Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream Made Me Cry

XaelathRavenstorm

I want the next part already.

Like what's supposed to happen now that our operators are awake? ;O

Will we be able to meet and speak with other operators in cinematics? ;O

Maybe meet some NPC Tenno and their Warframes?

Maybe we'll learn more about our own Warframe and why it was able to move on its own~ *~*

Yeah I teared up a bit, on a few different occasions throughout the quest.

Re. the music at the end.  I was trying to think what it reminded me of, and I realized it's the "campfire theme" from Dragon Age: Origins.  Anyone remember that?

It was a really emotional bit of music that always played while your party was in camp at night after a hard day's combat, with the log fire crackling and the faces of your companions lit up stark against the black night.

Dude, when Lotus carried us to the pod and the music changed... man I cried. My fiance (who knows nothing of Warframe) was like "what are you doing over there?" And all I could think to say was "...she came for me".

Well at that point Lotus's.... um... assets were centered on screen and I had to explain I wasn't playing some weird hentai game.

I like how DE has incorporated and justified our self-centered and mercenary behavior as part of the lore. Why are we so easily bribed by loot, into senseless murder and destruction, like offering a new toy to children? Because that's what we are!

• 6 years later...