The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Game Would You Crossover With Warframe?

LAWD

the topic is quite clear, which game do you think woul work well, lorewise,mechanics wise, monster wise.anything wise!

lemme go first, I'll say Prototype since it can explain the infestation and tenno relation "better"? (almost like dark sector but now with the weapon morphology added)

you should probably give reasons for your opinions.

Edited by LAWD

Destiny so I can beat the hell outta those Bungie frauds.

Ok, on a serious note, I can't realistically see any games working all that well in the warframe universe. However, Star Craft does have a Void where science has failed and along with void energy being channeled by "Dark Templars". The Zerg are similar to the infested.

Since when can Zerg work with technology? Zerg are pretty much just boring creatively bankrupt Xenomorphs lacking all that interesting Giger-y goodness.

Personally, I'd like to add some Stalker:SoC goodness to Warframe, or some light Farcry elements. There's something lovely about the game world randomly reacting to itself. It's already in the game with the occasional enemy dying to environmental hazards or a neutral creature, but there needs to be more of this.

Also NightSniper has some good ideas.

Age of Wushu - since the parkour 2.0... we could expand into more flying stunts

air pause and skill based abilities for air-to-air combat or even running on water

Ninja Gaiden - melee system, wall walking and the near seamless combo of using shuriken with melee

HALO - space themed, ground combat as well as ship combat, the archwing is already similar to the banshee

the infested resembles the flood.

We could have some warthog assault vehicle and scorpion tank

Onimusha - the melee system by using oni gauge to perform special attacks, as well as obtain energy by using the absorb system

Samurai Warriors - musou and melee combo system

Homeworld - space combat, fleet attack... might be cooler if its a fleet of NPC ships and you need to lead the assault.

Tribes - the jetpack and fast paced combat seems to suit warframe

Not originally a game... but lightsabers in a space themed game

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

let's me see:

- Mass Effect and his system of choices, plus some more races beyond the origin system

- Ninja Gaiden / Devil May Cry movement sets

- Portal-like possibility to construct some new test chambers in Simulacrum, plus, Glados as cephalon

- tic-tac-toe for less bugs