Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Questions i have about this are: will it be so that if your on a mission in a party, that you yourself are in a certain part of the ship that deploys you into space with the arching, and that other party members are still inside the ship trying to get to that point? Meaning can i alone be out in space while my other party members are still in the ship fighting off the enemy?

Other question is...whats gonna happen to your syandana? Will it stay equiped? Cause if it does, that will make for some crazy clipping and graphical glitches in space while moving at that speed, barrel rolling and such. 

And what happens to your kubrow if you have him/her with you? Will it get sent back to the Liset? And where do the weapons that you had equiped for the mission go to? Will they just magically disappear? Of course this just has to do with transition from the ship into space, but it kinda makes sense to ask.

I just wonder if warframes themselfs will make a difference. Like being able to use abillities or use your own weapons. And maybe be able to use the jetpack (idk what else to call it) during normal missions with space area's? Or to be able to use them to get short cuts by going through the hull of a ship and then destroy another part of the hul from the outside to get back in.

^^^^ that would be so awesome!

I just wonder if warframes themselfs will make a difference. Like being able to use abillities or use your own weapons. And maybe be able to use the jetpack (idk what else to call it) during normal missions with space area's? Or to be able to use them to get short cuts by going through the hull of a ship and then destroy another part of the hul from the outside to get back in.

^^^^ that would be so awesome!

you can use weapons and each archwing serves different abilities to your playstyle. other can be for better utility, crowd, or blast? but different once

I think I might be dissapointed with what I get because it kinda seems... like its missing something.

Are we going to have access to any unique abilities depending on our frame? Will we need mods specific to the archwing gear and weapons in that same vein.

It just seems like the work to make this game mode really fleshed out might not be there for its release as we don't have much info about it. I have questions about these things. Is there more information about it?

I think I might be dissapointed with what I get because it kinda seems... like its missing something.

Are we going to have access to any unique abilities depending on our frame? Will we need mods specific to the archwing gear and weapons in that same vein?

It just seems like the work to make this game mode really fleshed out might not be there for its release as we don't have much info about it. I have questions about these things. Is there more information about it?

Nnnope, they said each Archwing will have different abilities. Probably.

None aside from being in development for more or less 1 year now.

Nnnope, they said each Archwing will have different abilities. Probably.

None aside from being in development for more or less 1 year now.

Just to affirm this - as per the livestream, and since they've more or less confirmed it, each archwing will have its own set of powers dedicated to that particular type of archwing. From the state it was in development from the livestream, I would find it unlikely that would change between now and release.

What i wonder about this patch is how the hell the Grineer got access to "Sentient' technology, since the Balor Formoriam is the ship mentioned on the Mag Prime lore entry of the old war.

Just re-read the codex entry, and the only part that speaks to the sentients in the passage is:

"...The countless articulating worm-ships of our enemy,..."

That doesn't really sound the the Balor Fomorians that we previewed during the archwing teasers and gameplay, which I would describe more as a big, slow, hulking behemoth of a ship. The one(s) described in the codex entry don't really strike me as being similar in any way