that.

for now, i have no complaints until i get to test out. 

i might come back and have to bow down to the Trinity nerf haters o.0

we shall see 

What gave you (you, peoples of the forum) an idea that Nyx's Absorb and Banshee's Sound Quake will be on until you run out of energy or press 4 again? Do you really think DE would implement something like that? An infinite CC?

I thought it was obvious that the "press 4 again to stop" change was made so that users wouldn't be stuck in place forever until the ulti finishes.

Banshee's Sound quake lasts for 7 seconds by default (unless I'm mistaken) so it means you can end after 5 seconds but you won't lose 100 energy.

If you leave it going it will end automatically after the default 7 seconds and you lose 100 energy.

So, Trinity went from being useless in low level play and needed in high level, to being useless anywhere except narrow level range, where mobs do enough damage to justify using damage reduction over HP restores but not enough to kill your team before you have even chance to cast Blessing...

There is one big problem with Trinity. You have to redesign her as a whole, because just breaking perma-invulnerability without any compensation will leave her with nothing worth to use her for.

But maybe it will sort itself out. After all, it wasn't even stated whether you can recast Blessing before damage reduction ends (Half of your team nearly dies, you heal them, now they have almost damage immunity but second half is dying. So you cast it again, but now the first half has hardly any reduction, so it's dying. Rinse and repeat every 2s.) or you can't (Similar situation, only shorter. Your second half of the team just dies, because you can't do anything.), so we still have some hope it was actually well thought through.

A bit disgusted with Blessing incoming change ...

After Ember tanking, you totally break a frame that had only one use: make people live.

I would agree with a minimum damage reduction of 50%, increased by power strength, capped by the amount healed.

But common, please, you're doing wrong here ...

On the other side, i will certainly enjoy all the other adjustments :)

Edited by Tazmanyak

Oh my.

Here are my thoughts on the mentioned changes as a player with 930+ hours playtime:

Ash:

Yes, yes and yes on all of those changes.

Especially Blade Storm sounds really good, if it doesn't last longer than what it takes for a team-mate to bleed out anymore.

This is a long-needed fix for him that WILL make Ash actually useful.

A bit longer or a bit cheaper stealth would be nice, so he is on par with Loki, but that's not really too important.

Hydroid:

Good change. Very good change. I didn't bother with Undertow for that exact reason, it being uncontrollable and just accumulating bigger enemies to all attack at once - for that purpose, his ult completely outclasses Undertow in usefulness currently.

I hope it uses energy per second.

Volt:

Is that height? Width? Eh. I guess its okay. Not really needed, but welcomed.

Nyx:

Nice change. The length is why I built my Nyx to only last 3 seconds in Absorb - enough for a brief tank and stun.

10 seconds Chaos is also way more useful than longer durations.

So, not really needed for my build, but nice that it is there.

Banshee:

Turning Silence into an aural-only ranged team-stealth is a very nice idea.

I also like that Sound Quake change, especially powers that take energy per second. That could be a good idea for more powers.

Trinity:

The Energy Vampire change seems like a good and needed fix.

About Blessing...

I agree on that limiting the difficulty from 'all the time' to 'the half second gap between invincibilities' is a bit stupid, but this is Trinity's only real good point for team-play.

As I read it, new Blessing will work on some team-mates, not on others, depending on their HP.

This is an issue, as you are now constantly torn between casting it, even though it not just 'doesn't apply' to team-mates that are doing good, but punishing them for doing good, while others are rewarded for keeping their HP low with invincibility.

So, at the very least I hope that you considered the ability to 'overcast' it, as in, there will be a timer, but you can - Snowglobe, Bastille or Vortex style - recast it prematurely.

If so, that might barely save the usefulness of the frame, while upping the energy cost dramatically.

If not, I see Trinity to turn near useless, as in, a gunner, not a caster.

Also, again, as mentioned above, this new Blessing punishes good team-players and rewards bad ones. You could argue that it rewards risky players in the battle, while punishing overly careful or passive players, who dont need invincibility anyway, but who knows if they were just catching up and run directly into a mess?

Without seeing what your teammates actually do, this is impossible for the Trinity to decide in the heat of a battle.

Well, this definitely gets rid of is Bless-Linking and thus the only reason to have an Ogris these days (other than nuking ODD from afar). Maybe good riddance, it was a bit ridiculous.

----------

Suggestion for a different Blessing 'nerf':

-Let Blessing not give out invincibility, but some sort of Iron Skin with HP added to it. If it runs out on a reckless player, then so be it.

-Indicate the strength of the Blessing to the affected player somehow. It should start flash-fading or blinking when it is close to cease.

-Let it only affect HP, not the player's shields. That shouldn't be a problem with an Iron Skin applied on top of everything (even on a Rhino's own Iron Skin) and would make more sense.

