Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holiday Wishlist & A Happy New Year!

[DE]Danielle

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, to DE and all Tenno.

Umm... Wishes.

1. Would really like some spear and shield weapons. There needs to be a kick in the combo though...

2. Also would very much like a thrown primary, that is energy based Javelins, sort of like the way bows work but elemental weapons.

3. Nekros buffs/rework.

What would be very cool would be combining Desecrate and Terrify to leave space for a new Ultimate.

Make Nekros float, his legs clouded in a fog, and summon a scythe, slow but long reaching attacks. (Like Death in Dragon's Dogma).

Nekros' other powers change a little while using his ultimate,

Soul Punch spawns a Shadow if it kills a target.

Desecrate, still makes loot but also causes enemies nearby corpses to panic and cower, not run away. (Though I'd just like that for Terrify regardless)

Shadows of the dead, heals the shadows and refreshes their timer, summons them to you and also summons more if some have died.

That'd be fun, one can wish!

Again, thanks for a great game DE.

Edited by BrotherJudas008

Hmmm~ First wish would be for all weapons to be viable at any level, which honestly can only be done if enemies are given a hard level cap. By extension, warframe powers(and hopefully focus) can be worked around the level cap so everything works, not just "crowd control".

Beyond that...I don't got much to ask for from warframe. Focus needs work, but that's obvious at this point. Mostly I just want to be able to bring a max level braton to a high level mission and not worry about an enemy killing me before I can kill them. That's probably the only issue I have with warframe, the high level enemies dropping practically any warframe that isn't valkyr with max steel fiber in a matter of three hits.

I wish the 24 hour wait between mastery test tries would be removed from the game. I don't get the point of it. I understand wait walls for building stuff, as that sort of encourages spending plat to rush stuff. But the wait between mastery test trials has no pay counterpart. So I guess its only point is to punish players?

I remember when I first started this game and took my first mastery test, which I failed because I didn't realize there was a time limit. I found it infuriating that I had to wait 24 hours to try again. I ended up not waiting 24 hours, I waited 2 months before I tried again, because I quit the game. 

Heck, mastery tests in general should just be removed. Almost all of them can be cheesed, which is what I do when I have to take them. If that 24 hour wait was removed, I would actually want to try to do them legit. 

Happy Holidays Tenno.

Well...for the upcoming year my wishes are:

1. Ash rework, PBR, and also a deluxe skin, preferable with a hood or something ;have all of my yes for it (also platinum).

2. Cloaks. I know that warframes have different shapes and sizes but... would be nice to have a cloak at least on certain frames.

3. Typhus finally as a warframe, it is too good to be left just as a concept, also a new nikana maybe with a stance that has the sheathe on the back, so you can draw that nikana like a total badass.

I know i know... i have many wishes but... a man can dream, can't he?

If I could have three wishes...

1) Reduce the grind wall for xp - I would like to be able to play different mission types to get xp, especially for leveling weapons. Dumping forma into a weapon means you have to level it 1+however many forma you put into it.

2) Introduce a way to earn slots - It could be something like mastery or anything like that.

3) Do alerts/invasions for potatoes a little more often. There are weapons that I have and would like to dump forma into, but must be very careful about how I spend plat. Putting in the time to play the game isn't an issue, and it should be rewarded more.

4) Just cause I'm greedy, a virtual handshake... cause reasons. But DE would probably grant this one anyway without me wishing for it.

Best wishes to everyone at DE too, you've worked hard this year.

As for those wishes...

1) Sort out arcanes. Take the stats off of cosmetics already, just give us a seperate stat slot! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to wear what we want, without having to worry about how it affects our builds? This applies to both old and new arcanes.

2)

Focus and Tenno... yeah. I love the system, but I really dislike my operator appearing. My wishlist would definitely have to include the option to have your frame float around instead. Just a personal preference thing here. I love how amazing the Tenno look, you did a great job, but some floating trendy kid doesn't appeal to me personally.

3) Let trials scale down. I don't care if the loot is halved for every missing player, but I'd like to be able to play the content. I'm not the best player in the world, but I'd actually like to face these challenges and see the plot for myself. Sadly, herding cats on an unreliable connection just isn't going to happen for me; and neither is joining a regular group or clan - my professional life doesn't allow that. It's nobody's fault really, it's just the nature of forced group content, the lack of which actually drew me to this wonderful game. I'd love to try and tackle these things alone or with one or two friends at some point.

Oh well, those are my personal wishes there, not the usual general feedback I'd give to affect the game in a balanced way for all. Happy holidays. ^^

I wish for an arsenal with my frames kneeling in the `lifeless` position, when disconnected.

In stead of my warframe walking around in the orbiter, i want my operator to do so and eg interact with my kubrow.

Plis.

PS much love to everyone at DE, you all did an amazing job <3

1. Rework more Warframes! Some frames have had countless amounts of suggestions, like Nekros, Mag, Hydroid, Volt, Banshee, etc. It would be pretty neat to see these reworks / updates come out at a faster rate.

2. [spoilerS] Physical arsenal in our orbiters: Like having an actual place to store our Warframes and equipment, being able to look through them and all that stuff. And since our Warframes would be in our Arsenal, can we Operate our ships with our Operator? It kinda makes sense since we're not in any danger, Ordis talks directly to the Tenno, and well, would be a bit more interesting than just knowing that i'm actually sitting in my ship-basement while i control my Warframe.

3.Better enemy design. I'm not saying current enemy design is bad, but it is flawed. Some hard hitting enemies dont telegraph their attacks well, like Ballistas. Some are next to imposible to dodge, like Bombards (Yes they are easy to dodge, but they just keep following you endlessly, making them a real problem when a Bombard just keeps firing at you). And some are straight up broken, like Napalms. These hard hitting enemies need a couple of revisions here and there. Infested and their annoying auras and infinite CC, too.

1. Making the Pakal armor separate from the Hunhow's gift bundle.

2. [spoilerS] Physical arsenal in our orbiters: Like having an actual place to store our Warframes and equipment, being able to look through them and all that stuff. And since our Warframes would be in our Arsenal, can we Operate our ships with our Operator? It kinda makes sense since we're not in any danger, Ordis talks directly to the Tenno, and well, would be a bit more interesting than just knowing that i'm actually sitting in my ship-basement while i control my Warframe.

This. Maybe something like Hitman: Blood Money. Would be badass.

3. Lower the Mastery rank requirement for the Rakta Cernos.