Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

i would not expect it b4 the 18th

expecting it any sooner is setting yerself up for disappointment =/

and while we're on the subject of disappointment, might as well start getting prepared for that as well

i fully well expect U16 to get delayed to late march at the earliest, and even then its gonna have game-breaking bugs and huge issues making it unplayable for a large number of ppl for over a week (if not weeks) before it gets patched/fixed

yes i know this happens almost every single time, but no update has taken this long and/or had this much secrecy around it besides arghwing, and look how that turned out... i fully expect U16 to be the biggest fustercluck we've seen from DE so far

here's hoping the next update doesn't taken 5-6 months, otherwise... all hope might be lost =/

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

Would you prefer all these things that can possibly be amazing be extremely flawed and generally incomplete before release? I don't think so... :l

Not at all what I said.

I would rather have more frequent major updates with less content, than have less frequent ones with more content. The way it is now, is a handful of new weapons, a new event, some reworked systems, another attempt at endgame, and a new frame after almost half a year of waiting. Most people will be done in a week or two if the Raids end up being another fruitless attempt at endgame.

Honestly, if they would have saved raids, PvP, and dragon frame for later, I'm sure the update could have come a month earlier. Prioritizing is DE's issue. If they would release what they have done, and keep working on what they don't have done, we would have more frequent content. Instead, they set huge goals and don't release things until they have done their minimum to achieve those goals (looks at Archwing). 

Edited by CoRRh

I read that as 'Just Saryn'....

Me too.

There are no updates or hotfixes because DE said there would be no updates or hotfixes until U16 is released.

So yeah, U16 is coming. We just don't know exactly when.

Given their wording during Tenno live... the week after this coming one...

*sobs*

I will hope with you.

*hugs*

*hugs back*

I'm just too excited about those Sentients. They're just too awesome, it makes waiting really hard. 

Maybe Rebecca will post a big announcement tomorrow saying we're getting U16 in the coming week? Would be nice.

*hugs back*

I'm just too excited about those Sentients. They're just too awesome, it makes waiting really hard. 

Maybe Rebecca will post a big announcement tomorrow saying we're getting U16 in the coming week? Would be nice.

I'd hope the hype site would be up today... but most likely they'll want to wait to hype it fully over a weekend than just two days. I fear we have a while to wait...

I'd hope the hype site would be up today... but most likely they'll want to wait to hype it fully over a weekend than just two days. I fear we have a while to wait...

Maybe they won't even make a hype site. Wasn't Tenno Live hype enough? They already showed us all the stuff that's coming, didn't they?

They just have to get it ingame now... please DE...