Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.2.4

[DE]Rebecca

Survival Changes:

Spawning fixes and tileset tweaks over the past year greatly improved flow by reducing enemy travel time to players, upped the intensity of attackers and grouped enemies together into more tightly packed squads, and increased availability of points during spawn selection. While we're happy with these changes to enemies, one side effect is that survival difficulty drifted over the past few months to where it is now; plentiful large canisters and no reason to use them, even when not trying to stockpile them.

We'd like to bring back the original frantic gameplay style of Survival, dashing from room to room while facing hordes of enemies against the clock. We've tried this solo, in small teams and in full squads, everything from Apollodorus to T4 Survival, and as far as we can tell the changes feel awesome.

Upcoming Changes:

- Each PLS drop is now worth +4 seconds of life support time instead of +6 seconds

- Small reduction to PLS drop rate (around 90% of what it was)

We'd love to hear your feedback and will continue to test and tweak if needed.

Great.....So now we will have even lesser framerate in long T4 Survival missions than ever before. Just great,

JeLNswM.jpg

Looks shopped to me.

Also,

TENNO KUBROW  REINFORCEMENTS

ftfy

Added an option to Weapons, Archwing and Sentinels appearance submenu called "Copy Warframe Colors". This new feature works the same as the copy main colors options in the attachments submenu, but will grab the colors off the currently equipped Warframe.

Cool.  Been wanting this.  :)

Players can now change their loadouts to any existing saved loadouts mid-mission between spawns.

HOLY SHI oh Conclave.

Survival Changes:

We'd love to hear your feedback and will continue to test and tweak if needed.

Will do.

• Tyl Regor has been granted immunity during stage transitions in his boss fight.

Could've sworn he already had it.

Fixed an issue where the map or gear menu cannot be opened while sprinting.

YUS!

PLS Drop more like pls stop amirite? But honestly, survival changes sound like they might be cool, will have to try, but survival is my favorite game mode (not to say loot gaining isn't pretty tedious in it, more stuff outside C pls)

As far as it seems:

-Survival more interactive

-Effort required

So win/lose depending on how lazy I am.

Update 17.2.4

Additions:

JeLNswM.jpg

TENNO REINFORCEMENTS

• Ifrit Kubrow Armor available now!

Give your Kubrow companion a fiery new look with the Ifrit. This Decorative Armor is specially fitted for your furry friend and will make him or her stand out no matter what environment you're in.

Add the Ifrit to your Arsenal by visiting the Market today!

just bought this..tried it on my Kubrows...

This is the sexiest friggin armor design I have ever seen.

Whoever did this is my new best friend.

Phenomenal!

Update 17.2.4

Changes:

• Core rewards in Endless Derelict Missions now reward in bundles of 3 instead of just a single core.
  • Mutagen rewards in Endless Derelict Missions have been replaced with Mutalist Alad V Coordinates.
  • Added new reward table for Caches in Derelict Sabotage missions.
  • Changed number of Uncommon Fusion Cores given in Ocean Sabotage Caches to 3 instead of 5.

Thanks a lot, it was really time to buff derelict rewards, not sure if it's enough though. 

Mutualist Alad V coordinate reward is a good change too, it should help those who are still farming mesa...

for ocean, you mean spy vault i guess...

Edited by Gilmaesh

Update 17.2.4

Changes:

• Players can no longer bullet-jump out of the Cephalon Suda room in the Relays.

LOL!  Wut?  Was there a bug with this or something?  Just this room or?  I'm confused what the problem was haha!  :D   ??