The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #60!

[DE]Rebecca

As someone who plays a sniper in every game I can, I am VERY interested in the proposed sniper rifle changes.

The whole POINT of a sniper is precision. If you want to spray bullets/rockets/grenades/etc everywhere, you are not a sniper.

So, will there ever be any function to increase defense while using sniper weapons? Because they are powerful even now, but if i stand in one place for more than 2-3 seconds to aim, I am a bullet sponge.

Edited by Kalenath

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

When will you be expanding Archwing in general?

We just got Sharkwing, and the J3 Trial is right around the corner, but I'm talking about missions in general.

Archwing's biggest problem is its lack of content, and adding many more nodes across all planets with new mission types will greatly reduce that problem, more so than Sharkwing did, and more so than J3 (and the occasional new weapon) will.

Also, what about the rebuilding of Relays and Fomorian Sabotage teased in the Eyes Of Blight event? When are we getting that?

Like always, stay hot dog.

Thanks for the read, have a Hektato:

0CgTSNq.png

-Rox

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

The death of Stamina with Parkour 2.0 brought with it some unintended victims.

For example, the Reflex Guard mod (and thus also Arcane Phantom) is no longer working properly.

Any plans to address this and other problems with blocking and parrying?

I miss my Reflex Guard and Arcane Phantom combo!

One possible method to introduce meaningful and immersive content is to have interesting NPCs on maps. What are your thoughts on possibly implementing a more lively NPC set in Relays, perhaps making each Relay's NPCs have different dialogues based on the conflicts in that region of the Solar system?

Will there be possibility to use Multiple stances on meele and switch between them in combat? that may allow to use them depending on situation, one target goes for focused strikes, CC goes for wide slashes.

Will meele get buff from not carrying primary weapon? [damage mainly] since you dont use ranged attacks it should "Balance" the fact that you need to close in and risk your life [sometimes it gets down really quickly] as with ranged you can hide and fire, with meele you can block only one direction, so your back and sides are still open to attack

Is there any chances for Stances add up to specific damage depending on how tenno attacks? [slash, puncture and impact]

Sometimes with one stance you swing blade only to slash so it may be something cool to add more slash damage depending on how you attack, same goes for puncture and impact strikes.

I made suggestion on forum but i dont want to spam links all around.

When will the new skins teased in the last Devstream be released? I'm talking Rhino, Trinity, and Sayrin's skins. Recently, a twitter post by @warframe showed us an unfortunately crippled Mynki with what appears to be Rhino's temple guardian skin being worked on, so we know they are in progress but will they make it to 17.5?

Hey peeps,

Any chance to buff melee I general?

Make channelling a viable strategy?

Kinda close to topic - any way of giving a choice of a classic samurai Iaido style stance for Nikana/a way of holding it they way?

Perhaps DJ for a way for it?

A DJ is the best stance for it IMO

Any chance of combining some mods/ making them much stronger

Ie. Beserker should be a trifecta - either increased crit chance/damage with on crit to boost attack speed as to give us se freedom in modding

Combing a few mods and having some nightmare mods drops during mission as a way of rewarding exploration would ease the drop table

Thank you,

-Phyrak

Is there currently an effort working to assess the bugs to Valkyr's Ripline that were introduced in the U17 patch, as documented in this thread? Namely: Ripline's loss of height and distance, diminished suspension (hangtime), loss of maneuverability while falling, as well as the negative side-effects the new U17 gravity changes have had on the ability's pre-U17 vertical gameplay. If this issue is on the radar is there a chance it will be addressed in the upcoming Quality of Life changes to Valkyr? Thank you.

Edited by rehspuhkuh

Dear DE,

Are you guys ever going to finish up the ''Redo'' option for certain quests as the Mirage quest and prologue quests such as Vor's Prize, kinda seems like you have forgotten about it.

Also are you planning to implement more Clan/Alliance management features such as giving us the option to make our own leaderboards for Clan/Alliance events, also contribution history so we clan leaders can see who donated or who didn't. PS: I heard something about Dojo Theme's quite a while back any progress in that departement

People have been asking for it for a long time, but are there any plans or ideas for adding the ability to command Sunika Kubrows to use Unleashed? All the other Kubrow's abilities are useful at all times, but, Sunika's are limited to being at their full utility on Capture missions. Don't get me wrong, my buddy, Gral, is a Sunika, and he comes with me everywhere. But, it'd be nice to know he's running at 100%.