Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

As someone who has every weapon/frame leveled and collected every mod except for a handful of syndicate mods the ONLY reason I log in is to do rep. At this point the time vs reward is not worth it anymore. You want to ENGAGE your vets not punish them. The syndicate missions are not fun and I really hate having to hunt the stupid medallions. 

You say you are wanting to alleviate the grind and yet you have done nothing since making that statement other than adding more and more and more grind into the game. I understand it adds longevity to the game, however there is a critical point that it becomes work instead of fun and you have passed that point a long time ago. You are supposed to be rewarded for gameplay, low level players have tons of new frames, weapons, mods, and levels to explore, but your long time vets have rep and void missions. I do rep farms and long survival voids because there is no other reason to play the game, I have done everything there is to do. It's too much work at this point to achieve my remaining goals. Balance all the guns, give us REAL CHOICE instead of your illusion of choice. Get rid of all these useless mods or give us more mod slots so we can actually take fun mods and be able to min max. Add some endgame and give us a reason to continue playing that is fun and not work. This game has so much potential and as far as F2P it's honestly one of the best I've ever played.

I don't understand your thought process at all.

You think it's a time sink to pick up garbage.

So they halved the amount of time you "need" to spend doing it.

So you think it's a terrible change.

What.

Looking at this thread, there sure are a lot of tears from entitled players over an optional part of the game.

The point is that I could already max out my rep by just playing the tower survival or defense modes, that I was going to play anyway. Something that players who have progressed through everything often tend to do on a regular basis. In my case time is not the issue. I simply don't have much interest in playing the basic modes to get the points that I could have earned before this update in the modes that I do enjoy. This is a regression not progression. 

They want to make it harder to earn points? Then cut the amount in half or even less that you can earn in a given game duration. Not some artificially low time wall cap. This is just punishing everyone else in an attempt to slow down the rep farming. They are doing the same thing in T4S with the ludicrous corrupted bomber projectiles. In late game the projectile paths don't even make sense any longer. Sure you can adapt and we did. However, they can no longer be considered fair gaming mechanics. To me it's obviously yet another attempt from them to stop the "room warriors" from farming indefinitely in T4S.

It's time that DE acknowledges that they can't stop those types of gamers ever and start tailoring to those who like to play in the conventionally accepted way. You think this is bad? Wait until they have their big PvP update and watch the influx of cheaters. They will ruin the whole franchise.

Edited by cx-dave

Thanks for ruining one of my favorite guns. RIP Kohm.

single precise shots are better, but i dunno how i feel about full auto now... previous workings of it made it one of the VERY few weps i have ever fell in love with. Last one was phage but it seems to not work at all... 

little bug I found, when I keybind my chat option to "enter" my chat box requires me to hold down the enter key to actually type things, otherwise the box flashes for a brief second, preventing me from typing.

Keybinding the chat option to another key did make the chat box work properly, but prior to the update, I could keybind the chat option to enter and it worked just fine.

I'm having this problem, as well. One other person in Region chat verified that they had it, too. No one else responded, so I guess it's not affecting everyone.

I'm having this problem, as well. One other person in Region chat verified that they had it, too. No one else responded, so I guess it's not affecting everyone.

Me three. It's rather frustrating. 

Read the notes, that's for non syndicate stuff. The missions themselves and the mower medallions now give DOUBLE the rep.

I knew people would be whining about not being able to farm Draco anymore.

Before this I did dailys only when i have enough time. I do not like to do it too. Now I MUST do daily missions for third/fourth syndicate progression.

Edited by Obus