The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Mission bugs:  When loading a mission with your team I can fail the mission.  Even though I never loaded into the map.  Happened 3 times!

Foundry bug: The extra blueprints I have already created doesn't say "built" anywhere.  The old UI was able to show me that I have built hatred already.

Market bug: Weapons or armor that I've bought doesn't show that I have it.  For example the new sword/shield combo.  I already have it but the market lets me buy it again.  The old UI showed  you if you bought the weapon/armor.

Codex bug: Eleventh storm doesn't show up as one of the mods that I have.  Bought the package in the foundry and I have it installed but codex hasn't updated.

Edited by DLDeath

How about this gem, navigation has this lovely quest for me: Howl of the Kubrow/Lotus/Language/G1Quests/KubrowQuestHint4.

Additional notes, the dialogue has been stuck at the point where Ordis makes mention of you hatching your Kubrow(which it has),and  how it smells and how he finds it's nose adorable for a while now, repeating those lines after EVERY mission since and still after Hotfix 14.0.1. 

Edit, just noticed the odd quest title has been posted before, however my additional notes might be a either related or are at least another bug

Edited by Lynxh

If anyone else can speak to this, would help immensely.

I got the same issue here, Rebecca. I recieved my crafted Valkyr in the Foundry and I was going to put my Warframe mods on her, but they were nowhere to be found...Except for the starter Ripline(EDIT: to clarify, the Ripline was pre-installed at 0 capacity). The thing is, I also had many riplines, though I couldn't see those Riplines through the Upgrade tab either. When I did a few missions and came back to Upgrade again, I had all 4 starter mods and was a happy camper. I also may have relogged during the missions as well, can't be sure on how to get them back after reciving a warframe.

Edited by Sweetie_Belle

During an alert, I was using Valkyr and I was in Hysteria mode. 

I accidentally fell off map, and when I was back on ground, Hysteria instantly cancelled itself. I was curious, and decided to try it with Warcry activated and the same scenario happened. 

Hope this helps :) 

Edited by Luffy490

got 5 poeple in a squadd again this might be the cause of many bugs

edit:

5 times in a row where you cant play

hope it will be soon  fixed to enjoy all the update

also my carrier is spotted by the game to be a lower rank than 30 in the reward pannel but when i look at the arsenal it shows max rank.

Edited by Crimson_red

I started the Kubrow Quest and got to the point where I just installed the Breeding Segment of the ship. I then tried out the Kubrow Starter Kit and made my own random Kubrow by rushing it. Now my Kubrow Quest is stuck and the screenshots show that my Quest is nowhere.

The Quest is nowhere on the Star Chart and there are no clues on how to finish the Quest. Ordis is also stuck on always saying that "the Kubrow is hatching" everytime I return to the ship.

axt4cQp.jpg

During an alert, I was using Valkyr and I was in Hysteria mode. 

I accidentally fell off map and when I was back on ground, Hysteria instantly cancelled itself. I was curious, and decided to try it with Warcry activated and the same scenario happened. 

Hope this helps :) 

That was there before. All self effecting duration abilities on your frame will be canceled if you fall off the map as a penalty.

In other news, I did the catalyst alert, and am now unable to complete Vor's Quest Part: Getting navigation fragment for Mercury.

Guessing that the quest marker was piggy backing the alert system, and when I completed an alert the game thought I did the quest marker. But since I don't have the Mercury fragment from the quest, I'm stuck in limbo.