Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday Wishlist & A Happy New Year!

[DE]Danielle

Merry Christmas DE!

Wishes:

1)  Would love to see more Tenno working for/with Teshin, I'm personally not a fan of the Lotus and would love to have more opportunities to be working for someone else.

2)  Primed Chamber to add to the updated Sniper arsenal.  This is something looked for for a long time, so looking at Vectis Prime it would be wonderful to get what was asked for by the community en masse, that is, to have a 1 shot magazine and not 2!!!  

3)  With the revised Solar map HUD, really wishing for the moons to actually be moons around their respective planets.  Could we see the intro of Demos floating around Mars along with Phobos?  =)

If im going to wish, im going to wish big.

Spoilers for Tenno who have not awoken from the Dream.

Wish 1:

Your Active Way bleeds into your frame

Zenurik users may see surviving enemies lifted when using their deadly radial abilities

Naramon users may see random bouts of insanity from enemies after they live through their powers

Vazarin users may heal themselves and allies randomly during combat

These effects would be minor, and would scale with total level of the Primary Way ability (Phoenix Gaze, Mending Tides, etc), and an additional ability in each of the 5 trees that contributes to this effect

Wish 2:

Archwing 2.0

More Archwings, More endless missions, More Mission Diversity, Presence of Focus while using Archwing, Archwing Exlilus, I want it all

Wish 3:

True Mastery Without, As within

I noticed 4 black recessed pillars in the Operator Room.

I would like the ability to focus up to 4 specific weapon types, Warframe Classes, and stances, to make these grow with my Tenno. For as the tenno gains mastery of themselves to Focus their will onto the battlefield, so should they truly endeavor to make their tools an extension of their own will

Also:
[size=5]Everyone Upvote their favorites in the thread! Lets work together on getting our wishes granted![/size]

Edited by ensignvidiot

T'is the Eve' of Christmas,

and Kara's on the Forums.

Devs want a list,

Kara's got one for 'em.

Dumb poem aside, I do have some things I'd absolutely love to see.

The ability to name our ships. Seriously, I wanna be able to scrawl my ship's name across it's hull in Tennoscript. Well, names or flairs. It'd be funny to put "Too late, I'm already gone" on the side. Actually, carving stuff into weapons, frames, and ships would be hilarious fun. "Bullets for your face" on the Twin Gremlins is friggin genius.

Purely cosmetic syndicate sigils. That can be used regardless of other syndicate sigils. Pretty please? X3

MY third wish? Success in your endeavors for the next few years. You guys have been kicking &amp;#&#33; at this for a long time, and I wish you many more years of &amp;#&#33;-kicking and awesome fun. Good luck, good night, Happy Christmahaunaquanzika, Happy New Years, and see you next year! <3

Happy holidays to you guys too! Well deserve break btw!

Now let's get to that wish list !

Ai system - improvement in Ai battles. Warframe has a good movement system but there's a lot of corridors. Smarter Ai would allow them to make more engaging fights in the open !

Better modding customization- there's a lot of mods in Warframe but majority of them just don't work. There's a lot of ways to approach this (removing required mods, separate slots designated for non damage mods etc.)

Primary/secondary weapons to have a aura/stance like slot - SERIOUSLY! I hate having to forma a weapon 2-6 times to make it work endgame there's a lot of weapons inferior to others so the incentive to forma them is low. Also this would make mods like fast hands/ammo mutation/ ammo drum more useful!

My wishlist:

1 - More lore, more quests explaining in deep the origin system and all its people and groups. Lore for syndicates and specific missions for them, and specific handlers replacing Lotus when the player is working for them

2 - More tilesets, i want to visit a corpus temple, a corpus shipyard, a grineer cloning facility that gives me the idea of the scale cloning is made, a sentient specific tileset, no gravity missions (NO GRAVITY, NOT LOW GRAVITY), Eris and Pluto's surfaces, the first taken over by the infestation and the later like it was on E3 2013 trailer for example,and please MARS!

3 -  Stealth rework, stealth rework!!!

I probaly have many more wishes but these i want most.

some more cinamtic missions like second dream would be super lovely

some new frames and more primes as always

have different locations have different gravity settings

more enemy's for void missions and maybe a quest centered around the towers.

also a re-release of the founders pack (or some sort of equivalent :<) to get some more ps4 and xbox members into the design council (dont mock me plz)

Dear [DE], we love you, we love your game. I would like to especially thank you for the last two quests in particular. Natah and The Second Dream are absolutely awesome!

If I had to wish for one thing, it would be a skin for Limbo named Metal Babble... and Valkyr Prime (crosses fingers)

Thanks for all of your hard work,

Seelin

Edited by Wraithen_Ward

If the next major update was nothing but bug fixes, I would be the happiest wolfie in the world. Despite the size of the playerbase and the age of the game, it still feels like it possesses a third-rate production quality. I desire a polished AAA experience.  Less new stuff, more consolidating the current stuff.   

Also, gamepad support for the PC could use another pass: Archwing attempts to use the same control list (imperfectly); the location of the mouse can hinder menu navigation; the cancel button exits all open menus instead of the last; the default planet for joystick navigation on the planet screen isn't the one displayed at the bottom center; sometimes menus have to be closed and reopened to use a remote controller; certain things, like starting a dark sector, are straight impossible with the controller; there may or may not be enough buttons on the controller to capture game functions depending on options; so on and so forth.

Wish 1: I wish for an AI rework for kubrows, specters, and enemy awareness (killing one enemy in a tileset doesnt alert every single room from that point on etc.)

Wish 2: I wish for a transmutation rework (this is really just a placeholder wish for me)

Wish 3: I wish for two more slots to mod my frame with.....for science lol

My only wish is: Do only warframes with obvious gender.
Example:
Saryn, Ember, Valkyr, etc. - 100% Females curves
Vauban, Frost, Rhino, etc. - 100% Males curves
Euqinox, Ivara, Wukong, Nezha - Eeeh intersex or what?! The Horror !

Seriously look on them in game or their pictures (warwiki) and cover name with your finger, without name you dont have ideat what it is. They have no curves. Only an empty shell for our "operator". I don't take this.

Marry Christmas and a shout out of Thank You to all of the warframe team. :D

as for a wish list... a few thoughts come to mind

1: Option to give Space Mom a hug

2: More stuff to customize our latest addition from the 2nd dream and maybe an option to walk around our ship with em?

3: Sniper Rifle Specialization - would have passive perks like say, sniper rifles could pierce nullifier bubbles. like how the lanka has passive punch through.

4: Oridis variations: find new alternate Cephalons in a vault or something that the player could choose from, something as different as Suda n Simaris. maybe some room in the lisset to house the multiple Cephalons like how we do with the Kubrow. having only one active at a time or just one acting as the main voice during missions while they bicker an smack talk on the ship

Edited by eveofmana