Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chesa Kubrows; The Troll's Pet.

(PSN)robotwars7

oh dear. so last night we were running Seimeni with ur high-end builds to try and farm Orokin cells for a friend, and one of our squad brought his Chesa Kubrow. seems innocent enough, right? wrong.

for those not in the Know, a Chesa Kubrow's speciality is bringing items back to their master, kind of like what a carrier does. but there's one problem; when the Chesa picks up a drop, it doesn't leave the drops in their original location like a Carrier does, it takes ALL the drops wherever it goes.

so this means that when a Chesa's master is running around like a maniac, the Chesa is holding the drops we're trying to pick up while chasing it's master. it's like if I picked up a drop you needed, and started running around with it, and you couldn't catch me. that's EXACTLY what this Kubrow was doing!

as hilarious as it was, it was also incredibly frustrating, so I'm wondering; can we please have a fix where the Chesa ONLY picks up the Drop for it's owner, rather than the whole team? seems like a very simple thing that DE overlooked here.

NOOO, this is the fun part ;_; My friends laugh when they have to catch my Chesa.

Seriously though, the kubrow takes EVERYONE's drop because it then distributes it to owner's party. Just like if they had a Chesa of their own. This is kinda immersive tbh. This is fun. And it's nice to see a kubrow be busy; do something actually rather than just idle in one place forever.

One time, I was running directly at a green drop, and my Chesa snatched it from right in front of me then ran off halfway down the room ahead of me, did a quick 180° juking me and shooting right back in the opposite direction before it stopped and I could get a not-Argon-Crystal.

Little bastards are infuriating.

As adorable as the play fetch game is, it's simply to slow and impractical for a game as fast as warframe.

Also kubrows get stuck from time to time, imagine that happening and the kubrow getting stuck in some unreachable place.

"bye, bye, rare resource/mod!"

Perhaps it should change into to a catch and burry thing. Not as cute as fetch, but hey, dogs like to dig.

The mod would count as "picked up" once its burried for the whole squad.

my chesa worse 

doin defense mission, im camping the defense point as equinox white with slash ulti to stop them mobs in their tracks, my chesa collect the stuff like it supposed to be (obviously im rely on her to gather them as im not supposed to move) .Then, when halfway it return to me , TEH MUTT DROP IT , yes , she drop the darn piles of loots 50 meters away from my frame and run back to me then stare me like a good boi ...

i just facepalm

Edited by Courina