Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #39!

[DE]Rebecca

Yayyy ^-^

my questions:

In the last Devstream you showed a wip Juggernaut model. The pose looked a little bit...weird :3 (a little discussion about that in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/320024-juggernaut-whats-up-with-that-thing-s/ )

- Can you show us some Juggernaut Animations? (maybe when he attacks / runs , yadaya)

Since this Devstream will be about Archwing:

- How are the Archwing levels restricted?

Where is the limit of this "endless space" Is there just an invisible wall (like on other tilesets) or something more "special"

(e.g.  10 sec timeout or the mission fails because you are to far away from your objective....or lotus says something like "if you go any further you will die! The Archwing is not prepared for longer space-travel-stuff" o3o )

How far away from the action can we go?

....just a invisible wall would be weird in my opinion :S

- What Archwing mission types are we gonna get? (exploration?, extermination?, ressource-mining?)

Edited by Fabpsi

Questions:

Steve, can you explain what you envision as end game for Warframe which offers replay value and feed the hardcore fans needs for challenging content that is rewarding.

Steve, what is the proposed benefits of the focus system at this time?

Scott, when will Soma Prime be released assuming the leaked art is real.

Sheldon, when will you remove the RNG reward system? It is wonderful that you removed ability mods from the drop table which is long over due. 

Geoff, keep an eye on Sheldon and give him a lift if he is falling behind on his duties!

Alright, my main question:

I know Scott decided to plead the fifth concerning the true nature of what the Tenno are, and that's alright. I like the idea that we are somewhat in the dark about them. But when would DE be willing to divulge some more lore about the beings behind the warframes? What are your goals prior to releasing that information, and do you plan on releasing that information or are the Tennos' physical form meant to remain a mystery forever?

This is mainly in response to the rather interesting reaction Scott had in last Devstream in regards to the true form of the Tenno.

Edited by Kestral9999

Who? Join the usual crew - Scott, Geoff, Steve, Sheldon and Rebecca - to preview our next major update, Warframe: Archwing! From Archwing to Proxy Wars, join us to check out what’s coming!

What? We will be taking community questions from this thread as well as previewing much of Warframe: Archwing!

Prizes? Why yes, we’ll be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes! But wait, there’s MORE! We will be giving away some excellent prices provided by Razer!

Tune in for your chance to win:

1 x Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse

1 x Razer Kraken Pro Gaming Headset

Where? Join us at http://twitch.tv/Warframe.

When?  Friday, October 17th at 2PM EDT! Find your timezone at www.worldtimebuddy.com.

Thread closes at 10AM Friday!

See you this Friday, Tenno!

Awesome maybe ill get chosen to win something for once!

Alright, my main question:

I know Scott decided to plead the fifth concerning the true nature of what the Tenno are, and that's alright. I like the idea that we are somewhat in the dark about them. But when would DE be willing to divulge some more lore about the beings behind the warframes? What are your goals prior to releasing that information, and do you plan on releasing that information or are the Tennos' physical form meant to remain a mystery forever?

This is mainly in response to the rather interesting reaction Scott had in last Devstream in regards to the true form of the Tenno.

Would love them to remain a mystery, but learn more about the origins of the people who became the Tenno. Then we can fill in the rest.

Will we see past vandal wraith, and Dex Furis weapons of previous events released again or will we receive past events as in game story, a sort of minigame and past history where ``us newly awakened tenno´´ (new players) can aquire these amazing items from the past. On another note, Will we all see excaliber prime again? I say if yes once we have enough items in game to reach the rank of ``Grand Master´´ the ultimate prize for reaching this would or could be excaliber prime through a quest. Perhaps I may be thinking to far ahead of myself.

I do not mind if this question is answered on Devstream 39, i just wanted to get you Ladies, and Gentlemen thinking. Thinking about what many of us newly awakened Tenno have been endlessly bashing our ideas/questions around with each other, much like the fight between the Grineer and Corpus on invasion missions.

Looking forward to it! :)

Questions:

1) Any informations about >100% procs? In short will we have red procs? If so, will they have bonus effects? What kind of?

2) Would it be possible to have a little more lore in the form of codex entries for the prime frames/ bosses like Lephantis?

Is the new F2P game you're working on called My Little Tenno?  10/10 would play.

Real question:

I was obliterating the Corpus on one of their ships last night and saw 3 Corpus ships just chilling outside the window.  How about some random events?

Lotus: "Tenno, the Corpus sent a distress signal to the nearby ships.  Expect a boarding party in two minutes."  Display a timer.

...I mean like 30-50 soldiers in defensive positions ready to stop me.  Hopefully able to avoid a nuke abilities as well by setting up energy bubble shields or something.

Random events and minibosses have been desired forever. Please! Thanks.

-Lanieu (la-know)

Edited by Lanieu

My question: What's on the plate for enhancing dojos besides the coming colorization feature? Are we going to see any new rooms like target shooting ranges or enhancements to existing rooms like a leaderboard for the Obstacle Course, things that a lot of people have been wanting for a while now?

Will we ever see the orignal Valkyr? Any chance she was Valkyr Prime? And also, is she a possibily for a Valkyr? Because a lot of people don't believe because of the experiences Alad V did to her! 

I want to second this. And if there is Valkyr Prime, how much different she would be from regular Valkyr? Is she going to be like other Primes with small differences or did Alad's tinkering was far more significant?

And while on it, ask about Nova and Zephyr! Are they modern or Orokin era creations?

Questions:

1) Is there going to be more statues variety which we can place in our dojo? (I hope for more statues that include all the frames and prime frames.)

2) Introducing more fun/interactive elements to the dojo? I realised most of the clan-mates came to dojo for interaction, duelling arena, obstacle course,trading and research. I believe there can be more fun elements that can contrast the dojo?

3) Is there a weapon like a spear which you can throw up the sky, and plunge down like an armageddeon?

4) I love the ideas of the variant helmets, is it possible to see variant armours that come with the helmet together? or maybe adding a unique ability and feature to the altered warframe?

5) Is it possible for the clan to have the orokin-feature style in the dojo? I know it has been reserved for the oldest clan, but is it possible to bring back the feature ? :3

That is all ^^

Edited by Sonicz