The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Elections Round 2 - Voting

[DE]Megan

Warframe Elections - Top 4 Candidates  

6,106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great work on the ones that did this amazing artwork...

But I will save my vote to my self... as its disappointingly predictable the 4 winners and even more predictable the one likely to win...  I guess even in games people will vote for the same candidates over and over... making it possible for history to repeat it self in an endless cycle.

Well research concluded and hypothesis proven all and all good luck to who ever wins... 

the website was a neat idea. the video was amazing, the lotus artwork is great. the Nyx artwork is cool, but the poster itself is subpar; I'm surprised it was chosen honestly. there are plenty of other submissions that were better, even on the first page.

overall though, we have some great work that seem as if it were professionally done. hell, if i were DE i would pay some of these people cold hard cash to come up with more

Despite the totally inspiring video of the Corpus... I have followed the Lotus since the beginning (Syndicate-Wise: the Steel Meridian), so my vote will go to her. :)

Sorry Corpus dude, but you'll need more than a Prova and a silver tongue to change my vote. :) Same for Nyx (That ain't my mind she's controlling) and New Loka (they hate my guts ingame! XD).

Sorry StallordD, you made a compelling case, but, not only did Lotus promise me two grakata, she delivered before even winning the election, with no guarantee of victory. Such dedication to the people is above and beyond. I can only imagine her other promises will follow quickly after having won this election.

I will sell my left leg for a physical poster of that Lotus picture to slap up in my guest bathroom so even my guests can see it.

You can probably get a printer that does A2/A1 paper and print if off there

Regarding the post, the entries are quite good. I saw the results, and so nulled my Vote, but I'd have to go for the lotus, reminds me of a friend during her time hehe

Lovely video, Prodman, but I fear the Corpus even less than I fear death squads. Besides, you can't trust the Corpus; they exist to make a profit off of anybody, even their own people.

Spacemom is best mom. She's done right by us all so far, which is infinitely more than can be said for the Corpus.