Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.4.5

[DE]Rebecca

New Noggles are now available in the Market! Add Oberon, Valkyr and Zephyr to your collection today!

New Noggles are now available in the Market! Add Zephyr to your collection today!

Add Zephyr to your collection today!

Zephyr

Edited by Toppien

-Liset Noggle capacity has been increased by 3x the amount.

Awesome Upda.... - "Trips on a Noggle , falls out of his liset, cracks his noggin on a passing meteorite and gets sucked into the gaseous vapors of Jupiter's gravitational pull"   Thank you DE - eeeeeeeee ! (Fades out)  

Yep, definitely worse than stepping on a LEGO!!!

=====

In all seriousness, AWESOME fixes!  Thank you DE! :-)

Update 17.4.5 has broken most of the drops for the derelict and void. amy friends and I were doing a tier 3 defense for 10 rounds and only 3 orokin cells for our work, and we did 3 derelict survivals and only got tier 1 and 2 void keys. PLZ FIX

Welcome to the status quo, my friend. That's how it's worked since day 1.

Good decision to reduce melee damage, now weapons beside jat kittag are viable again since none can oneshot with headslam anymore, i got 50% of my kills that way -so cheap. Now i can play Kestrel again!

How about a small nerv on Ash Prime, it is nearly as tanky as Frost Prime (same hitsToKill for most weapons) while having the greatest speed. I ain't got the Frame yet, but it is THE conclave frame.

BUGS in CONCLAVE:

1. If you switch Loadout in the conclave window on the terminal, it doesn't apply, you have to switch in the "Conclave Arsenal"-submenu for it to apply before entering a fight. The selection after dead works fine.

2. Voice of the Conclave Master is wrong sometimes, on win he says it's a draw and similar

3.Pistol Mods

- "Air Recon" doesn't show up

- fully ranked "Night Stalker" only works for 2s