Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Skana Prime?

GunBladeSlash

besides founders will get mad about a weapon that is NOT a founders item what is your counter argument?

DE promised them they'd get an exclusive weapon. They paid lots of money for said exclusives. The stats aren't good so there's obviously no gameplay reasons, they're just there as a status symbol. Bringing back an exclusive item in any form would be an insult to people who spent money, and discourage people from spending money on exclusives in the future.

I don't know what more there is to discuss on this subject other than making it a circle jerk with equally circle-esque arguments that can stretch into infinity if the mods let it.

DE knows about this loophole, and they also know that using this loophole would anger some Founders.  Aside from trying to fruitlessly predict and/or influence which side of the fence they'll stay on, there's not much else to be said.

because some valid points are being made using logical reasons if you have nothing to add you can stop coming here 

Nothing in this thread has not been said before. I'm serious. I could find a post in that 84 page thread I linked to match every single post in this one.

Edited by Ionus

DE promised them they'd get an exclusive weapon. They paid lots of money for said exclusives. The stats aren't good so there's obviously no gameplay reasons, they're just there as a status symbol. Bringing back an exclusive item in any form would be an insult to people who spent money, and discourage people from spending money on exclusives in the future.

They didn't pay for aklato prime or dual skana prime.  The game has a very long history of selling and treating dual variants as separate weapons.

The only problem surrounding their release is possible founder discontent.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/242356-june-6th-community-hot-topics/page-7#entry2833799

Edited by Aggh

besides sharing a similar name and maybe a similar design (because they haven't been implemented yet) it will be a completly different item than the founder exclusive item because since it is a duel version it will behave differently and will most likly have different stats just because it looks like a duck dosn't mean it quacks like a duck(metaphor)  

because some valid points are being made using logical reasons if you have nothing to add you can stop coming here 

Listen, this thread is a rehash. You didn't use the search function to see if there was another thread with your topic. That's why this thread should be closed. Yes, Aklato Prime and Dual Skanas Prime can happen because DE has said that exclusivity doesn't apply to any variants of the Founders weapons. That said, no amount of circular debate will change anything. If DE decides to do this, then they will. If they don't, they just won't. There is nothing more that needs to be said about this topic. Yes, they can happen without legal issues. Yes, it'd piss off a lot of Founders because these weapons would look just like the Founders stuff, and essentially is two of them. Yes, DE has acknowledged all of this. So there is absolutely no point for this thread to remain open.

Also, just to be clear. DE is not obligated to release these weapons just because they can legally do so or because you or anyone else wants them to. So if DE decides to not release these dual variants, then that's their choice. And if they do decide to do so, then they can regardless if any Founders are upset about it. But either way, it's their decision. That decision won't be decided just because you think there are reasonable views in your favor or because someone else thinks there are reasonable views that go against your opinion. This thread will accomplish absolutely nothing.

As a founder with an Excalibur prime I think everyone should have the chance to get them again.

But better be ready for the hate you will get from my other founding brothers and sisters. Or just wait until they stop playing. after all we see every day a so called caring founder saying its goodbyes because the game isn't going where he wants it to go. Maybe soon enough there won't be any of us left and DE will be able to give those to you.

There HAS to be easier ways to make friends

i just want to have this wep the only reason why i think people dont want it added would be because the founders would get mad but it's not the same wep and it would be farmable so if they aint happy with their own skana primes they can also get get the dual version what is everyones counter argument to this?

I don't know. It'd be cool, because goodness I still have my original Skana after a year plus of playing, plus the Dual Skana were my second melee weapons I used after the Skana. I missed the Lato Prime and Skana Prime, oh well, but I don't think it'll happen ever or for a REALLY long time...

How would you go about getting these dual skana primes?  Certainly not by crafting, as all dual weapons require 2 of the single version to craft.

Primes also arent sold in the market.

That leaves prime access.  Do you really want to spend 140 bucks for dual SKANA prime?

What about Fang Prime? Still answer is no

How would you go about getting these dual skana primes?  Certainly not by crafting, as all dual weapons require 2 of the single version to craft.

Primes also arent sold in the market.

That leaves prime access.  Do you really want to spend 140 bucks for dual SKANA prime? 

Fang prime

Fang

akstilleto

Twin  gremlins

Dual skana

aklato

dual zoren

dual ether daggers

dual ichor

Nami Skyla

Dual cleavers

Dual ether

Dual heat swords

Edited by (PS4)Urabask

IF they did add dual-variant founders weapons they should have a different skin than the originals, And only give founders ( Master and up ) the option to change the skin to original look.

Though this wouldn't stop complaints ( Since I'm sure non-founders would just want the original skin ), I would think this to be the best compromise between the two.

Edited by KyleDelta