-Put a recharge on it.

I know this would require a rework on the duration mods, possible recharge reduction mods etc, but it might work out one or the other way. In fact, some other powers might benefit from a recharge model, too.

Alternatively, base it on Trinity's own Iron Shield. If she steps back and isn't engaging in battle, it would run out last. Sucks to be the other guys, huh. It'd not require a duration mod setup or a rework of those mods, though.

As the current new Blessing would affect players differently anyway, based on their healed HP, this suggestion is still less of a gap in protection.

-Limit the range to 50m. This punishes lone runners and hallway heroes, and makes running to the life support a challenge, unlike what you currently have in mind.

In case it isn't clear: This is one single suggestion with five changes, not five individual suggestions. They play off of one another.

----------

About Link...

Half her abilities only work effectively against bosses or big units.

Link isn't viable against masses, Blessing was pretty much her only scaling strong point.

Ergo: Trinity needs some sort of crowd control, if she doesn't have a reliable damage negation anymore.

Since Link on its own is now pretty much useless for endgame, just a mere 75%-paying life-insurance, how about you turn it into some sort of stun or stagger.

Up it to 1/3/5/10 connections (based on mod level) and give the enemies not just 100% of the damage that Trin takes, but add a slow effect to it, like M Prime but without the explosion.

Here are my hopes for what still gets added for other Frames:

I hope Vauban gets timers on his powers soon! Just consider the last Vortex and Bastille he throws. It isn't needed for his first two powers.

It should be possible and it is already done with Frost's Globe, which you can spam multiple times and the timer just keeps track of the last one.

Same for Loki's Decoy! Please add a power timer.

Loki's Decoy's Health needs to respond to Power Strength like Snowglobe does!

I hope that some powers get health indicators! - Snowglobe, Iron Skin, Loki's Decoy - that stuff should start flashing or pulse-fading when it drops below 10% HP, so you don't have to babysit it all the time and can see their status from afar. This would also signal the team it is about to decay, instead of just having the power icon flash red or something.

I wish for Nekros' Shadow Clones to actually follow him around when there's nothing to kill anymore

Let Chaos'ed enemies or Shadow Clones actually generate EXP for the player and the team! It doesn't make sense not to and EXP is not supposed to be a rare substance anyway, right?

Frost needs the push-back on his Avalanche removed! Let enemies walk right into it again, please!

I was under the impression that you wanted to improve Frost's usability. As he stands now, he is up to 80% of his former glory, mainly based on Avalanche performance (and up from about 20% when Avalanche was completely useless right after the nerf).

Also, all the stat-boosts and mod effects on Snowglobe don't hide that it is more relying on the player babysitting it than before. I'm sure this was intended to break the 'cast and forget' mentality that was 'boring', but all it does is prevent Frosts to cast it and then rush around killing or collecting things while they knew it would hold up.

Snowglobe was always a two-sided sword, what with enemies walking right into it and then being protected by you and your team-mates from the outside, and all that.

Suggestion for the inevitable Nova nerf:

If you don't think Chaos and Shadows of the Dead should generate EXP, then Nova's M Prime shouldn't either.

Otherwise, make her even flimsier. As flimsy as Ember is. 15 Armor, not 65. I'd even keep the 75 base shield.

Let her be the glass-cannon, but make her actually glassy.

That's it. Nova needs no other 'fixes'.

Maybe wormhole could be cheaper, but so could Valkyr's Rip Line, or any movability power, really.

After all: Nova is not a problem endgame. She is useful, without being overpowering against enemies level 30+. Her cascade explosions only work up to a certain enemy level. Then, only the slow effect and the double damage is important. Taking down either would be crippling.

There is no need to cripple any frame.

Suggestion for overall low-level mission hijacking, soloing in a team, hallway heroing with endgame builds, etc:

(Re-)Establish that you can't enter lower planets with too high CC ratings.

Sure, people will min-max then, but let them. It is better than having 1800 CC frames stomping everything.

This limitation should be lifted however when soloing, on Nightmare nodes or in Private games.

What also might be a very painful cut into almost every frame's build, is what I see as the source of all the 'imbalances':

If you don't want to shield lower level players from end-game builds via CC rating limits, then it might be a good idea to look into rebalancing 'Fleeting Expertise'.

The 75% reduction hardcap on power costs is very fine. Making it cost more Mod points isn't really going to fix anything either, just requiring more grind and Formas.

Instead, make it affect more frames negatively. I wouldn't reduce its positive effect, but adding power weakening effects to the already established duration penalty might be a good incline not to use it if you're going for min-maxing based on power strength alone.

I hope this helps a bit and wasn't all too redundant with what might have been said before in this thread.

Edited by Fubukin