Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

15 hours ago, (PS4)CazzyFace said:

I have a quick question for faven. Is it ok for me to use the Volt Graxx skin for my Tennocon cos play? I just want to make sure that I have permission from the creator be for I start working on it.

Ofc! Sounds awesome!!

Im just wondering why your Excalibur Graxx when searched for doesn't show its custom helmet in the preview, like it should. Not that the original excalibur helmet grineer'd up is bad its just that the custom helmet is a much better proposition at showing your work. Likewise your Frost Grost should be renamed Graxx in the game itself and it looks a little plain compared to your recent efforts likewise your Mirage Graxx.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Neptlude said:

What happend to Faven? D:

I thought I'd be the only one noticing this. But I checked his Steam Account and he is still working on... something. Not sure what exactly, but he is still using the programs to make that sort of stuff.

So no worries, for now.

*Coughs Awkwardly*

Well, you've certainly captured the essence of the Grineer in each of your Graxx warframe skins, and done so masterfully, But I have a couple questions.

Firstly, once you're done with the Graxx skins, are you planning on making Kuva based gear, or is something else on your list?
Secondly, are you the same Faven fellow as the one I see marked on some items in Planetside 2?