Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think Of The Kamehameha Gun... I Mean Opticor?

Matiny

I think I got mine void ready with only 3 forma. The only reason that it isn't ready is that I lack Vile Acceleration. But I agree, OP is an abbreviation of Opricor. 

EDIT: There's a big feedback thread on this already right here.

Edited by Imaru12

Love it. Especially with Shred and Firestorm.

its better than a bow in terms of versatility IMO, since you can use direct fire to take down heavies or aim at the floor to take down groups of enemies.

Its like a hybrid of the Paris Prime and Orgis with the pinpoint accuracy of a Flux Rifle without the range limits or travel time.

So yeah, Its definitely fun to use.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

goign to put the third forma on soon, then i can rank up the rest of the mods, the thing already does about 1.5k-2k damage, soon.....i will be able to one shot more then just phorid . . .ahahaha

hahHAHAHAHAAH

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

MAAWAAHAHAWHAWHAAHAHAHAHAHAA--

*violent coughing*

im good im good!

"What do you think of the kamehameha gun?"

Well, originally I didn't care that much about it, but when fired it I blew a Corpus Crewman's head clean off. I grew this sudden undying love for it ever since.

Oh, and it's currently sitting on 3 Formas. Going for 4th in the morning.

• 3 months later...

I'm sorry, I'm an Opticor hater... There is literally no point in this game to have such a powerful concentrated shot, it doesn't fit anywhere in endgame, you will never see people many maining in T4s with it's just too slow to be useful, this is a horde game, you need crowd control guns.  

It's a cute weapon and the blast is powerful and cool, but I sold it, just not worth keeping when my other weapons are more useful.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue