Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.8.1

DE_Adam

• Fixed Banshee’s Sonar indefinitely stacking Resonance in the same location without a delay.

Another nerf, another frame gets into the trash can.

Goodbye Banshee, you were good for quite some time resisting DE's nerfhammer

Except it never did that in the first place, it became bugged and started doing this in 17.8 

It's back to how it originally was working.

GG

• Fixed Banshee’s Sonar indefinitely stacking Resonance in the same location without a delay.

Dude, they are just restoring her as she was before the last update. It's a bugfix, not a nerf. Resonance caused insane lag and framerate drops since the last update.

It was causing rigs to crash. It was WITHOUT A DELAY. It can still stack I'm assuming, it's just stopping it front piling 30 buffs per second on the exact same spot and bringing the game to a whopping 3 FPS.

Umm no. That was a bug resonance stacked so mutch you could deal 5bil dmg and have 0fps. Resonance is still usefull

• Fixed Clients sometimes not showing the correct energy colors when using Chroma.
  • Fixed Chroma not showing the proper energy element while in the Arsenal or in game.
  • Fixed Chroma's elemental damage always being Heat regardless of colour.

Can we just choose the element that Chroma becomes instead of the element dependent colors? Kinda restricts some choices...

It was causing rigs to crash. It was WITHOUT A DELAY. It can still stack I'm assuming, it's just stopping it front piling 30 buffs per second on the exact same spot and bringing the game to a whopping 3 FPS.

Yes, it still stacks.

Just doesn't melt computers anymore.

I dont see how oneshotting stuff for 128 million damage is a nerf compared to oneshotting stuff for 2.1 billion damage, personally.

It's a bugfix, not a nerf.

Resonance has always had a delay in between triggers. Patch last night broke that, and it was seriously tanking performance because of it.

SO. MUCH. LAG. I was brought down to 1 frame every 3 seconds x.x

Thank you for the fix! <3

It's a bugfix, not a nerf.

Resonance has always had a delay in between triggers. Patch last night broke that, and it was seriously tanking performance because of it.

But no one cares about performance when they can be UBERGODLY.

Banshee is still one of the best frames

Glad someone else feels the way I do. Banshee still rocks. It just takes THOUGHT instead of 'press a button to do 4000000000 damage per hit'. (and yes, I think that is about the right number from what I saw last night.) 20 or so resonance pulses at the same time means nothing lives past the first shot. A clanmate 1 shotted Sargas Ruk with an unmodded Lato and then the game crashed.

But no, not OP or glitched at all. :p

Thanks for the fix, DE.

Edited by Kalenath

It's not over, I was spending all my time trying to get that Trinity Prime System and the moment i got it the Fix come and i lost the reward :O now i won't play this game for the rest of this year! :(

Well, now you learned that next time you'll read game-wide announcements made with super-red color before stepping in extraction zone.

You messed up so bad

Edited by VentiGlondi

If thats your opinion of Banshee than you hardly know how to play her.

That was a bug due to 17.8 dropping. If you see the videos it stacked so fast it caused fps problems.