Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Stratos Emblem ? No Challenge ?

HurricaneBones

Stupidly high level challenge, no thanks, had one recently, doesn't need to be one for every alert.

I don't get why there's no Stratos emblem though, afaik this is the first TA that doesnt have one. 

Apparently there is, yet it isn't stated in game. Doesn't make much sense to me why it isn't stated that there is an emblem as a reward like in every other TA, would have saved a lot of confusion.

Edited by DeMonkey

Actually if you look at the stats it does increase the number of stratos emblems earned from 10 to 11 if you complete the event.
The only thing it doesn't do is have new art for the 11th stratos emblem.

There are two possibilities for this:
-The 11th emblem is broken/missing so its still showing the 10th
-They did it on purpose so that people who couldn't complete the escalation could still get the last symbol released

And they don't need to do an escalation for every TA.

Just a question but why is the stratos emblem so over hyped?

I only put on syndicate emblems to increase rep gain. The others are just useless... does anyone take the time to remove them every time the max rep is gained and put on the stratos?

edit: sorry mixed sigils and emblems again. but still over hyped...

And level 100 Archwing? are you serious? Hellion rockets are already capable of killing you in one hit. It's really hard in archwing to avoid being shot.

Edited by counterflux

@counterflux
The stratos emblem is a badge for your shoulder, not a sigil like the syndicate ones that goes on your front and back.
They take up completely different cosmetic slots so there is no overlap and nothing preventing you from using the emblem and the syndicate sigil of choice at the same time.

Also its a bit hyped because it basically allows you to show off (and prove) that you completed all of the TAs to date or whatever.

EDIT:
Also, you have 2 slots for the sigils.  So you can have one useful syndicate sigil and then one decorative sigil of your choice.  So even if the stratos emblem was a sigil you could still use it and the syndicate sigil.

@Qynchou
Every time you get a new stratos emblem the symbol in the middle changes slightly to show how many you have completed in an orokin like (but not really orokin) numbering style.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Just a question but why is the stratos emblem so over hyped?

I only put on syndicate emblems to increase rep gain. The others are just useless... does anyone take the time to remove them every time the max rep is gained and put on the stratos?

Um hey broskii, you know the Stratos Emblem is an emblem, not a sigil, right? And there's no such thing as a syndicate emblem - I think you may have gotten the terminology a little reversed. 

Actually if you look at the stats it does increase the number of stratos emblems earned from 10 to 11 if you complete the event.

The only thing it doesn't do is have new art for the 11th stratos emblem.

There are two possibilities for this:

-The 11th emblem is broken/missing so its still showing the 10th

-They did it on purpose so that people who couldn't complete the escalation could still get the last symbol released

And they don't need to do an escalation for every TA.

This is the 10th TA so you can't get 11 what are you talking about ._.

@Jeloxale
Completing the 'Escalation' counted as the 10th actually in stats and changed how the stratos emblem looked.

For proof see here:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150305030940/warframe/images/0/00/EmblemsEarned.jpg

So technically people who completed the every TA to date, including the 'Escalation', now have earned 11 stratos emblems.

Edited by Tsukinoki

@Jeloxale

Completing the 'Escalation' counted as the 10th actually in stats and changed how the stratos emblem looked.

For proof see here:http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150305030940/warframe/images/0/00/EmblemsEarned.jpg

So technically people who completed the every TA to date, including the 'Escalation', now have earned 11 stratos emblems.

I had 10 from Escalation (1 point for Escalation, 1 point for normal Phoenix Intercept), so this would be 11.

Ahh thanks. I suspected this might have happened but was unsure.