Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

I pray for the update at the same time. Please Rngeezus

You can pray but unfortunately I highly doubt they will get synced builds for U16.

I believe its more like you guys will get 15.16.1 around the same time, if not soon after, we get U16.

So mid to end of march, PC u16

Mid-march to mid april- Consoles 15.16.1

Mid April to Mid May- Console U16.whatever (since we all know, no matter the amount of testing done, there will be at least some bugs that will need patching/ hotfixing).

You really want the update at the same time?... like, really? You know after a big update there is for a short (well, not really that short) amount of time pure Chaos?

The PC version can get hotfixes (and ohhhh boy, we will get a lot of them) and mayyybe, after 2 or 3 days, the Big Update works as it should have worked on the first day.

If the consoles would get the same U16 version at the same date as we Pc players.... there wouldn't have hotfixes

(like a lot of Tenno already said: Sony and Microsoft can not provide small updates without approving them first) 

You never know... They might sync us up for U16.

But...why? There aren't any plans for crossplatform-play-stuff (which would require the same Update version of the game) and DE wouldn't really have a great benefit in getting every Version of Warframe on the same Update-status.....  (it would be weird in my opinion)

Sure, everything is possible...and we really don't  know....mhhhh....I guess we just have to wait and be patient (like always^^)

You never know... They might sync us up for U16.

Maybe!.  However, if a new prime access gets released or something like that, DE has been syncing those up and releasing them at the same time (same day at least!) since Nyx Prime on all platforms, which is really awesome IMO! :-).  & yeah being that DE and console users have to wait on the cert processes, I think they like to make sure they give us the most stable version possible, because only so much can be fixed without changing the .exe file. 

If I'm not mistaken, if ANYTHING is changed with the executable, it has to go through cert.  

Doubtful unless they unified builds and now develop on a single build to be deployed on all three platforms which then adapts its interface and features to match the platform.

Since that would take a boatload of work and pretty much require to rebuild the PS4 and X1 builds into the PC one, it's wishful thinking at best.

We suffer the broken release so you don't have to.

You're welcome.

Number of PC's that DE is allowed to brick without consequences? Unlimited.

Number of consoles that DE is allowed to brick without consequences? Zero.

Predict when you think U16 will come in the comments below. I'm curious what people think :P Also, when do you think the new PA will come out?

I think at Tennolive they'll announce the teaser site, like they usually do on Devstreams, which will give us a weeks worth of teasers/hype, and U16 will land on March 11-12th (most likely and most hopefully March 12th, as that's my birthday and it would be an amazing present :D) I feel like it's most probable that U16 will land next week considering they've stopped all updates until then, and if they're confident enough to do that, U16 shouldn't be too far off.

Also, since the new PA should be around the corner, I feel like they'll announce that Prime Access is ending on the Tuesday after U16 releases,  and release the new PA with U16.2 the following Wednesday.

Or I could be wrong and it could never come out.

That's probably what's gonna happen.

Predict when you think U16 will come in the comments below. I'm curious what people think :P Also, when do you think the new PA will come out?

I think at Tennolive they'll announce the teaser site, like they usually do on Devstreams, which will give us a weeks worth of teasers/hype, and U16 will land on March 11-12th (most likely and most hopefully March 12th, as that's my birthday and it would be an amazing present :D) I feel like it's most probable that U16 will land next week considering they've stopped all updates until then, and if they're confident enough to do that, U16 shouldn't be too far off.

Also, since the new PA should be around the corner, I feel like they'll announce that Prime Access is ending on the Tuesday after U16 releases,  and release the new PA with U16.2 the following Wednesday.

Or I could be wrong and it could never come out.

That's probably what's gonna happen.

March 18/19, with Prime Access dropping March 17.

They've not given us a "Nova Prime access ends on X" yet, so I doubt the next one is within this month.

They'll say that one week before it ends, and then they'll tease the next Prime right after that, and one week after, Volt Prime will drop. So, that means that we are still at least two weeks away from Volt Prime dropping. Given how there hasn't been any announcement of Nova Prime Access ending, I'd say we're at least three weeks away from Volt Prime Access.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

They'll say that one week before it ends, and then they'll tease the next Prime right after that, and one week after, Volt Prime will drop.

Yes that's been established in the posts above.

Given how there hasn't been any announcement of Nova Prime Access ending, I'd say we're at least three weeks away from Volt Prime Access.

My point exactly.