Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.10.0

DE_Adam

This is what you voted for. 

You get three random void keys, one of those void keys, however, is guarunteed to either be a T3 or T4.

^ clearly not what i voted for because the vote states 3 random void keys (one being the T3/T4)

i really hope im not crazy....but when people use the word random.....it means random right?

it was obviously changed to random T1/T2 keys from the vote to this update.......

its really messing me with seeing that

if they had put into the vote that it was 3 "random" keys.....and only one of them was T3/T4....but the rest are T1/T2

i wouldve just null voted.....

Edited by sekushiiandee

So.... you're saying the good update is bad like most everybody else?

Can you tell anybody why you hate the update though? I've yet to see any post bawling their eyes out at this actually explain WHY they don't like it.

Don't like the Void Key changes? It was too ....easy...  before... it will NOT be going back to what it originally was. Get over it.

Don't like the changes for that Synoid? It was overpowered. Get over it.

Don't like the bug fixes? There's bugs and glitches in every single game. It is a real impossibility to have any coded material 100% glitch free. It's simply not possible to fix EVERYTHING. Oh...? There's other older bugs though? They're not higher on priority to fix then. Get over it.

You don't like Over Shields? .....Please.... tell me you're not mentally handicapped.

The only "bad" thing here was the "nerf" Mag had received since hardly anybody plays her now to begin with. We need more reasons to play her, not less, and we just got less... it's not cool, at all, but whatever, there must have been a reason for it outside my knowledge. So. get over it.

TL;DR - Get over it.

I haven't mentioned the Synoid nerf ,  agree with it lol

Random key packs are bad because RANDOM , you could start an entire thread about this 

My argument against Over shield is in regards to MAgs Augment only, nothing else I'd gladly take some more shield on Nova or Banshee during hard missions 

the " get over it " mentality is just  defeatism : Defeatism is the acceptance of defeat without struggle, often with negative connotations.

^ this get over it mentality is what is going to screw over the game

there is no point in asking for our feedback when you will just blatantly stab us in our back

i also had the get over it mentality...but it eventually further ruined the game for me....

you are definitely allow to think this way....but please do not impose your views onto other players.....if you want it to be this way...so be it....play the game when a good percentage of players leave because of unjustified acts and changes occur to the game

i want to see how much fun you have when its just you in the game in the end

instead of telling us to get over.....please just be more constructive.....youre not the only one who plays this game....and a lot of these claims/complaints are legitimate

I did. I specifically stated what you should be getting over. I'm not the only person here imposing anything as well. You do actually read other posts - thoroughly -- right?  Practice what you preach, before you preach it.

It only just dawns on me to. Mag did not even get nerfed. Only an augment that she uses....

So automatically this would mean Mag got nerfed directly. Apparently...

Please.... can't ANYBODY (yes myself included) stop and think BEFORE we lose our minds?

This is what you voted for. 

You get three random void keys, one of those void keys, however, is guarunteed to either be a T3 or T4.

Umm dude ....

Cycle in 3 x Random Void Keys, 1 x guaranteed T3 or T4 for 25K Standing. Sabotage Keys will included in the Random option. (5632 votes [86.08%])

Meaning you had a chance to get all 3 t3 or t4 keys.

NOW it says you can only get 1 t3 or t4 key.

Major difference.

FYI i voted Null seeing how those options were bs from the get go.

I haven't mentioned the Synoid nerf ,  agree with it lol

Random key packs are bad because RANDOM , you could start an entire thread about this 

My argument against Over shield is in regards to MAgs Augment only, nothing else I'd gladly take some more shield on Nova or Banshee during hard missions 

the " get over it " mentality is just  defeatism : Defeatism is the acceptance of defeat without struggle, often with negative connotations.

So what was there to defeat? Are you implying DE won a battle that never happened...? You need to choose big words a bit more appropriately. Defeatism isn't the same as having a passive neutral perspective. Why show wasteful aggression? It won't get anybody anywhere. You waste energy flailing your arms around.

Edited by littlewomba

Right, because all frames that can't tank as well as Rhino are useless in the void.

The thing is that tanking better than Rhino was what MAG had going for her late game. Not every frame needs to tank as well as Rhino, but that was what MAG had going in late game: to be able to take more damage than Rhino. She had pull and stuff that where good, but again, the tankiness from that mod was what made her actually worthwhile in void missions. That's gone, so MAG is pretty much only good for up to the star chart and maybe t1/t2 void missions.

Changes on Shield Transference were not really necessary. 

I appreciate your work very much, you are a great dev team DE, and I'm totally falling in love with Warframe. But some changes like that, I just can not understand them...

Can you please explain this specific change to the community? You gave the chance to use Mag/Mag Prime in a really cool and useful way with the introduction of one of the best augments above those available, and only after a few weeks you get back on your heels in the name of what? BALANCE for Mag Shield Transference??

This is not a rage post, I would like to make it clear. I would just understand ;)

Tnx for the other much needed fixes and improvement ;)

Gotta say, the requirements for this new weapon are a complete kick in the balls considering how at best it's just a side-grade to the miter with a cool melee feature. Before this, I was actually considering getting all the parts for the miter, but after looking at the wiki I decided it was wayyyy too much of a grind and focused on other things. Why the hell would I sacrifice a miter and a hikou for something which honestly isn't much better? I was fine with doing the extra step for the Tipedo, but those are things that are insanely easy to get and craft, this is just cruel. Can the next weapon please just be something that needs mats, not this requiring other weapons bullS#&$?

Also: No balances changes, except for one which nerfs Mags with a syndicate mod... Uhhh, ok? That's pretty harsh honestly, and some of the older frames are feeling a bit lonely... especially after how the Mesa get passive buffs! I mean, come on... Saryn has like 2 useless abilities in venom and contagion, maybe you could try buffing some of the less OP frames instead of adding more S#&$...

I appreciate your work very much, you are a great dev team DE, and I'm totally falling in love with Warframe. But some changes like that, I just can not understand them...

Can you please explain this specific change to the community? You gave the chance to use Mag/Mag Prime in a really cool and useful way with the introduction of one of the best augments above those available, and only after a few weeks you get back on your heels in the name of what? BALANCE for Mag Shield Transference??

This is not a rage post, I would like to make it clear. I would just understand ;)

Well Overshields served two purposes: Make it easy to keep track of the boost from Shield Transference, and make Shield Restores somewhat useful.

With regards to the latter, you can see why it is necessary to have a cap on Overshields. Otherwise, you'd just plant 50 of them at the start of a mission and the whole team would be god mode.

Since Mag's bonus was translated as "overshields" it got lumped in with this cap. I don't think it was intended as a nerf to her.

^^^See this is a very clear, well thought out post.    Sorry for quoting you just that this post is a good example of things a lot of people aren't doing, asking the questions in a clear and calm way.

I would like to notify that the foundary checks off Haikou when there's a Haikou Prime in the inventory (going and actually selecting it performs as expected: Haikou Prime doesn't enlist) when looking at the Panthera blueprint.

Edit: Also the '/1' for the requirements doesn't show.

Edited by Frawg