Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.4.5

[DE]Rebecca

Another toy to wreck hordes upon hordes of monsters with... WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK FOR? Thank you for the update!

What more can we ask for? Toys that don't end up being mastery fodder, I guess... :p

I might try it, if I can do stealth with it. (it needs to hit hard enough to one-hit kill people though)

Use a agile/ noble stance, go with that frame to the market, click on the Spira/Hikou/Kunai icon, watch. :)

sounds like a lot of work..haha..anyways at first i thought it was for all throwing knives then i read again its just an additional idle stance for throwing daggers..gg..ty for info again

Still no fix for Ancient Healers having Absolute Damage Immunity to transfer from Trinity's Link.

Still no fix for Quick Thinking Client bug disabling abilities: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/490116-quick-thinking-energy-drops-on-damage-while-having-healthshields-bug-on-clients/

Still no fix for Penta damage reduced when using elemental mods: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/531420-securapenta-damage-is-bug-reduced/

Edited by KnotOfMetal

I love the power creep.

Double the status, five times higher crit chance and the same base damage compared to Despair.

Up next: A bow with 75%+ base crit chance and just as much or more damage than Dread/Paris Prime

I guess that in order to make everyone happy,DE should only add weapons of the same type if they 1) are complementary & feel a bit different that what we already got 2) aren't mastery fodders,but aren't just better versions than what we already got...

Right?

Edited by unknow99

Why more throwing knifes we got enough of them please focus on old weapon types like gunblade/glaive.

These weren't a surprise man, they were part of the chinese prime access!

Nevertheless,I also think that we got enough throwing knives : other weapon types still got only one representative...(Redeemer,Ninkondi,...)

(however, adding new weapons that are trash won't help either)

Edited by unknow99

<p>

• Fixed the camera becoming stuck inside the player’s head after using the Menu, a hacking panel, or experiencing any other perspective-altering events.
  • Fixed secondary weapons appearing as invisible in hand after picking up a Data Mass when players have their secondary set to not appear when holstered..
Finally, LOL why is there double html entities escaping? Edited by AnnoyingBanana

Boring. When we ask for more weapons this isn't what we mean. Thought we figured that out 37 melee weapons ago.

Whining babies strike again.

For all these "whoy anuther throewing knuvs!?" - they are from Chinese Warframe, they were exclusive for 30 days.

I love the power creep.

Double the status, five times higher crit chance and the same base damage compared to Despair.

Up next: A bow with 75%+ base crit chance and just as much or more damage than Dread/Paris Prime

Longer reload, slower, less puncture damage. Stop whining.