Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.2

DE_Adam

In Missions where rare enemies make a higher than normal appearance their drop rates are reduced.

Not trying to be rude or anything but i'm pretty sure whoever changed the drop rate on the manics made a huge miscalculation. No ammo, No mods, No health and No credits. Suddenly reduced is starting to feel like you just removed it and lied about it. Im sure this isn't the case but seriously, check the rates once again and if there as you planed they should be then up that by about 10,000,000%. Then we might start to get a little something from them.

This helps reduce grind how, exactly?

When did he claim it was to reduce grind? It's obviously to increase grind. Grind means bums on seats playing the game, or getting frustrated and buying plat to get what they need.

The nullifier "fix" is extremely detrimental to the health of these frames. Nekros is via lion late game because his shadows can keep aggro off him and fight enemies for them, having the cost of taking his time picking off priority targets, but now a random knock back could potentially fling him into a bubble and waste all that effort just because the nullifiers are only allowed to be buffed, never nerfed. Nullifiers are fine removing things like Hysteria and Vex Armor, even effigy makes sense as it's a drain per second, but there is no excuse for things like Shadows being turned off, especially if simililar styles like Fire Blast, Snow Globe, and Cataclysm aren't turned off when the user walks into the bubble.

yeah regarding the whole nullifier thing DE stop trying to make them so powerful, because if this keeps up you may as well remove them from the void becuase they would logically be immuse to the towers corruption if that orb nullifies all powers on contact. Did not think that one through did you?

They don't nullify all powers, only enemy powers. That's how you can get stuff like those horrible Arctic Eximus Nullifiers. If the Tower is controlling them it won't nullify the Tower's control because the bubble's under the Tower's control.

If you shoot the bubble until it pops, Nyx can Mind Control the unshielded Nullifier, and when the bubble comes back it doesn't nullify the mind control because it's your bubble. They stay controlled until the duration expires. Same with Nekros using Shadows of the Dead, the ghost Nullifiers don't immediately nullify themselves out of existence. Nullifiers can definitely be controlled (Until DE decides to 'fix' those too).

Edited by Azure.M

The nullifier "fix" is extremely detrimental to the health of these frames. Nekros is via lion late game because his shadows can keep aggro off him and fight enemies for them, having the cost of taking his time picking off priority targets, but now a random knock back could potentially fling him into a bubble and waste all that effort just because the nullifiers are only allowed to be buffed, never nerfed. Nullifiers are fine removing things like Hysteria and Vex Armor, even effigy makes sense as it's a drain per second, but there is no excuse for things like Shadows being turned off, especially if simililar styles like Fire Blast, Snow Globe, and Cataclysm aren't turned off when the user walks into the bubble.

Honestly, the idea that any of these mobs if not the Stalker or an Orokin or rogue tenno fighting us should be able to nullify our skills strips Warframe of its fundamental speciality, that is, space ninja's with amazing skills that are unique and technologically superior.  If crewmen can carry "nullifying" tech on them as backpacks than it would be just as easy for every mob in the game to be mass produced with that tech and even a whole ship cloaked in it.  Nullifying the basics of tenno combat, our skills is not an answer to making the fight harder, it's just slapping Tenno's in the face and saying we're on par with the mobs and tech of every other faction out there.  

If there is to be any sort of nullifying effect, it would be to diminish our powers, not strip them of us completely as it currently stands.  Heck, this operation with the manics one shotted a friend of mine playing a Valkyr in ult mode...THAT is just wrong. 

For the love of Forma, undo the nullifier patch to Nekros & Chroma.

You want Nekros to remain useless outside of desecrate? Chroma's effigy is also away from Chroma.

Honestly remove the nullifier & replace it with a Hyena like enemy.

Nerfs Soma, yet leaves Overload how it is..........

Do you guys also know that if you are in range of a radial javelin you die unless you somehow kill the excal casting it in the fraction of a second you get before it finishes casting? You can't escape. Even if you copter 50 feet away before his animation finishes or go behind a wall, you're already marked for death and will die in one hit regardless of your frame.

That is true yet --

Did you also know that if you watched the last Devstream Excalibur is going to be undergoing some major changes?

Patience.

Wint--

er

Excalibur 2.0 is coming.

Hmm,

I'm not sure what i should think about nullifier's buff ... On one hand it's normal... But on the other, other players explained good reasons to remove this buff... I'm not specially enjoyed by this too, because corrupted nullifiers ALWAYS fail my T4 Defense Keys by protecting about 4 or 5 corrupted bombard ... :-( so, buff them again ... ?

And what to say more than previous players about Manic's drop rate ? .... By desecrating them 24/7 i got only 1 COMMON MOD ?!? O.o

Are you just kidding ? xD Cause it looks like...

Nah seriously, please, buff drop rate, don't nerf them. I mean : i had to do near 50 Kiste on Ceres desecrating all enemies to get lucky and loot 1 Crimson Dervish ! :-( with each mission lasting for 10/15 minutes ...

To talk about something different, are you thinking in buffing / changing Nef Anyo, Ambulas, Kela de Thaym ?

Thanks for paying attention. An Emmissary of the Lotus.

Edit  :

Uh *faceplam*

I forgot to talk about 2 little bugs:

-Excalibur's energy : using energy efficiency, sometimes, my ultimate cost me 26 and not 25 like it's supposed to be... :-( i always lost 1 more energy.

-With some frames in a squad using Energy Siphon, i reach like 299/300 energy and i'm blocked at this point until i use an ability, BUT i can still pick up energy orbs to get 0 energy, wasting them all... :-(

Edited by PaladinBlanc

Why is everyone surprised about the nullifier fix? I thought it was apparent that nullifiers were supposed to ruin everyone's fun?

Next Fix: Santa's sleigh and bag of toys are no longer immune to Nullifier bubble, Nullifier Bubble will immediately dispel: happiness, joy, excitement, and overall general content with the world

In Missions where rare enemies make a higher than normal appearance their drop rates are reduced.

the drop rate for any Manic in any mission is already non existent. so does this mean that when you kill one,instead of dropping something they gonna start taking things you've already gotten away?