Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do The Tenno Poop?

I'd imagine much like stillsuits from the Dune novel series.

"It's basically a micro-sandwich—a high-efficiency filter and heat-exchange system. The skin-contact layer's porous. Perspiration passes through it, having cooled the body…near-normal evaporation process. The next two layers…include heat exchange filaments and salt precipitators. Salt's reclaimed. Motions of the body, especially breathing and some osmotic action provide the pumping force. Reclaimed water circulates to catchpockets from which you draw it through this tube in the clip at your neck…Urine and feces are processed in the thigh pads." -Dr. Kynes.

How do plants poop

Well I think it's similar and if you're a forum freak you've probably seen me post this before

Basically the suit is a living symbiotic organslism and the tenno emits void radiation that feed the suit the suit uses these void radiations like photosynthesis to create nutrients that are then recycled back through the suit to the tenno. It's sort of like lichen which are a symbiosis of moss and algae which you have probably seen in nature a million times and maybe didn't know it