[DE]Rebecca

Update 17.4.5

Hory shiatsu! Spira has the same dmg as Despair, and it's crit build viable (25%, x2). Lower reload tho, 1.0 (Despair 0.8), and lower fire rate 2.4 (Despair 3.3).

Another toy to wreck hordes upon hordes of monsters with... WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK FOR? Thank you for the update!

What more can we ask for? Toys that don't end up being mastery fodder, I guess... :p

I might try it, if I can do stealth with it. (it needs to hit hard enough to one-hit kill people though)

TNX DE!

btw..where can i see these "New Agile and Noble Stance" when equip with throwing knives at ??? ohh just throwing DAGGERS

or do i just try it all out myself T-T

Edited by Pnoyleet

Typical. I find an exploit and later the same day they fix it.

Hey a frame who wasn't balanced for it had to go somehow... :/

Thanks for an awesome update. awesome fixes (the floating backpacks were so annoying, or the fpp camera bug).

MyGWxpd.png

Yeah... Reb totally has a healthy influence on the game.

Also,

Still no fix for: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/524775-syndicate-leaders-dialogue-not-appearing-in-syndicate-daily-missions/

^ Dislocated arm arsenal bug...etc etc.

TNX DE!

btw..where can i see these "New Agile and Noble Stance" when equip with throwing knives at ???

or do i just try it all out myself T-T

Use a agile/ noble stance, go with that frame to the market, click on the Spira/Hikou/Kunai icon, watch. :)

Use a agile/ noble stance, go with that frame to the market, click on the Spira/Hikou/Kunai icon, watch. :)

sounds like a lot of work..haha..anyways at first i thought it was for all throwing knives then i read again its just an additional idle stance for throwing daggers..gg..ty for info again

I love the power creep.

Double the status, five times higher crit chance and the same base damage compared to Despair.

Up next: A bow with 75%+ base crit chance and just as much or more damage than Dread/Paris Prime

• Upvote 3

New Clem mission was fun -- I already got my blueprint. There was something I hadn't expected out of the blue during the mission too, made it more entertaining. 

• Upvote 3

Still no fix for Ancient Healers having Absolute Damage Immunity to transfer from Trinity's Link.

Still no fix for Quick Thinking Client bug disabling abilities: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/490116-quick-thinking-energy-drops-on-damage-while-having-healthshields-bug-on-clients/

Still no fix for Penta damage reduced when using elemental mods: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/531420-securapenta-damage-is-bug-reduced/

Edited by KnotOfMetal
  • Upvote 3

I love the power creep.

Double the status, five times higher crit chance and the same base damage compared to Despair.

Up next: A bow with 75%+ base crit chance and just as much or more damage than Dread/Paris Prime

I guess that in order to make everyone happy,DE should only add weapons of the same type if they 1) are complementary & feel a bit different that what we already got 2) aren't mastery fodders,but aren't just better versions than what we already got...

Right?

Edited by unknow99
  • Upvote 1

Why more throwing knifes we got enough of them please focus on old weapon types like gunblade/glaive.

These weren't a surprise man, they were part of the chinese prime access!

Nevertheless,I also think that we got enough throwing knives : other weapon types still got only one representative...(Redeemer,Ninkondi,...)

(however, adding new weapons that are trash won't help either)

Edited by unknow99

<p>

• Fixed the camera becoming stuck inside the player’s head after using the Menu, a hacking panel, or experiencing any other perspective-altering events.
  • Fixed secondary weapons appearing as invisible in hand after picking up a Data Mass when players have their secondary set to not appear when holstered..
Finally, LOL why is there double html entities escaping? Edited by AnnoyingBanana