Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

vor 8 Stunden schrieb HitsuSan:

Surprise? 😄

While i'm finishing my Equinox skin i'm working with young artist @ReilZ3R0 to bring you a complementary weapon for it! In this case it's a skin for the rapier sword 😄

DkBybb9XcAIREr0.jpg:large

u know my destreza p. is a lovely lady ? she will kiss u all over for this ❤️

6 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I am very Hyped for the Equinox Skin to come out, also seeding the Hype on some friends who love Equinox! ❤️

I'm adding more details to Night's body and then there's only the helmet left to be sculpted properly 😄 it's almost there!

7 hours ago, Xydeth said:

u know my destreza p. is a lovely lady ? she will kiss u all over for this ❤️

Oh yeah i know 😄

9 hours ago, dan.io.wal said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES

😄 YEAH! And we plan to go back and do a weapon for each skin i've made so far!

..... i can't wait for Nova Visage turn quite frankly :X

Il y a 16 heures, HitsuSan a dit :

😄 YEAH! And we plan to go back and do a weapon for each skin i've made so far!

..... i can't wait for Nova Visage turn quite frankly :X

Just when i thought Hitsu San couldn't get better with this Equinox Skin... i guess i was wrong ^^.

13 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Right after Equinox 🙂

thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me personally, cant wait to see what you come up, only thing i ask please don't be shy with the gold, please make it a decent amount  

10 hours ago, kouji86 said:

thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me personally, cant wait to see what you come up, only thing i ask please don't be shy with the gold, please make it a decent amount  

It's safe to say you don't have to worry about it lol

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Arc-H-oN said:

How does the mixed form (night+sun) work? Do you have to make an helmet/skin also for that or it just creates itself by mixing the 2 forms?

The mixed form requires a little less work than the other two if you've done the previous two well, cause you don't have to make a complete new skin but there are parts and texture sets that need to be done for it but i've already done that as well. The helmet is.... super complicated lol, lots of different parts that can be activated in one for and turned off in the other and so on. I'll show you once it's done 😄

Yes we've posted a screenshot last week on twitter cause we wanted to know if you users had in mind some cool name for it, Hydroxate suggested Ferita which is one of my favorite and it can very much be the final name 😄

It is in the detailing phase right now meanwhile i finish the Equinox Divisa 🙂

DkjipBAWsAEoT_J.jpg:large

HitsuSan, can no “texture” in the rings or slight changes to shape be added to make them less klunky and bland? They are just so leaden on the day form. At least have them graduate in bulk from bottom to top. Same to the hips to give them a less cloddish shape.

I really want to play EQ more, but day form... ehhhh.

18 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Yes we've posted a screenshot last week on twitter cause we wanted to know if you users had in mind some cool name for it, Hydroxate suggested Ferita which is one of my favorite and it can very much be the final name 😄

It is in the detailing phase right now meanwhile i finish the Equinox Divisa 🙂

DkjipBAWsAEoT_J.jpg:large

You just made me think of something to ask.  Have you ever thought about making a skin for the Glaive/Prime or Orvius?  Or maybe a skin for one of the Rifles?

6 hours ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

HitsuSan, can no “texture” in the rings or slight changes to shape be added to make them less klunky and bland? They are just so leaden on the day form. At least have them graduate in bulk from bottom to top. Same to the hips to give them a less cloddish shape.

I really want to play EQ more, but day form... ehhhh.

screenshot0001.png

I've resculpted everything... every single piece it's been remade from scratch but i can't change the outside shell of it. Anyway they already look very different especially if they're made of some sort of metal like in the screenshot but once i paint them properly and i'll add a second layer of material on them they'll look way more cool so don't worry 😉 Day form is safe with me, she's the one i like to play the most as well lol

5 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

You just made me think of something to ask.  Have you ever thought about making a skin for the Glaive/Prime or Orvius?  Or maybe a skin for one of the Rifles?

Sure i have ^^ designing weapons comes easy to me but i never have the time since i'm always working on some crazy skin. That's why i've got another artist working on the rapier under my guidance, this way it's still my design and as close as it can be to my style but i'm free to keep making skins. I know some other artists are doing lots of weapons in the mean time but i haven't seen any particularly interesting design yet, they're mostly pretty straightforward, not complex or a simple paintover and none of the above is something i'd like to spend my time on even if there's some that are quite cool cause my fellow tennogen artists are definitely good at what they do ^^

Anyway i'm curious to see how it goes with this one, DE doesn't publish weapons often so hopefully this rapier will be cool enough for them 😄

Archived