Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Will Happen To Alad V Now?

BrazilianJoe

Nef Anyo used to be Sergeant, so there is no problem

He got out of that rank by doing stuff, he WAS a sergeant, and he is no more. The suit of "The Sergeant" may be rank-based, so even if Nef was a sergeant he would look just like The Sergeant... do you get me? BUT G3 was always an old infested, older than most of the infested, and that should not change.

He got out of that rank by doing stuff, he WAS a sergeant, and he is no more. The suit of "The Sergeant" may be rank-based, so even if Nef was a sergeant he would look just like The Sergeant... do you get me? BUT G3 was always an old infested, older than most of the infested, and that should not change.

We killed old J3-Golem, remember? Also, Anyo is no longer a sergeant due to his new character design, not because of lore

"Cure"

Emma-Stones-Hysterical-Laugh-Gif.gif

f1cb3213249c849827956a72442401f6.jpg

3951048-4731560699-7297_.gif

"CURE"

robert-downey-jr-thumbs-up-laughing-gif.

tumblr_inline_mmx92uDBvG1qz4rgp.gif

kiddingme.gif

There's no cure. If you helped him, you're the biggest sucker in the origin system. He's going to stab us in the back and use that data to make himself and the rest of the infestation even stronger.

All he had to do to buy you was dangle a worthless weapon in your face.

Edited by indaris

We killed old J3-Golem, remember? Also, Anyo is no longer a sergeant due to his new character design, not because of lore

I don't recall "killing" J3-Golem (if he is coming back, we didn't kill it, he fled away) and anyways lore and design walk the same road...

I think it would be interesting if he didn't betray us, it's too expected that he will. I for one would find it interesting to have him as an announcer for missions. I wouldn't expect him to suddenly go all goody two shoes, but all kinds of twisted commentary about how fascinating some genetic horror is or snide  remarks and jabs while he helps/guides us. I want him to be a questionable and uneasy ally but ultimately helpful, that would be pretty interesting to me.

Edited by Baruti

There's no cure. If you helped him, you're the biggest sucker in the origin system.[1] He's going to stab us in the back and use that data to make himself and the rest of the infestation even stronger.[2]

All he had to do to buy you was dangle a worthless weapon in your face.[3]

[1]. I could say the same about you just for the mere fact that you needed 6 gifs to express your reaction for what the guy have said

[2] thats only your assumption - we can't tell it yet - of course basing on previous events involving that character its logical to expect such a thing but everything we've got from current event suggest otherwise as for now (not refering to the pic in mails but rather to the tone of the last mail)

[3] that weapon is far from worthless actually I've found it so fun to plan I haven't found any weapon in a loong tiem actually - maybe it will not outdps toptier weapons but on extreme enemy levels will keep its own by not letting enemies to shoot at you - assuming you mod it properly....

PS. I'm really growing tired of your warmongering against people that just didn't followed your track of thinking and really I wonder how it happened that you haven't got a warn yet for it..... please, stop its a game and not everybody have to agree with you - in game or real life as well

[1]. I could say the same about you just for the mere fact that you needed 6 gifs to express your reaction for what the guy have said

[2] thats only your assumption - we can't tell it yet - of course basing on previous events involving that character its logical to expect such a thing but everything we've got from current event suggest otherwise as for now (not refering to the pic in mails but rather to the tone of the last mail)

[3] that weapon is far from worthless actually I've found it so fun to plan I haven't found any weapon in a loong tiem actually - maybe it will not outdps toptier weapons but on extreme enemy levels will keep its own by not letting enemies to shoot at you - assuming you mod it properly....

PS. I'm really growing tired of your warmongering against people that just didn't followed your track of thinking and really I wonder how it happened that you haven't got a warn yet for it..... please, stop its a game and not everybody have to agree with you - in game or real life as well

[1] That doesn't even make sense. Using gifs doesn't make you a sucker.

[2] It's actually the assumption of a lot of people, and as you pointed out, it's the most likely one based on the character.

[3] It's a mid-tier weapon. It's not even as good as the Quanta Vandal. I'm glad you like it, and I enjoyed leveling it, but it doesn't stand out at all.

PS. You're not a mod. Stop trying to be one. I'm entitled to my opinion as is everyone else. If you don't like what I'm saying, you're free to just not respond. Have a nice day. :)

i don't understand why people are saying alad is untrustworthy. I can not think of a single example of him flat out lying or manipulating the tenno. In gravidus his position was clear, there was no subterfuge. On themisto hes like, hey you're killing my dudes and taking my stuff so imma use you for parts. etc, etc. Just because hes tried to hurt us doesn't make him a liar.

Just for you to know... J3 Golem has a few hundreds of years if my memory doesn't lie to me, so that's a big problem.

If you pay attention to earlier lore, Darvo did say he was almost 105 years old, and the wiki says that Frohd almost treated him as if he was a teenager.

Personal speculations, but still.

What cure? The only place where anyone mentions a cure is in Salad V's message, everyone else refers to it as research data. I seriously doubt that Tyl's research had anything to do with curing infestation...

The cure could be to use cloning technology to make another version of himself.  Maybe he was to clone Tenno flesh and make his own versions of Warframes to finally defeat the Tenno.  He must have learned enough and have enough data from the Zanuka Project to do this.

i don't understand why people are saying alad is untrustworthy. I can not think of a single example of him flat out lying or manipulating the tenno. In gravidus his position was clear, there was no subterfuge. On themisto hes like, hey you're killing my dudes and taking my stuff so imma use you for parts. etc, etc. Just because hes tried to hurt us doesn't make him a liar.

He is untrustworthy due to that fact.  He butchered Tenno/warframes and made monster out of the parts.

..... really? Then you will trust the guy who cuts up those that are like you, use their body parts to make a pet for himself, tells you he has "Grand plans" for those who are like you, who are sleeping and defenceless, tells to your face that his "pet" is not one, but MANY of your own kin?! And LAUGHTS while saying so?! The comes up experimenting with a sentient virus, makes it more powerful by alloying it to control machinery, infests one of our own (Mesa) and again tells us that he is going to make us "see his ways" as the right ones.

It's like you are telling me to trust a psychopath just because he doesnt lie, he will say to your face that he wants to kill you, come on, give him a knife or a gun, he didnt lie after all.

Edited by Kao-Snake

If you pay attention to earlier lore, Darvo did say he was almost 105 years old, and the wiki says that Frohd almost treated him as if he was a teenager.

Personal speculations, but still.

Sorry, the earlier lore related to J3 Golem says he has 3 thousand years or so. They changed the look of this boss because he resembled a corpus infested, and that would hint that corpus were a thing 3 thousand years ago. Ignoring the appearance (but not the lore) of J3 Golem we could say he used to be some kind of ancient infested (since his model was in fact the one from the ancient infested in a very early UI) who made his way into a ship and totally infested it (similar to Hive Sabotage missions but with his mind intact).

This is still only speculation since the new J3 Golem lore is in the shadows, but it's still a thing to discuss.