Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.6 + 18.0.6.1 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

seems my arsenal is now bugged with this patch, i cant equip 2 weps, its get stuck, it happends something like this to me, i  unequiped both secondary and melee prior to the patch, and now when i equip a secondary or melee, trying to equip the other one makes the arsenal freeze, not being able to do anything

Same here pls fix it :3 

It broke equipping "none" secondary weapon. When you go to the Arsenal and select primary, go and select none the game menu will froze and you have to restart. Just tried it 4 times. :(

It broke equipping "none" secondary weapon. When you go to the Arsenal and select primary, go and select none the game menu will froze and you have to restart. Just tried it 4 times. :(

This is a huge issue isn't it..... Just tried it for the BOW only sortie

You still need 4 lens of the same type to craft it...

You seem to be able to buy them for 40p off the market. The price people have been selling regular lens in the trading chat.

Melee equipment can be swapped around and no UI issues, UNTIL you change it to NONE.  Then the UI freezes.  I can still press esc and get my inventory and such menu so show up behind the now frozen equipment menu but can't swap stuff around.

I can confirm, this happens to secondary AND melee weapons. Cannot say for primaries.

Video for proof below. Spoiler added due to having a Second Dream weapon.

Guys, I love y'all, but this doesn't seem to be working out as well as we'd all hoped. You guys must be pulling your hair out. Don't stress too much, stressing will just lead to more mistakes. Take a breather, come back to it, and keep kicking &#!.

Thanks for the fixes already out, and thanks again for the fixes in progress.

I don't like the sortie changes.  Previously it was fun to be able to try and solo these.  They took a while but not always was it do able. 

I strongly think the sorties should remain random.  I understand the changes to Exterminate but only the doubling of enemy count.  Starting them in alert states I don't agree with.  How are you supposed to stealth them if they start alerted?  Not everyone wants to go fast and loud through these.