Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.13

DE_Adam

little bug I found, when I keybind my chat option to "enter" my chat box requires me to hold down the enter key to actually type things, otherwise the box flashes for a brief second, preventing me from typing.

Keybinding the chat option to another key did make the chat box work properly, but prior to the update, I could keybind the chat option to enter and it worked just fine.

• Updated the Deep Freeze Mod to give up to 90% Freeze damage to match other elemental Mods.
  • Updated the North Wind and Shocking Touch Mods to give up to 90% damage to match other elemental Mods.

FINALLY :D ! Thanks ! Time to equip this little bad boys !

Wait a minute... I need to polarize my melee ?... You mean... ALL OF THEM ?!

Oh... My.. God...

• Added a 3 x Orokin Cells to TIII Survival Rewards.                                                                    

Really? This is a bad joke right? Haven't we been complaining enough about issues with Void drop tables?

Wow, you guys weren't kidding when you said this year would be all about polish. Good job on that! We finally have fixed long-standing issues like certain elemental mods being weaker for no reason. What could use some love next would be the status chance mods.

Although, I don't think I've seen the Void Sabotage Caches being fixed in any of the recent patch notes. How's status on that? Prime parts were removed from cache rewards due to an exploit but I don't think they were reintroduced again. (could be wrong, haven't done a Sabotage in a while)

Edited by Liacu

• Ambient Occlusion:  Just like how Dynamic Exposure will change the way light is perceived in Warframe, Ambient Occlusion will do the same for shadows.  By using this more intelligent shading and rendering technique we’re furthering our work on more realistic lighting, and the differences in levels with heavy or varied light sources should be quite apparent!

AAAWWW YISSSSSS!!!

:)

-New weapon, New Quest, New Sugatra

-ETHER DAGGERSSSSSS OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO DIE OF HAPPINESS SEND HELP

-Huge amount of fixes and texture updates. 

-Medallions worth more rep now, so are syndicate missions

-No Trinity nerf :D :D :D

-I thought this update would be small. It's McLargeHuge though

-I can go hug Unkle Hek whenever I want now

:(

-Fireball Frenzy and others nerfed 25% (I guess they were OP anyway)

-Can't mind control Lynx and annoy my teammates anymore.

-New weapon requires Akboltos and Dual Skana. I understand this trend with new weapons, but that doesn't mean I like it.

-Daily Rep cap decreased by 50% ;A;

-Moar cores and cells in the void. Stahhhhp

If you need me, I will be crying confusedly in the corner because I don't know if I should be happy or sad about this. Good outweighs the bad though, I guess. (mostly) Happy tears.

Edited by DrMeowmix

Still no fix for the weird trail on the venka the trail emits from the tips of the claws like they're always out. It's not that big of a deal but it just seems like an easy fix.

Btw loving the update :D great story in the new quest.

2m29afd.jpg

Sadly, this update is nothing but mess for me. FPS went from 60 to 4-5, it feels like enemy now procs with every second shot (having 3-4 different statuses on myself isn't anything rare now...), the lighting glitches after using certain abilities (and only sometimes, mostly Molecular Prime), and, the worst thing... enemy accuracy. Even from a sniper-like distance the submachinegun Lancers are hitting me 100% of time... even if I'm wallrunning or randomly zig-zagging on the ground.

I really hope that these all are just tiny glitches and a hotfix will come very soon.

EDIT: Hotfix came just a couple of minutes after my post... yay?

Edited by Fenicis

Adjusted the Kohm to shoot a maximum of 5 pellets, in addition to dropping the fire rate but boosting projectile damage to compensate for dps.  This should keep the Kohm’s damage relatively unchanged, while helping cut down on the graphical latency caused by the weapon.

If I'm reading this right... did you guys just seriously nerf the Kohm's ammo efficiency? Does this mean when it finally get's wound up (thanks to the fire rate nerf), that I'll be wasting 10 shotgun rounds just to fire 5 pellets for a single shot? (without multishot)

If so, could you at least reduce the amount of ammo this thing consumes per shot to 5 instead of 10 when fully charged?

I know this will probably never be read, but I just wanted to say... THANK YOU. Spy 2.0 actually is stealth!

I mean I personally would love it to be even more stealth heavy, but what you guys pulled off is amazing. Seriously, it almost felt like playing deus ex: human revolution, my favorite stealth game of all time.

Just... thank you, DE :3 I love this update so far!

• Syndicate allies will now aid your fight in Syndicate Missions!

It would be really nice if we could have the choice of turning this off. I enjoy doing stealth missions, and these guys just go running in ahead of me with guns blazing, making that impossible. I stopped using Deth Cube a long time ago just for that reason.

Also, there's way too much reverb going on. It sounds completely unnatural in a lot of places (reverb outside?).

Finally, last negative: The Grineer weapons sound way too wimpy now. As tired as I got of hearing them in the past (mostly because I was getting pummeled from all sides), they did sound pretty cool (especially the grakatas).

On the positive side: I do like the new Spy missions, at least the ones we were doing for Maroo. If those are typical of the new spy-style missions, I'm loving it, especially the XP bonus. Very nice.

Y'all still haven't fixed losing connection to host while joining missions.

Here is a picture of the problem I am experiencing: http://imgur.com/4gNhcXv

I have started to experience this problem, almost a week ago, with joining every type of mission with a squad, I can join any mission by myself, but this is not a game to play completely solo, nor do I want to play solo anyway. When I try to join a mission with a squad (no matter what mission it is) I get to the loading screen and my loading bar in the bottom loads to about 75% then stops for like 10 seconds then loads fully but shows the error of "Connection to the host has been lost. Returning to multiplayer menu." Even after this most recent patch and hotfix that happened a few minutes ago, I have experienced this problem. What makes me mad the most is I have spent money on this game, only $4, and I can barely even play it. My computer is much more than capable to play this game, I can play CS:GO and other online games fine. I have looked for fixes on the internet but i dont think this can be fixed truely unless done by the devs. Please fix this problem because i know i am not the only one with it, i love this game and want to play it really bad with my clan.