The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

No they aren't you literally said that in the first page

Saying they have no appreciation for art is a kinship to saying that they have no taste and therefore they know nothing of art, I've looked at Chroma for a while now and I still dislike it, nothing about him shows that he's a "Dragon" frame, I never had any expectation for the design of the character, all I knew it was called the Dragon frame, so I felt disappointed when I saw it had an anteater head

We have an issue with it because despite it being true, it offers nothing to sell the character because the character itself is generally unpleasant to look at, if you say "I like the look of it" fine, that's your opinion, but when you say it's "Original" the response more akin to "And what else?"

No disrespect to you but I'm going to stop responding to what you are posting because you do a lot of jumping around and you're starting to generate things from thin air and make issues out of them. We will agree to disagree.

At first glance i was like wtf. Which to me, is awesome. I love that DE team does this sort of risky designs, warframe's unique aesthetic is what initially drew me to it and kept me hooked as long as it did. The fact that they still manage to surprise with their designs is really a breath of fresh air in an otherwise incredibly iterative and stale industry.

This is the appreciation I would've loved to see instead of 400 thread doing the opposite. Not because he likes it, but he took the time to analyze it and pointed out it's main attractive feature: Its different. In comparison to the game industry now it's different.

No disrespect to you but I'm going to stop responding to what you are posting because you do a lot of jumping around and you're starting to generate things from thin air and make issues out of them. We will agree to disagree.

Oh so what am I conjuring out of nowhere? Honestly, I'm still on topic, I've made my points so I feel like you just have no way to continue the discussion.

Oh so what am I conjuring out of nowhere? Honestly, I'm still on topic, I've made my points so I feel like you just have no way to continue the discussion.

Very predictable of you to say that. You can believe what you would like.

Apparently OP has a broad knowledge of Dragons, meaning we can't say anything about the new dragon because, we are uneducated about dragon mythology/stories. We don't all like what you like, nor do we hate what you hate. Give it a rest OP.

My view is that, the new frame looks bad. When I first saw it, I wanted to know why it was so bulky and for some reason Medabots came to mind and then Bakugan. Put those two cartoon/animes together and you get Chroma.

We get it! You don't like it! Shut up already!

I'm free to express what my opinions are, how people are talking about my opinions and how I feel they have my opinions wrong, as is everyone else, that's what leads to a healthy discussion

However, I've overstayed my welcome.

So some players were expecting more a bad a s s dragon but expecting something new and fresh but it doesn't fit him and telling him that he looks like a shrimp, a sea horse, or a person who has down syndrome

Some players like the design and very original (I don't have enough info about this so yeah :I)

So DE if your gonna redesigned Chroma please observe this concepts and start making ideas

http://img02.deviantart.net/c047/i/2015/066/b/6/chroma_make_over_by_studio4productions-d8kq9nh.jpg
give credit to Hanzo29

http://i.imgur.com/1X0wW6s.png
give credit to Endrian

And yeah he looks like he is about melt (no offense)
Tell us about your opinion
Should he be redesigned?
Or Let him be

Edit: If your dragon type is a Lucky dragon consider making him thin - Words of my Sister

(ASH PRIME FTW)

Edited by InfamousDerp

I'm free to express what my opinions are, how people are talking about my opinions and how I feel they have my opinions wrong, as is everyone else, that's what leads to a healthy discussion

However, I've overstayed my welcome.

You are most definitely welcome to voice your opinion, but once it becomes an argument, you agree to disagree and shut up. That goes for the both of you

ASH PRIME FTWWWWWWWWW!

BUT YEAH! i want a re design iam huge dragon fan like big time i know alot about the biology about them and when i saw chroma i died....it looks like a infested warframe! instead of a bloody dragon sure i get what they were getting at with eastern type look but earuopena looks more awesome!

redesign is needed!

When I heard Chroma was dragon themed, I expected something with a little more scales, instead he looks like he's completely covered in fur/flesh which makes him look more like an infested or anteater as others have suggested. I don't hate the design but i think his appearance fits more as a gender swapped zephr than a dragon.

I'd say rename him and make another dragon frame in the future. Seriously, dragon without scales? D:

F***! i completly agree with you Cz i hate to say rename and re do his abilties he looks more of a poisioness or infested type warframe fucka  dragon that matches even close to a good dragon has spikes some horns and looks more badass and just a bit bulky like rhino htats my dream warframe and now its ruined by this design

LOL at all teh butthurt n00bs that got a hard on for DnD dragons and then got S#&$ on by DE when they released this glorious frame

H8rs gonna h8

:^)

What kind of toxicity is this.

I wanted a SIMPLE concept if you ask me, like our excalibur, SIMPLE, realistic.

This one looks ugly, too much details, he looks like ash and zephr combined.

I dont know who is the new designer but he is screwing things up for me, i guess ill stick with old frames from now on.