Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

This is the eastern style of a dragon...

Please show me a picture of an eastern style dragon that resembles Chroma. I love dragons and I know what they look like in many different cultures. Chroma looks like an anteater. It's the first animal that popped into my head when I saw the concept art, and it seems I was not the only one.

well they had to make it not an obvious dragon but still dragon esque

They REALLY didn't though, they chose to and instead it looks nothing like a dragon. I don't even like "dragon" things in games, I always love killing them or hunting them or whatever. This thing just looks like they had a "sea horse" frame in the making and took a blow torch to it.

I know a lot of people wanted an infested frame...... But why in the seven hells did you have to ruin the Dragon theme with it, DE? With this Melted... Infested... Anteater. -.-

My hype went from 100 to 1 flat. I have never felt so disinterested in something i so dearly wanted.

Same here.

The design of this frame is not good at all.

I mean come on, it's supposed to be a DRAGON frame, NOT A GODDAMN SEAHORSE/ANCIENT HYBRID! I regret saving any plat to buy this frame when it comes out! In fact NONE SHALL BE SPENT.