Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.14.1

DE_Adam

Changes

• Syndicate Allies will no longer fire at enemies unless the player engages combat or they’re attacked.
  • Syndicate Allies will hold fire while players are doing stealth kills.
  • Syndicate Allies should less frequently walk in front of the player when firing their weapons.

Thanks for the changes!

However, this doesn't address the root of the problem.  The main issue is still there, syndicate allies really need a "toggle switch" for players that don't want them in their mission when they're soloing.  The changes done though helpful are still a band aid to the actual wound these npc's create in the Tenno game-play..

• Syndicate Allies will no longer fire at enemies unless the player engages combat or they’re attacked.
  • Syndicate Allies will hold fire while players are doing stealth kills.
  • Syndicate Allies should less frequently walk in front of the player when firing their weapons.

this still doesn't fix stealthing in syndicate missions. the moment you fire any silent weapon or do a "normal" kill from invisibility, these "allies" go all guns blazing and set off all the alarms and lockdowns. and if you try running a syndicate spy mission, they still get spotted and make you fail the objective. <-incorrect

just give us the option to "interact" with them to make them hold position/turn off their AI/go to hell/disappear/whatever. i never asked for them and don't need them to complete my solo runs. if it's a mission type that needs more people, i just host a game and get real people to do stuff with. please give me my solo experience back.

edit: nice ninja, erelas. you are a worthy tenno

edit2: was being lazy with the spy missions. turns out infested mobs can spawn in spy nodes and wander around setting off alarms

Edited by Shy0

this still doesn't fix stealthing in syndicate missions. the moment you fire any silent weapon or do a "normal" kill from invisibility, these "allies" go all guns blazing and set off all the alarms and lockdowns. and if you try running a syndicate spy mission, they still get spotted and make you fail the objective.

just give us the option to "interact" with them to make them hold position/turn off their AI/go to hell/disappear/whatever. i never asked for them and don't need them to complete my solo runs. if it's a mission type that needs more people, i just host a game and get real people to do stuff with. please give me my solo experience back.

edit: nice ninja, erelas. you are a worthy tenno

They were pulled from syndicate spy/rescue mission right after they were implemented. SO are you saying they have been put back in or have you just not bothered to play since they were removed.